[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking the blue pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1496138450358.jpg (157KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1496138450358.jpg
157KB, 500x608px
Honesty time.

Have any of you found yourself going full circle? Taking the red pill, seeing the state of the world, hating it, lamenting it, fearing it but then in time almost becoming zen about it?
>>
>>130852962
you can accept a reality and still be redpilled.

being blue pilled is self dellusion, however if you are aware of your circumstances, but choose not to act because its pointless, you are still redpilled
>>
The hardest part is coming to terms with the fact that you are in the class of people not meant to achieve anything or succeed,

It took me a long and painful time to realize I was in the class of people that were meant to die alone and loveless. I'm 'redpilled' in the sense that I know how the world works, and who rules it, who makes it or not, but I'm also redpilled to the fact that only the wind will remember my name. It hurts but I feel like a weight was removed off my shoulders.

The biggest Redpill is understanding the Redpill may not be talking about you.

Are you the one who makes it, or are you another statistical dead end who will rest forgotten?
>>
>>130854084
i dont believe the whole "class not meant to suceed" shit, atleast not in america

I started browsing 4chan back in the /n/ days, before pol was even created

Back then I was in college studying computer / electrical engineering, remember this was all the way back in 2005 - 2008, i cant really remember.

I broke through right after graduation by creating a method for high speed switching that was not only cheaper but faster, allowing for the type of data switching you see today. Im not gonna go any further than that because i do not want to be unmasked

I Shilled this to the highest bidder and created a startup with me and a couple friends who worked on the project, We basically used it sell our device. Before we knew it companies like intel, ibm, cisco, ect were giving use huge sums of money to integrate these into their switches. We eventually got bought out by intel and now im 35 and a multimillionaire. Best part is part of the deal was a fat stack of intel stock so i just keep getting richer and richer

the moral of the story is that I grew up dirt poor, putting hot rock under my sheets to stay warm, so if I could do it anyone can.
>>
>>130855844
lol
>>
File: 8a50 stoic.jpg (12KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
8a50 stoic.jpg
12KB, 236x295px
>>130852962
>Aurelius, Stoicism
>blue pill

Pick one you fucking moron
>>
>>130857325
Well some people might see it as nihilism. People seem to be divided on whether the fucks given = 0 attitude is black pilled or blue pilled. Or even red pilled.

All I know is where I'm at right now is I accept all the bullshit in the world and don't get all emotional about it anymore.
>>
File: nerd game of thrones women.jpg (82KB, 634x425px) Image search: [Google]
nerd game of thrones women.jpg
82KB, 634x425px
>>130855844
>so if I could do it anyone can.
Yeah ANYONE can be a math wiz and an electrical engineer that invents computer parts.

Fucking retarded nerd. You may be smart with symbols but you have no mind for reality, observation, or reason. People's fate are mostly inherited.
>>
File: spraytan1.jpg (25KB, 294x296px) Image search: [Google]
spraytan1.jpg
25KB, 294x296px
>>130852962
you cannot untake the redpill
take all the pills
then take the last pill
<
>>
File: nihilism baby.jpg (54KB, 645x613px) Image search: [Google]
nihilism baby.jpg
54KB, 645x613px
>>130857568
>Well some people might see it as nihilism
Because you don't know what nihilism means and use it in a stupid pop culture way to mean "negativity".

You're a moron who says things like "black pill"

Nihilism is a loss of basic values so that the only thing a person believes in is material gain, pleasure, distraction, and group think. That's how it was described by Nietzsche when using the term. He essentially described a modern hipster, not an edgy emo like you.

GROW THE FUCK UP! And never call Stoicism nihilism again. Fuck your leftist/Christcuck professors who told you otherwise.
>>
>>130852962
Blue pill? Don't be a faggot. Black pill all the way
>>
File: trump wins feel the bern.jpg (57KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump wins feel the bern.jpg
57KB, 720x960px
>>130857568
>All I know is where I'm at right now is I accept all the bullshit in the world and don't get all emotional about it anymore.

A clearly emo statement. You're very emotional and have lost your sense of REASON.
>>
>>130852962
>becoming zen about it
I'm pretty zen about things, but I can still the world for what it is.
>>
>>130858417
>You're a moron who says things like "black pill"
People here say black pilled all the time, I'm just using language people are familiar with.

You're also making a lot of assumptions. Maybe you're the child.
>>
File: war heraclitus 4.jpg (53KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
war heraclitus 4.jpg
53KB, 600x455px
>>130859026
>You're also making a lot of assumptions. Maybe you're the child.
Typical bitch response. Just kill yourself. No one needs another whiny bitch crying about "the state of the world, man!", and trying to demoralize others on 4chan
>>
>>130860230
>and trying to demoralize others on 4chan
>demoralize
>on 4chan
wew lad it's like you don't even know what this place is
>>
>>130860466
I know you need the rope and should go back to /b/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.