[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is going to keep buying ford products after this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4013.jpg (59KB, 594x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4013.jpg
59KB, 594x375px
Who is going to keep buying ford products after this?
>>
>>130852355
FORD(Fix Or Repair Daily)
They hould have a 40% tariff to sale it back to the United States, and can not pass that tariff cost on to customers,
so the money has to come from their own pockets.

Or something...fuck those guys.
>>
>>130852355
Ford would personally shoot the current CEO if he came back from the dead and saw the state of his company.
>>
To be fair, those facilities in the US are being retooled to produce the new Ranger and Broncos so no jobs will be lost.
>>
>buying vehicles in 2017

are you seriously so lazy you can't walk or take a public transportation device to your destination?
>>
>>130852355
Trump said he would tax the shit out of them if they did this, let's hope he comes through.
>>
wrong Trump will tax 35%
>>
>>130852355
You are posting on a device you still bought despite it being manufactured there, wearing clothes made there. You would at least have a change to buy the latter locally made, but didn't. Why?
>>
>>130854559
Found the millennial.
>>
>>130854559
Not everyone lives in Brooklyn on daddy's dime, friend.
>>
>>130854769
Because a vehicles travel at high speed and if a wheel falls off because of shitty steel used in suspension components, you're going to die.
>>
>>130854352
the international jew, great book by henry ford
>>
File: abstract_art.jpg (6KB, 364x387px) Image search: [Google]
abstract_art.jpg
6KB, 364x387px
Ford should change its logo to this.
>>
>>130852355
They're just swapping plants you FAKE NEWS SHILL.

Ford Focus production is moving to China because the Ford Focus car is the #1 selling Ford car in Asia.

In turn, their truck/SUV production is being moved back to the USA where the Ford Focus was once produced.

They're just swapping production to meet market demands / be more efficient. Literally no jobs are being lost.
>>
>>130854559
>Durhurhur I've only ever lived in a big city
Try living outside your metropolitan shithole before criticising people with vehicles.
>>
>>130855739
so much for american jobs,

no wall, no Hillary in prison
you go to war with Russia an Syria

yeah yeah fuck off.
>>
>>130852355
To late bought a focus last week
>>
>>130854559
I live 6 miles away from the nearest town, with a population of 250. The nearest city with any food or shopping is 30 miles away from said town.

There is more going on than what's inside of your shithole city.
>>
>>130852355
The only fords I will buy are from 1996 and earlier. Anything after that is shit. I love my bronco and I love my ranger.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.