[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WALL?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WALL?
>>
probably beside all the other promises he made but wont keep
>>
>>130850671
Come to think of it, we didn't really need the wall in the first place. Mexican immigrants can be based, and letting them in might be part of trumps 4D chess. We'll just have to wait and see
>>
File: aerostat.jpg (28KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
aerostat.jpg
28KB, 660x371px
>>130850671

I swear some of these with high powered cameras and some neural networks to detect people/cars moving and we can secure the fuck out of that boarder. Hell the Network can probably note routes and spit out which routes become more/less popular as time passes making manpower easier to target effectively.
>>
>>130850671
WALL-E ?
>>
>>130850671
>Not even a year into Trump's presidency

Chill the fuck out, anon.
>>
>>130850671
Already being built with the end parts of FY17's budget. More funding will need to be allocated in FY18's budget.

Or is this a meme/bait thread where I'm supposed to be outraged or something?
>>
>>130852766
Wasn't the budget for the wall some pathetic amount that couldn't even pay for a large house?
>>
>>130850671
Just wait. He's already deported a shitload of people actually, so it seems there may be a wall. I never actually expected him to build it though, I just voted for him because he wasn't actively trying to promote immigration, and it was funny. I'll do it again in 2020, so don't worry /leftypol/.
>>
File: Build Wall.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Build Wall.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>130850842
Trump got the muslim ban going (not his fault it was cancled) like he promised
he cracked down harder on illegal immigration like he promised and instalt a website to report them
he reissued funding of enviromental protection agencies like he promised and even puled out of that climate act the EU wanted him to sign
he redesigned obamacare (even though he said to repeal it, but still a step in the right direction).
he fired comey that hillshill (even though not a promise it was in the interest of most of his supporters)
in his first month more pedos and their sexrings were busted and more childs saved from those than under obama in a full year. (for me the most important )
Canceled TPP

He did kiss some jewass but I would let kiss him some jew ass to not get JFKd. So far he didnt do anything majorly bad, just some virtue signaling

no matter how you look at it, he did more already to fullfill his promises than all the recent presidents before him
>>
>>130854070
no he hasn't fucking jew faggot shill. stop lying. complete failure.
>>
>>130854269
This is what nu pol actually believes.
>>
>>130850671
relax ann.
>>
>>130852766
So Mexico is not paying for the wall?

What's the number on the amount of illegals crossing? Isn't it a net negative?
>>
>>130854579
but he actually did that stuff
>>
>>130850671
>he thought Trump was ACTUALLY going to do this
Holy shit, you're a retard. Literally kys.
>>
>>130850671
Uh oh looks like Dumpf has failed to live up to yet another promise. Sure wishing you voted for her now, dont ya?
>>
File: sword.jpg (23KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
sword.jpg
23KB, 720x405px
>>130854579
then refute anything of the arguments faggot
>>
>>130854269
>h-he did more already to fullfill his promises

This is why American politics are the way they are. Half the people shill for their color for 4-8 years even though their guy is fucking up BIGLY
>>
>>130854070
LOL this country has already accepted over one hundred thousand immigrants via DACA. He has done nothing so far to stop the browning of America.
>>
>>130850671
He has spent his time making arms deals and making we the people richer from it, and also bombing assad. Once he gets assad out of power then the based god emperor might consider building a wall. But honestly im not sure we really need one. Mexicans are based and many voted to MAGA. They arent muslims anyway. Most are christian so it is ok.
>>
>>130855380
im not saying he is doing a good job, but objectively he is still the best the US had in a long time so far despite being blocked on each and every step. i dont trust trump yet, but so far he has yet to give me a reason to stop supporting him
>>
>>130850671
Do you realize how expensive a wall would be? We are going to need that money for when we bomb the shit out of assad!!!
>>
Didn't you saw him kiss saudi's brown ass? What do you think that means
>>
>>130855756
Yes this

I got redpilled driving through farm country in California on my way to AZ and the amount of Christian signs and channels on TV and the kindness of the people was unbelievable.

Also I realized how much labor goes unfilled because of the brokenness of white people when all the stores had Now Hiring.

We need to filter them out but should not prevent all from coming in.
>>
File: banking.jpg (2MB, 2004x2720px) Image search: [Google]
banking.jpg
2MB, 2004x2720px
>>130856329
US is very dependent on the saudis right now due to the oil thanks for decades of policies enforcing this dependends throught the petrodollar system. if the saudis decide to sperg out and even do something as starting to sell oil in another currency than the dollar it would crush the US economy and that would be pretty stupid. i didnt like it either, but making them angry right now where he is already attacked from all sides would be a dumbfucking move.
>>
jajajajjajajajajja!
Just send me the bill anon, I'll pay for it.
jajjajajajjajajajajajja
faggot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.