[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHRISTIANS OF /POL/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: angry-jesus.png (145KB, 350x330px) Image search: [Google]
angry-jesus.png
145KB, 350x330px
How harsh will Jesus judge you for what you've said on /pol/?
>>
i'll sit on jesus' head and rip a big juicy beer fart
>>
>>130847644
Fuck you Jesus, Im watching YOU, NOT the other way round, you got that?
>>
File: Hey goys.jpg (218KB, 1590x432px) Image search: [Google]
Hey goys.jpg
218KB, 1590x432px
>>130847644

Probably pretty severely. I just hope he understands that it was because our people (white people) were being genocided and turned AWAY from Christianity. The ends to what he'll judge me on don't justify the means though.
>>
>>130847644
Dunno have to ask Jesus for that but I'm not ready to go ghost yet. Got like 50 years more maybe less
>>
File: 1494611040282.jpg (88KB, 1317x412px) Image search: [Google]
1494611040282.jpg
88KB, 1317x412px
>>
File: deus_vult_through_the_walls.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
deus_vult_through_the_walls.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>130847644
Depends on his opinion of crusading.
>>
File: forgot4.jpg (27KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
forgot4.jpg
27KB, 600x465px
>>130847879
DO IT!
>>
>>130847644
You have the wrong idea about Christianity.

Any works a Christian does in his own spirit and his own power, like shitpost on /pol/, will be tried by fire and burn away, leaving nothing.

Any works a Christian does in the Spirit, like lead a person to salvation on /pol/, will be tried by fire and leave behind gold, gems, etc., which will be fashioned into crowns, and which will be laid by grateful Christians at the feet of Christ Jesus, without whom none of them would have been possible.

There is no judgment for Christians; we accepted the pardon Jesus purchased for us for the propitiation of all of our sins.

He purchased a pardon for everyone with His blood.

Don't let yours go to waste.
>>
>>130848214
lol, that's a funny picture. Specially because of how forced the US is in that group. Not to mention there's a ROMAN in there.
>>
>>130847879
You will fall on your face as though dead, stand condemned for not believing in the only hope of salvation for mankind, and be sentenced to an eternity in the lake of fire, where the fire never dies, and the worm never dies. Pitch black fire where all you do is bump into demons and sinners and weep, and wail, and gnash your teeth, and hear others screaming forever.
>>
File: Why Liberals Support Communism.png (628KB, 1464x1830px) Image search: [Google]
Why Liberals Support Communism.png
628KB, 1464x1830px
>>130849241

> Saw your comment
> Saw your flag
> pic attached related
>>
>>130849307
>be sentenced to an eternity in the lake of fire, where the fire never dies, and the worm never dies. Pitch black fire where all you do is bump into demons and sinners and weep, and wail, and gnash your teeth, and hear others screaming forever.
That's what I wish for all of us and I'll pray for it every single day. Make it multiple eternities though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.