[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys we're fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mindlesszombie.png (410KB, 611x435px) Image search: [Google]
mindlesszombie.png
410KB, 611x435px
We're being ruled by a bunch of fucking mindless zombies that can't answer a simple question otherwise than with politcorrect gibberish. Just check the vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJcCrWwm7w0
>>
>current year
>not being American
thats where you fucked up faggot
>>
>>130843218
More accurately we're being ruled by the disparate agendas that buy these people. There isn't really any cohesion there either and these people can't even effectively parse those oft conflicting agendas even with the help of armies of lobbyists and staff so that's not really better.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>130843218

Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder is caused by Birth Control/Prescription Drugs. It's more prevalent in Women then Men.

1) http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126234448/#126234448

Archives:

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>130844503
Frank! Buddy! I was worried about you!
>>
>>130844793
He just got off of a ban after he posted "shills exposed.gif" 150 times in the span of a week.
The mods be keepin the Frank man down, bro
>>
>>130843549
Nailed it.
>>
you can tell a woman like that has a major axe to grind because there is evidence that when she was younger she was attractive. and now that is slipping away by the day and she isn't being received like she used to be.
you can see how dry she is in that OP pic. every day when she wakes up she's thinking "can i still do this? was it always just about my looks?" this kind of paranoia must totally fuck someone up.
>>
>>130843218

i'd choke fuck her and watch her eyes bulge
>>
>>130844793
>>130845082
avatar fagging is against the rules.

Plus we already went over how Anon5 is a fake.
>>
>>130843218
that dub makes Korwin so much more bearable to watch
>>
>Who is going to define "hate speech"?
>Roundabout way of saying "unelected officials because we live in a democracy" with appeals to emotion.
Par for the course.
>>
What's with this garbage "Shared Values" rhetoric ?
>>
>>130846155
Are you sure you want to know...?
>>
>>130846784
Enlighten me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.