[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America Is Now a ‘Second Tier’ Country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Only first tier countries are allowed to post ITT

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-21/america-is-now-a-second-tier-country

>America leads the world when it comes to access to higher education. But when it comes to health, environmental protection, and fighting discrimination, it trails many other developed countries, according to the Social Progress Imperative, a U.S.-based nonprofit.
>The results of the group’s annual survey, which ranks nations based on 50 metrics, call to mind other reviews of national well-being, such as the World Happiness Report released in March, which was led by Norway, Denmark, and Iceland, or September’s Lancet study on sustainable development. In that one, Iceland, Singapore, Sweden, and the U.S. took spots 1, 2, 3, and 28—respectively.
>>
>>130841655

> hmm
> okay
> check who makes this study
> " The Social Progress Imperative, a US-based nonprofit"

> ...
> ...
> hmmm, okay.
> Check who's on it

> "Members of its board include Judith Roden of the Rockefeller Foundation.

> .....

> hmmmm, okay.

> check who else is on their board

> "... and Matthew Bishop of The Economist magazine. "

> do quick google check

> Economist is owned and started by you-know-who

> hmmmmm, okay

> let's see who else

> and Matthew Bishop of The Economist magazine.

> "... Economist Michael Green is Executive Director of the Social Progress Imperative. "

> so this Michael Green is their CEO

> hmmmmmm...

> do a quick google check

> full name " Michael Greenberg "

> Hmmmmm, oh okay

OH okay, OP. You really got America here. Great work.
>>
Get your shit together, Sweden
>>
>>130841655
>fighting discrimination
Do they mean that PoC have an easier time with things, and that is bad?

USA is probably the most equal country on the planet in terms of opportunity. People just put too much thought on equal results without considering equal chance.

It isn't the governments fault that niggers want to hold on to their counter-culture which embraces failure and violence.
>>
>>130841655
>Social Progress Imperative
>a U.S.-based nonprofit

Aaaaand article is now completely discarded.
>>
(((social progress)))
>>
File: 1492477403452.jpg (130KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492477403452.jpg
130KB, 768x1024px
>>130842501
>>
File: images (26).jpg (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
7KB, 211x239px
>>130841655
Sweden, I....
>>
>>130841655
What scores you high on the index? The more money you pump into climate change bullshit? The more shitskins you take in every year?
>>
>>130841655
And what are they scoring based on?
Canada fucking sucks man I don't know how it is anywhere on that top list.
They probably just picked the countries that like to give the most hand outs.
>>
>>130841655
>social progress index
dafuq is that? sounds like somebody wants more gibs
>>
>"social progress index"

lol instead of some made up metric you could just measure purchasing power
>>
File: commander.jpg (82KB, 653x842px) Image search: [Google]
commander.jpg
82KB, 653x842px
>>130841655
Literally the good goy honor roll.
>>
>>130843810
>130843810
Duh, I mean like, you have to be progressive, right?

Otherwise, that would be like one of those racists. And it's sooo well known that migrants help the economy. Don't let those racists tell you otherwise!

They're just hateful people that want to put a fascist government in charge. We should censor and remove their freedom to vote. And that wouldn't be fascist because we're the good guys and they're racists, duh. My history professor said so.
>>
>>130841655
This is Trump's fault.
>>
>>130841655
((((((((((social progress index))))))))))
>>
>>130841655

Civil freedoms and per capita GDP are unironically the only things a country should be judged on.

US is far and away the best country in the shit that matters, but always ends up lower on (((international rankings))) because Eurocucks like measure useless cuck shit like muh diversity and muh renewable energy to make it look like they're in any way close to the USA.
>>
>>130844614
you're retarded
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.