[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hillsborough disaster

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: slide_18.jpg (96KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
slide_18.jpg
96KB, 960x540px
>96 deaths
>spoken about for years as the 9/11 for England

>Grenfell Tower
>79 deaths and still climbing
>already forgotten because it was mostly poor brown people that perished

Can white people stop pretending our 1st world countries aren't inherently racist? I understand the white apathy when death is outside your home country but this incident makes it pretty obvious whites don't give a shit about PoCs.
>>
>>130839667
Why should they?
>>
>>130840530
We are all human you hypocritical white dickhead
>>
Hillsborough victims were vilified in the media and the police negligence covered up for years

Grenfell tower victims had compensation set aside within a few days and rehomed in a new development in London after refusing to be rehomed near Liverpool
>>
>>130839667
Fucking racist
>>
>>130839667
Each nation cares more about its own than about members of other nations. This is what it means to be a member of a nation. Nations are ethnicities.

Now the mean part. Why don't you fuck off back to Liberia if you identify as an African nationality?
>>
>>130839667
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Fuck all the retards posting behind that bs flag
>>
>>130839667
Why do people think random strangers give afuck about them at all? I dont care about my neighbor you think i care about a housing project half a world away. No one owes you shit FUCK OFF.
>>
96 is 'Freemason' in English ordinal gematria. Like the 96 that "died" at Hillsborough. They have been faking the news for a long time. I don't think anyone died in either incident. Just crisis actors.
>>
>>130840789
All races care about their own more than they care about others.
>>
>>130840789
If most of the people here had their way, there wouldn't even be any brown people in that building, thus they wouldn't have died. Leftist ideology ultimately killed them by bringing them and placing them there, why would you ask us why we don't care when we clearly didn't even want them there to begin with?

>bring in too many sandniggers
>have to put them in giant commie blocks because they live on welfare
>watch the place decay because it's not worth maintaining, they destroy everything
>nigger has his fridge blow up
>doesn't do anything, flees from the scene
>surprised when the whole shit burns down

Again, proof they don't belong in civilised countries, why do you even want them here?!
>>
How many of them blow them self up
>>
Perro caca
>>
You don't know what you're talking about. Liverpool supporters never shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>130839667

>Niggers and sandniggers die
>Nobody cares

Has it ever been any different?
>>
>>130839667
They aren't talking about it because it was a terrorists bombmaking gone wrong that caused the fire you worthless nigger. But no, nigger lives don't matter so we'd forget it anyway.
>>
>>130839667
>Why don't you cry over the people invading your country?
>Asking this on /pol/ of all places

kys.
>>
>>130839667
actually, the proof that your lives are worth more than white lives, is the very fact the death toll is being suppressed.
>>
File: IMG_3055.jpg (281KB, 750x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3055.jpg
281KB, 750x609px
>>130839667
Can niggers stop pretending that caring about your own people more than foreigners is racist, and they are all utterly racist for coming into our country and forcing us to discriminate against ourselves to give you a life far in excess of anything you could do for yourselves, which isn't even appreciated anyway
>>
>>130839667
Only Scousers talk about Hillsborough, everybody else has been sick of it for years. If it had happened to anybody else, it would have been forgotten. Who still talks about the Herald of Free Enterprise? And Scousers wonder why everybody hates them (which they do).

PS Scousers aren't white.
>>
>>130839667

>scouser
>white
>>
>>130839667
because the government actively covered up what actually took place that day and even some newspapers towed the government's line of events.

grenfell was a pretty bad accident. but there's nothing you can point the finger at other than legislation.

hillsborough had very clear focuses of anger, like the police chiefs and thatcher who tried to cover it up
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.