[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a chimpout is a brewin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: CNNcops1.png (280KB, 617x537px) Image search: [Google]
CNNcops1.png
280KB, 617x537px
a chimpout is a brewin.
>>
>>130837441
Stay safe Rich Evans!
>>
>>130837441
CNN taking photos from war zones now? WTF?
>>
>>130837441
This was the one where it was black on black but a relative was demanding that they burn down white people stuff.
Didn't they end up burning down their own shit anyway?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjqhnSf0l-Q
>>
File: 436r4643d.jpg (64KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
436r4643d.jpg
64KB, 854x480px
and so it begins again
>>
>>130837441
Chimpouts wont happen no more after trump. Look what happened in dc. People getting years in prison now
>>
>>130838285
Yep. "Take that shit to the suburbs! Burn that shit down! We need our shit! We need our weaves!"
>>
>>130837441
when the fuck are niggers gonna get brave and start storming the suburbs? i wanna see drone footage of mass niggerdeath already.
>>
That motherfucker was armed and in a stolen car. Who can defend him?
>>
File: IMG_6682.jpg (67KB, 604x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6682.jpg
67KB, 604x270px
>>130837441

>OOK OOK, EEK EEK.

Sheboons are in heat, time for the negro bucks to start mating rituals. Non-whites stay far away. The negro buck can get very aggressive during mating season.
>>
>>130838623
Can you share sauce? I haven't came across articles of rioting niggers getting justice.
>>
>>130837441

CNN says?

lol i bet theres actually a peace parade or something. CNN is horseshit
>>
>>130837441
He had a fucking gun these niggers are fucking ridiculous they will defend any fucking nigger that gets shot and say he should have waited until he got shot at fuck niggers
>>
>>130838878
I will defend him because I'm more tolerant and educated than you. I also have more friends and I make more money than you.

He's a human nigger. Current year!

Fight racism.
>>
>>130838623
That was different. It was an event which was being overseen by the secrete service so the punishment was much higher than regular rioting.
>>
>>130838623
Can confirm. Some shaved head antifa is getting fucked in court in my town because she hit a police officer's horse with a flagpole at the anti-sharia protest recently. I think the cops are getting sick of their shit.
>>
I wonder if the left has finally realized that when they fund these "peaceful protests" the rest of the country sees how despicable they are?

Like when I was in high school and we learned about Kent State, the teacher treated it as though the students who were shot were being completely peaceful and really dindu nuffin. A student raised their hand and said their dad was MP and was there, and that it was absolutely not peaceful and that the students who were shot were attacking with weapons. Also that earthy hippy girls were throwing used tampons at them. The media could get away with this altering of the truth because they owned the entire story for a while, but now anyone can post a cell phome video. If social media had been around at KS, would that whole thing have been a different story? Would all those anti Vietnam War protests have gone away?
>>
File: 4ReqKsK.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
4ReqKsK.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
>>130837609
Just let me die
>>
>Take dat sheet to da suburbz

Actually, please take it to my rural area. I'm 3700 feet above sea level and it's almost 100 degrees out.

The desert is a nigger free paradise.
>>
>>130837441
Officer who shot him was Black. This doesn't count.
>>
File: mikegun.gif (3MB, 364x286px) Image search: [Google]
mikegun.gif
3MB, 364x286px
>>
>>130840188
Nah he was forced to do it because of his internalized whiteness, don't you see anon?
>>
>>130840008
Yes, I think you're on to something. Remember how the only way we ever even found out about Hillary's own personal 9/11 was because some random guy on Twitter happened to be there to record her seizing out on his phone
>>
>>130837441
Niggers are dumb apes, the only reason any of them remembers Chimp Brown is because the media keeps shilling him.
>>
I miss the days when I would watch riots with my wife. We would open a bottle of wine and talk about how niggers aren't human, laugh at them when they try to speak english, watch them yell at CNN when they don't know that CNN has been providing cover for them. Good times.
>>
>>130842496
sounds like a comfy life
>>
>>130840441
It was systemic racism! He has been brainwashed into hating his own blackness. And now the white man lets his slave walk free. He murdered that poor innocent brother who wasn't doing a single thing wrong at all. LET'S BURN SHIT DOWN REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1497591043639.png (445KB, 680x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497591043639.png
445KB, 680x800px
Shot by a BLACK WOMAN cop??

Lololol

Da struggle iz realz
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.