[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/seg/-Swedish Election General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 31

File: Swedish democrats.jpg (6KB, 180x141px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish democrats.jpg
6KB, 180x141px
Um, *clicks fingers repeatedly*, hello? /pol/? Are you there?

You are aware that Sweden is having an election next year yes?

Why are we not doing anything? Do you lot not remember France? There is only about 10 pieces of Sweden Democrats/Jimmie åkesson propaganda circulating at the moment?

Come on we have to start early if we want to have a chance in the most liberal country on the fucking planet!

>SD overtakes Moderates as second most popular party.
https://www.thelocal.se/20170601/anti-immigration-sweden-democrats-overtake-moderates-as-swedens-second-largest-party-poll

>SD stops sugar-coating about IS sympathizers
.http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/813555/Sweden-Democrats-Swedish-Government-soft-touch-approach-ISIS-sympathisers

>Update on how the SD is faring among foriegn voters.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/11/sweden-democrats-swedens-third-popular-party-foreigners/

>Calls for moderate leader to be replaced before the Campaign starts.
https://www.thelocal.se/20170531/calls-for-opposition-moderate-leader-to-be-replaced-before-2018-swedish-election-reports

>Update on no-go zones (didn't want to source a right wing site for fear of bias, tried to find a neutral site but read with a grain of salt)
https://www.thelocal.se/20170621/no-go-zones-what-you-need-to-know-about-swedens-vulnerable-aeas

>Green party talk about lack of optimism in electorate.
https://www.thelocal.se/20170528/swedish-green-party-leader-many-seem-to-have-given-up

>Update on The Swedish Peoples Party (SPP)
https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/nils_torvalds_joins_race_for_presidency_as_swedish_peoples_party_candidate/9663159

>Swedish opposition threatens vote of no confidence in the government.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-15/swedish-opposition-threatens-no-confidence-vote-over-tax-hikes

>Learn Swedish! You remember France! Translate isnt going t cut it!
https://www.thelocal.se/20170529/the-free-fun-tool-for-learning-swedish-online-informationsverige-tlccu
>>
>>130836626
The swedes don't care, so why should anyone else?
>>
>>130836774
You irrelevant ass country, no one wants to see you in this thread. Going back to the subject, some polls say that the Sweden Democrats are the largest party in Sweden as of this month.
>>
File: fins.png (95KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
fins.png
95KB, 919x737px
>>130836774
>>
File: 1468053929003.jpg (44KB, 383x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468053929003.jpg
44KB, 383x700px
>>130837187
That spirit right there is the start.

Now, PROVE to me that I am an irrelevant asshat and FIX YOUR SHIT COUNTRY.
>>
>9 september 2018
What a great day to have an election, right after another season of happenings
They hear shit about open door policy from all their neighbours and I know that a lot of Swedes have woken up.

I think they will talk a lot more anti-immigration this time
>>
>>130838251
Hopefully, Current polls show the SD rocketing in popularity......
>>
Also could a Swede post the /seg/? I feel.......dirty, posting another countries general thread......
>>
Does no one on this board care about Sweden!? Where the fuck is everyone?
>>
>>130840149
What's there to say?
>>
>>130840321
Just discuss the current state of Sweden and how to promote the SD......
>>
>>130840447
It's ogre desu.
>>
>>130840149
It's like a year away or something, isn't it?

Most countries aren't America, and /pol/ already knows Jimmie is probably the obvious choice.
>>
>Nils Torvalds
Isn't he Linus Torvalds father?
>>
>>130841976
Yup,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds
>>
>>130841224
Yes but we have to promote the SD somehow.....
>>
>>130841023
How? Its a year from the election! And the SD is skyrocketing in support!
>>
Bimp
>>
>>130842266
I think his face is probably the most immediately recognizable trait at this point. So you'd probably want to feature that prominently so that when the time comes for excitement people remember they've seen it before. Or use the flower, or the name SD, or whatever else matters most.

Then associate that with a central idea. For /pol/, this would be anti-immigration, right? Are there bullet points of other reasons why SD makes sense? A year out, probably most people aren't going to click on all the links, making it more important to emphasize the basics:

>what
>when
>who
>why

Then when the time comes people have a starting point already in place.
>>
I fully expect Sharia law to be enacted country wide in sweden after the upcoming election.
>>
>>130843209
What:
>An end to mass migration.
>A deportation program for Immigrants who commit serious crime.
>Renegotiation of Swedens membership in the EU.
>Public register for convicted pedophiles.
>Allowing 'life without parole' to become a punishment.
>Abolishment of the Sami parliament.
>Lower taxes and increase subsidized housing for the Elderly.
>An end to Islamization.

When:
>September ninth, 2018 baby.

Who:
>Jimmie Akesson, a guy with zero controversies on record. Can't be spun as a nazi!

>Why
>Sweden is going downhill under PC culture and mass migration.
>>
File: 1497971514738.jpg (117KB, 548x475px) Image search: [Google]
1497971514738.jpg
117KB, 548x475px
haha aa lycka till
>>
>>130845176
Good shit Sven, keep it up, we need more memes.....
>>
File: 1495651471322.jpg (30KB, 287x235px) Image search: [Google]
1495651471322.jpg
30KB, 287x235px
voting wont do shit for sweden its too late and jimmie is israels whore anyways
>>
>>130836626
The country is already lost,swedes should buy some guns at the local blackmarket
>>
File: 1463079704774.png (190KB, 421x412px) Image search: [Google]
1463079704774.png
190KB, 421x412px
>>130845549
Could you piss off with the defeatism?
>>
>>130844915
Good, good. I imagine you could trim the What list a bit and supply the rest as secondary reasons after getting the main one or two or maybe three in as the hook.

I'm not Swedish, so I can't say which of those I'd be interested in knowing more about. Probably Sami parliament is meaningful to people in the region. But from an international perspective,

>What's the vision for the future EU membership? Opening negotiations is a good idea, but is there a plan or is that just a way of achieving the other goals?
>How does one end Islamization? Is that different in some way from ending mass migration and/or EU renegotiation?

And by all means listen to Swedes or others near by to tell me where my fat dumb burger ass is off point.
>>
>>130836626

There is not enough meme magic in the world to uncuck Sweden.
>>
>>130846379

Also when we hype these long shot meme parties like AfD and MLP (did any poll ever show her within 10 points of Macron?) it just lets the leftists think they scored a real win when they inevitably get BTFO.
>>
Everyone except SD is competing for the crazy vote that C currently has. Why? Because they are crazy and to signal to their own party so that they can remain in control.

But that share of the population is shrinking and shrinking. Many immigrants are even voting SD since they see the crazyness too. It's the 3rd largest party among immigrants if I remember correctly.

Although SD is far from perfect. Jimmie is to weak.
>>
>>130846379
Burgers talking about things they know nothing about. Going to stop replying to posts like this now.
>>
>>130846077
The majority of the swedes will never wake up, there is no turning back, Sweden will never be Sweden again
>>
>>130846095
Their argument is that the Sami parliament is giving the Sami special privileges....

I couldn't really tell you the specifics as I'm not Swedish either. Can't find their website.....

>How does one end Islamization

Stop building mosques and minarets, for starters, then deport extremist muslims and IS sympathizers. As well as any Muslim that commits serious crimes. That should be a good start at least.

Its down to the Swedes though. I had to make this thread because I knew there weren't enough Svens on here to do it this early.....
>>
>>130846621
MLP was absolutely worth it. The opposition was freaking out that she might make it because it was critical to keep her out in order to retain the optics that the fire was put out. I had so much fun listening to NPR constantly change the narrative trying to box her out as the debate and election system progressed. But in the end I don't think anybody really though MLP winning France was going to necessarily be some kind of major world-ending upset, so it was low-risk.

In this case, from what I've seen, SD seems similarly like not very radical and kind of common sense. So, worth going for.
>>
>>130846710
Jimmie being weak might help though. A weak far-righter is still much more impressive than a strong liberal.

Really undermining other parties is more beneficial than promoting the SD at this point.....That'll obviously change closer to the election though.....
>>
File: onlycoolmemes.png (41KB, 221x291px) Image search: [Google]
onlycoolmemes.png
41KB, 221x291px
>>130846925
Shut the fuck up you vegetable bugman. Anclapistan is not a nation and it has no history and nothing worth preserving. So what the hell do you know??
>>
>>130847168
The fact that her support increased from 20% to 35% is still a huge achievement. That and her getting into the ''final round'' of the electoral system....

>She might just be able to make it in 2022......
>>
>>130836626
>The most cucked nation on the face of the planet.

You faggots won't change.

Feminism and Islamophilia have infected you too thoroughly.
>>
File: 3832744.jpg (68KB, 800x739px) Image search: [Google]
3832744.jpg
68KB, 800x739px
>>130847434
Buy some more guns, Sven. Better safe than sorry
Support your local blackmarket
>>
>>130845176
den där bilden summerar sd rätt bra tyvärr
>>
>the most liberal country on the fucking planet
I doubt that. Sweden has strict gun laws and even stricter laws for narcotics.

>SD overtakes Moderates as second most popular party
Doesn't matter if no other party will cooperate with them. The only reason M has been able to form a government in the past is because they can cooperate with other parties, and most of these parties are completely against cooperating with SD.
>>
>>130848036
Is it possible that the SD wins enough seats they can form a majority government by themselves?
>>
>>130848036
The most '''''''''''''progressive''''''''''''' country on the planet then.
>>
>>130842365
>SD is skyrocketing
No they aren't, and while they're currently big, they're not +50% big. Which means they're totally neutered.
>>
>>130848560
https://www.thelocal.se/20170601/anti-immigration-sweden-democrats-overtake-moderates-as-swedens-second-largest-party-poll

>For one year off thats pretty good.....Thats why we.....or more specifically you need to promote the shit out of them and undermine other parties.....
>>
>>130840447
But Swedes on here told me that SD is gonna win anyway so why the effort?
>>
>>130849501
Spoiler, most of /pol/ are basement dwelling retards.
>>
>>130836626
Let me sleep 5 more minutes mom
>>
>>130836626
fuck you and fuck europe
>>
I'm in. Will post /seg/ threads and I'm copying your links.
>>
>>130849501
they are not going to win. they are going to get 25-30% of the votes and become the second largest party. the other parties will then try to figure out a way to block them from having any real influence in specifically migration issues.
>>
>>130849501
Nobody thinks they're going to get 50%. They might get 30% though, but 25% is more likely. Either way, they're certainly going to be at least the second biggest party, and more likely than not the biggest party. If everything goes their way, MP and L lose their seats in parliament, but KD stays. In this scenario, M+KD+SD would only need around 45% of the total votes to gain majority in parliament. If SD gets 25%, this is quite likely.
>>
>>130849610
Spoiler anyone who has not accepted this is autistic.
>>
>>130849924
Good. Felt.......odd, posting another countries general thread.....
>>
>>130850067
That would still be a good outcome, though. Then the (((MSM))) will have to be worried about it, talk about it, and then cover the political intrigue needed to cockblock them from the immigration issue.
>>
>>130836626
I guess I'm maybe voting for SD this election.
>>
>>130849501
.......Because what if they don't? That's using the same logic as

>''Why bother voting, my candidate isn't going to win anyway''
>>
File: 1491731059779.jpg (79KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1491731059779.jpg
79KB, 800x585px
>mfw sweden will elect more leftists
>>
>>130848403
There's no chance because every other party hates them and will form a coalition government just to keep them out of parliament if they have to.

Despite them having seats, the other parties will just work together to block their propositions

>>130850316
>needed to cockblock them from the immigration issue.
the thing is that the other parties have already cracked down on immigration, and in that way stolen SD's fire. After all, those who vote for SD only do so because they're dissatisfied with the alternatives who won't go to election with the promise to deal with immigration. I wouldn't be surprised if SD do worse in this election than previous ones.
>>
>>130850351
Good. With a political system as fucked as mine it pisses me off to see other countries not vote for their far-right candidates, when they have the opportunity.....
>>
>>130850717
Is there any other party that would go into a coalition with them? The green party for example....
>>
>>130850717
So it sounds like you're saying a two-part strategy is in order.

1. non-SD won't follow through on the immigration issue
2. other reasons why SD is a good idea anyway

#2 is important: one-issue or incoherent parties never work. A unifying idea that entails a set of practical plans (of which immigration would be one, maybe the most important or not) that people really want works much better.
>>
>>130850931
The "green" party is not green anymore, they don't give a shit about the environment anymore, they're literal feminist-muslim fanatics these days.
>>
what if the situation is similar to one now, with neither M-coalition or the RedGreens having a majority, but SD making gains. would M still prefer being in opposition to being in government with some arrangement with SD? i mean DF, FrP, Soini all pretty much in power with no issues.
>>
>>130850717
this is not how it will pan out. The V, Fi and MP (commies) will refuse to work with them. But it matters not, since they are relatively small even together,

M (centrists) will probably fold and join an SD coalition for some bargaining power.

Social democrats and the rest of the whores will be opposition
>>
Sweden should be left alone, once it crumbles and burns more normies will swallow the redpill. It's corpse is a necessary sacrifice that we have to make.
>>
>>130851463
Fuck, I thought they were pretty based.

Is there any party that would be open to a coalition?
>>
>>130851805
Maybe if M gets new leadership that takes it back to its roots. AKB is a joke.
>>
>>130851805
Would that be ideal? Is there a better way it could play out even unrealistically?
>>
>>130851856
Fuck you little cunt.
>>
>>130851866
in what universe are 'green' parties based? in pretty much every country they are active they are made up of far left nutcases with utopian ideas about society, reckless economic policy preferences and completely naive understanding of immigration / integration / law enforcement / national defence etc.
>>
>>130851856
maybe youd have a point if we didnt already see the same negative development in a number of major western countries.sweden is far from unique.
>>
>>130852072
Other case is that no one works with SD and things continues to fall down as SD stays strong. Then maybe SD will get over 50% in the next election.
>>
>>130845176
Unless SD is secretly Ethnonat.
We might be fuckd
>>
>>130852350
Assuming SD will stay strong and it will fall down enough. Which is debatable to say the least.
>>
>>130852476
SD is not one person. You can effect things. Join and do that.
>>
>>130851866
There are 2 possible parties that might go for a coalition, KD and M.

KD have been losing voters every election and they're pretty much right on the cusp of even getting seats at all this election, I don't think many of their voters want to join up with SD anyhow.

M are currently also rapidly losing voters, half of them going to SD and the other half to C. Since the voters that still remain haven't jumped ship to SD already I doubt they'd want the party to join up with them and they might lose even more to C if they do.
>>
>>130850931
The green party, MP, is has historically always been a part of the red block.

The only party that has talked about joining forces with SD is M, but that quickly turned out to be just a way for M to gain influence in parliament. In truth, M has lost more voters to SD than any other party. At the same time, M is afraid that they'll lose more voters if they work with SD since that would go against their own principles.

>>130851805
>M (centrists) will probably fold and join an SD coalition for some bargaining power.
Does not seem very likely since that would be a very dangerous move by M. After all, there is a reason why so many voters have chosen to stay with M despite SD having almost the same politics.

>>130851856
>once it crumbles and burns
like your own country, Poland, you mean?

Immigrants steal less and are more competent than you. Refugees are preferable to poles.
>>
>>130850525
>implying there's anything BUT leftists here
>>
>>130851856
EYYYYYY KURWAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>130844915
pretty sure he wanted to deport people for minor crimes aswell not only serious ones.
>>
>>130852476
Highly doubt it.....they bent over backwards to deny anti-semitisim one time. Also they kick out Nazi members quickly.
>>
>>130836626
SD 2018
>>
File: NMR_Logo_Ver.1-460x240.png (170KB, 460x240px) Image search: [Google]
NMR_Logo_Ver.1-460x240.png
170KB, 460x240px
Reminder that SD is a pro-zionist pro-capitalist traitorous party and that only the Nordic resistance movment will be able to save Scandinavia
>>
File: fluffe.jpg (24KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
fluffe.jpg
24KB, 400x306px
>>130836626
Well sorry, but we're picking our fights better. No sense in investing yourself in a battle that islost from the get go.
>>
>>130853014
>for the worst crimes and to repatriate foreign citizens found guilty of serious crime (which already is general practice in Sweden[citation needed], though the repatriation is usually limited to a few years after which the offenders are able to reapply for asylum).

From the wikipedia entry.
>>
>>130853313
>Also they kick out Nazi members quickly.
Yet every month there is a leaked recording or some member spouting nazi comments in public, that's why they are still unpopular with a lot of Swedes, they literally can't keep these people out of their party because it's the only mainstream party they join.
>>
File: 1497134210620.gif (366KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497134210620.gif
366KB, 600x600px
>>130853484
Trumpwon'twinTrumpwon'twinTrumpwon'twinTrumpwon'twinTrumpwon'twinTrumpwon'twinTrumpwon'twinTrumpwon'twinTrumpwon'twinTrumpwon'twin
>>
>>130853471
>Pro-capitalist

>Negative

Pick one anon. You're on the fast track to socialism at the moment. Not practical to be day-dreaming about a NatSoc utopia.
>>
>>130853647
I'm a member and I'm a nazi.

>>130853471
Help to take over SD instead.
>>
File: '.jpg (28KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
28KB, 310x310px
>>130853471
Reminder that NMR are a bunch of larpers who want to get rid of swedish, norwegian and danish traditions and monarchies, want all of us to have a green fucking flag, want us to be renamed "Republic of Scandinavia" or whatever, and are socialists.
"we are going to make revolution in scandinavia with 900 members".
not a better choice than (((SD))) if not for ethnic homogeniety.
Literally has no good points other than remove immigrants.
>>
>>130853647
Shit. How could this be remedied? A public display of anti-Nazism. with Jimmie there?
>>
>>130853931
Sweden has long be the example of how the Scandinavian model of socialism could work great. How can you say they're on the fast track to it?

Or is it portrayed that much differently in Ireland?
>>
>>130854079
>I'm a member and I'm a nazi.

Don't get caught.
>>
File: UNITED SD.png (1MB, 908x613px) Image search: [Google]
UNITED SD.png
1MB, 908x613px
>>
>>130854128
the entire party used to be like soft NMR in the 90's and 80's so i guess some member stayed behind.
>>
>>130853708
Now, you're comparing apples to oranges there.
Trump was always popular with normal people. His rallies were always full capacity. The media hated him and published fake news and rigged polls, but it was obvious to any layman that Trump had quite a big support, and that was what /pol/ explited.
Sweden on the other hand, considers misgendering someone a crime deserving prison.
>>
>>130854150
we were never socialist, only had a good welfare network that worked because we were homogeneous....
Not so much now
>>
SD is 2nd largest and possibly the biggest.
We might have M hang onto us because they can't do anything otherwise too, so that's 40% of the vote, if we're lucky.
>>
>>130854310
>considers misgendering someone a crime deserving prison.

pretty sure that was canada
>>
>>130854150
Fast Track to full socialism is what I meant.
They still have some capitalism/democracy in their system though.....
>>
>>130853931
*finances your demise*
hehe dont you like that free market capitalism, stupid goy??
>>
>>130854371
Huh. We were always told you were the model of Scandinavian socialism, and that's why the US should be more like Sweden.

Maybe it's like when yuros sometimes tell me the US doesn't have any leftist parties but only hard right ones.
>>
>>130854310
>Sweden...
Atleast don't lie. There's enough to criticize.
>>
>>130852476
SD is a stepping stone whether you like it or not. We simply can't pick another piece at the moment.
>>
>>130854548
You need a high IQ homogeneous society to make that work.
>>
>>130854371
In fact I have a lefty friend who isn't a nutter who sometimes forwards me legitimately interesting lectures and such things. Even now it's still being framed like that, but now searching for how to reform and rebrand it for the modern era so that it would succeed.
>>
File: swedish nazis.jpg (197KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
swedish nazis.jpg
197KB, 1920x1920px
still not as good looking as the brownshirts

>those hairlines
>those beer bellies
step up
>>
>>130854426
>M

M is moderate party, yes?
>>
I know nothing about Swedish politics but please! Don't vote for the feminist party that has turned your country into the rape capital of Europe.
>>
>>130854902
Yes, they've been losing voters recently to SD.
Their main enemy is S, the socialist democrats and their block, who is also the main enemy of SD at this point because SD is large enough to tango with them.
>>
>>130836626
Sweden was lost a long time ago
>>
>>130854548
every party now has been neolib for over a decade.
High taxes, high rate of unemployment among immigrants who get 1200$ in gibs per month as well as free dental care.
a lot of tax evasion and the government uses our taxes on feminist drivel, muslim projects and postmodern art.
It's become a terrible model because the climate has changed.
Venezuela is more like socialism, we are too market liberal to be considered socialist.
Our soft "socialism" wont work now anyway for the aforementioned reasons.
Lots of taxes, i can kinda see why people might see sweden as socialist
>>
>>130855122
might seem like it, its really not.
its just hard too see from an outsiders perspective.
>>
>>130855424
this
>>
Also to fellow swedes - new motgift episode.
I recommend you follow these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-eAv0x8p60
>>
>>130855156
It might also be because "socialism" in the US is a codeword for "communist revolution." So they call it "Scandinavian socialism" to describe that kind of soft socialism to make it sound better.

I'm honestly sad it broke down, since I am in favor of different countries having different systems, and the homogenious and trusting society you seem to have seems like a place where it could work well.
>>
File: 1496764743633.png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
1496764743633.png
539KB, 594x517px
>>130836626
>this whole thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF_NDRM3498
>>
>>130855424
I guess most people just look at shit that happens in Stockholm and Malmö
>>
>>130837761

You finns. such sadomasochists. I agree though, need to prove it and need to purge or convert the many cucks we still have in Sweden.

While finns in finland tend to be nice, your white trash ran here. They might return if we get uncucked. You'll get to purge something too, good times yes?

>>130836626

Second biggest is too weak. biggest party is too small. Biggest party plus ultra at least is a MUST.

And SD really needs to stop sucking jewish cock just to prove they're not nazis it pisses me off.
>>
>>130852719
>if they work with SD since that would go against their own principles.
So M are not even officially conservative or center-right, if I see it right?
>>
>>130836626
Oooh I'm on the edge of my seat!
Will they vote for a woman, a Muslim, or a faggot?
>>
File: Bad Touch.jpg (66KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Touch.jpg
66KB, 500x327px
>>130855041
Theres no way the socialist democrats'll get in again is there?

Most people have to be sick of this shit.....
>>
>>130855807
No a nigger like united cucks
>>
>>130855122
Ugh when did they change the mouseover to LGBT? "Gay" was funnier.
>>
>>130855807
All three perhaps?
>>
>>130855853
Same minute wow! How long is your shed-leash?
Or did you get cuck-bucks?
>>
>>130838758
You are almost white man we accept your help, right now we need any we can get desu
>>
>>130855898
lel did some mod get triggered?
>>
>>130856014
56% nigger talking kek
>>
>>130854902

M is basically republicucks if one draws comparisions between America and sweden but even more cucked and actually embraces left leaning crap now as the ¨new moderates¨.

Basically, rich douchebags or wanna-be-rich douchebags playing power politics and doing whatever they think they'd gain anything from. Basically, the sell out party or the poor man's right wing.
>>
>>130848036
liberal betyder vänster i usa
>>
>>130856082
But in your shed, it's 50% nigger amirite?
>>
>>130856190
your country is 50% niggers
>>
>>130856116
liberal in sweden means "libertarian" aka Neo-liberal, open borders.
>>
File: 1497301374795.jpg (71KB, 547x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497301374795.jpg
71KB, 547x500px
>>130837187
Sweden Democrats are cucks to the nupol mindset and have gone from an actually ethnonationalist group into Milo's group.
inb4
>black men can be swedish I just want them to speak swedish and believe in western policies
but still they are a step in the right direction as long as they are not authoritarian
>>
>>130841023
How is it looking in your town, an avarage day or specific times I don´t care, just write something about it.

For me: Medium town, northern parts, it´s OGRE son. During work hours it´s tough on the psyche being downtown. And people always say shill or memester when you tell about immigrants with local women, but there IS a good amount of it and the super-young girls hanging out with the "bad boys" is also a thing.
>>
>>130855813

Habit voters. Lot of them. Germans and swedes do so much things like braindead robots. Voting S or M is one of those things.

Plus a mindset of ¨I don't care about politics in reality but my friends like X¨. Middle aged people.Yes, a lot of people are sick of how things are but they're basically either habit driven or blackpilled. Changing though. Maybe. Even a mountain becomes grain given enough punishment.
>>
>>130856062
I'll help however I can......My country is fucked for the time being anyway....
>>
>>130855599
yeah its a shame.

I still have hope tho, there's a big nationalist wind blowing among young people, we have Nordisk Ungdom, (nordic) alt right and a rather big nationalist podcast community.
People are a voting for an openly nationalist (albeit civic) party, and our cuck media is doing some measure of turn-coating. Opinion on diversity islam and immigration are lower than ever. well above the majority of swedes are opposed to these things.
Gibs migrants will gtfo if their welfare is lowered (45% dont work, as well as a big percentage of the remaining 55% barely do anything).
I have hope
>>
>>130856307
northern parts are commies, so you had it coming.
>>
>>130856089
Neocons are shit but they can be useful if a better party can whip them into line......
>>
File: 1484261735557.png (3MB, 5000x5500px) Image search: [Google]
1484261735557.png
3MB, 5000x5500px
>>130856281
libertarian och neo-liberal är inte samma sak, även om de har flera likheter. libertarian är inte nödvändigtvis open borders alls
>>
>>130836626
>Um, *clicks fingers repeatedly*
Yea, you can fuck right off.
>>
>>130848036
Liberal in it´s modern meaning literally means Communist. Not memeing, perhaps not the die-hard actual communists but the precursor "revolutionaries" and "educated ones" yes. The word was invented to mask their doings by the actual Commie overlords (Bolsheviks)
>>
>>130856283
They want to cease gibs at least, that'll scare off a lot of them.
>>
>>130856423

Middle-aged cucks will drag this place down further I fear with their intense love of ¨muh S is the good guys¨ and moderate(sellout) party voting., but young people are becoming more nationalistic yes. at least the ones not turned into asshat feminists or commies.
>>
>>130847527
So We just trying to establish our presence this election then trying to win 2022?
>>
>>130851463
Enviromental parties and politics have ALWAYS been completely owned and controlled by communist ideologes and thought leaders. They are pro open border, what the FUCK does that have to do with the enviroment - they are the worst hypocrites playing on actual problems (like pollution & disgusting industry practices) but actually playing for the (((other side))). This makes me so sad, I was a Greenie back in the day.
>>
>>130856509
människorna som kallar sig libertarianer i sverige är helt verklighetsfrånvarande.
De vill ha fri invandring, det går ej att neka. Annars är det ej libertarianism längre.
>>
>>130856577
That's not true at all, it's a lie. The word has been co-opted by marxists, it wasn't invented by them. American classical liberalism is the antithesis to marxism.
>>
File: AÅ PROUD DAD.jpg (323KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
AÅ PROUD DAD.jpg
323KB, 1000x1414px
>>130840149
Stå Upp För Sverige - Stand up for Sweden

group of based Swedes on FB - they link to all the articles about migrants/fires/attacks/rapes - use google translate on the articles and auto translate on the based comments by members -

Jimmie Ja
Sverige Ja
>>
>>130856885
they are about undermining anything that makes sweden rich or safe. They want to be rulers of the ruins that remains, like the soviets.
>>
>>130856499

That's basically how it goes. They go where they smell the money and power goes. as you say, neocons. They'll gradually play ball but keep shunning the ¨damn nazis¨ because they don't want to be caught being two-faced as they are... but they don't want to sink either since they'd lose their power and money.
>>
>>130856914
Jo visst, men så är 95% av alla svenskar helt verklighetsfrånvända så hur bra argument är det egentligen, att definiera ord efter deras dementa åsikter
>>
>>130856848
We can win this one, but it'll be made sure of by the next. I feel.
>>
>>130856381
Yikes. Same here to certain extent. just with parish politics. voting the same way as your town/family.....And a bread and circuses mentality of
>''well FF did cut fuel costs by 0.0000000001% this year''

Its a hard cycle to break but it can be done if you have enough motivation and a dramatic twist, to really piss off the electorate.
>>
>>130856513
And you can fuck off out of Sweden......
>>
>>130856914

Det o hur feminismen kom från det. Men, japan osv kan räknas som ¨liberala¨ också. Nationalliberaler typ. Classiska liberala typerna dock, ja. de brukar ofta vara... mjäkiga/¨don't care, inte min business men de får komma om de vill ¨ eller t.om att de vill ha mer för billig arbetskraft. Fyfan.
>>
File: 141.jpg (581KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
141.jpg
581KB, 750x750px
>>130855646
What the fuck will I tell my kids?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBTKL71W9Wc

Also for english speakers to inspire you to help us, even if these are more sad / defeatist they are still beautiful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38Cl2jvHi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhGQrryQPfM&t
Just wait until the old man tries to sing, and don´t cry.
>>
>>130857052
>95%
var fick du den siffran? :-)
>>
>>130856423
Richard Spencer said that Sweden is the Alt right capital, and he could be right. Sweden Democrats is not the endgame, but they are a step in the right direction and we need to put focus on them!
>>
>>130856498
Great plan Nils what the fuck will you do when we are forced to convert and march down in the hundreds of thousands to slaughter the kaffir in the south? You leave us up here to be beheaded and I assure you we will gladly march with them to end your fucking smug southener hippie danish.
>>
>>130857028
6 months ago NO other party would play with SD - if they need the Moderates at least they have a chance to begin cleaning up - no ?
>>
>>130857259
Vilket skitsnack, blanda inte ihop amerikanska revolution och den franska, din obildade jävel.
>>
>>130856423
Richard Spencer said that Sweden is the Alt right capital, and he could be right. Sweden Democrats is not the endgame, but they are a step in the right direction and we need to put focus on them! >>130856914
Men samtidigt vill de ta bort bidragen till dem så att ingen ens vill komma hit.
>>
>>130856954
I meant to type and actually considered editing before posting: "The word Liberal as we use it today". You get wheat I meant though
>>
nordic.altright.com

motgift.nu

motpol.nu

Get educated fggts (swedish sites)
>>
>>130857572
maybe vote for SD instead of the Commie party & Socialists.
Start by getting rid of your elderly that still love the Communist Party.
>>
>>130857764
Yeah, we are ahead thanks to Daniel Friberg and Arktos.
Theres a lot of cuckery with SD but they might very well buy us time
>>
>>130857905
I´ve betrayed my country the last 14 years. I cannot believe how different it was when I returned, would never have voted Green party if I´d been redpilled earlier than a few years back.
So maybe you had a point earlier.
>>
>>130857572
where u at?
Have you seen Härnösand? (oy fucking vey)
>>
>>130856981
Denmark has been a huge platform for swedish nationalist/truthers a few years ago when it was hard to get the word out here in sweden. For that we are thankful!
>>
>>130857572
>smug southener hippie danish.
va fan sa du om skånska din jävel
>>
>>130836774
>>130837187

Now, now. Come on guys. We're all whites here ; let's not bicker among ourselves. We have bigger fish to fry.
Im scottish, and some people here hate England. Some hate Ireland. I don't.
>inb4 "I just think they're wankers" lol
Nah, but seriously. We have more in common than we do apart. It's time to stand shoulder to shoulder with friends and repel this horde of orcs.
>>
>>130858081
Voted for KD last time, i regret it ever since.
Atleast i have redpilled plenty friends since then.
And i live in Stockholmistan.
>>
>>130858499
Voted for sossarna in 2006 when i turned 18. After that it was SD all the way.
>>
>>130836626
Hey man. It's a good thought, but it is acutally as they say... too late.
It's actually not even too late, it never was due.
Here in Oslo, when you see a white girl with a black or brown man it's always a swedish girl. My SD loving immigrant red-pilled swedish friend is dating a sri lankan girl.
A good brown friend of mine has a swedish wife.
All swedish girls we have invited to our pre-parties are all super left wing and cannot appreciate even jokes about non-whites. Famous pop star child-whore zara larson is dating a brown man.
It's like swedish people are trained from birth to hate themselves.
Sweden is beyond saving.
I'm sorry
>>
>>130858096
Idk why I bother but I never post that type of shit here or anywhere. It´s not like they can´t find you if they want but I am hardly of note to the rules of the world - just unecessary with public doxing on a more practical scale. Suffice to say it´s north. Nope haven´t but seen lots of videos from various places and have friends in Sthlm & Malmö. How many years we got you figure?
>>
>>130857797
I really like Vita Pillret. Pretty much listens to every swedish podcast i can get my hands on. RLM is boring as fuck nowdays tho
>>
>>130858861
only mentally retarded traitor would have to go to Norway to find a banana peeling job.

>We aren't sending our best.
Only person i know that had to go to Norway to find a job was a rad-fem lesbian.
Sorry about that norrbagge.
>>
>>130858875
Härnösand is little Somalia.
I think they'll GTFO if they get less gibs.

>>130859022
I like Friberg as a guest, he sounds confident and inspiring.
I liked the Frodo - Multiculti coach from last episode, hah.
>>
>>130858861
Interracial couples are very rare, i mean it. At least in my part of sweden. Even the most radical lefties seems to grab a swedish boyfriend. Zara Larsson is created by the establishment, literary. She does political correct stuff becuase the media is cheerleading for her
>>
>>130857279
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38Cl2jvHi0
I like the sound of this one, alot.
>>
>>130859546
Ja! Det episka droppandet av Magnus Söderman-repliker till klassisk musik fick mig att vika mig av garv lol
>>
>>130860011
DET NATIONELLA MOTSTÅNDET ÄR INTE SPLITTRAT!
>>
Can we push NMR instead? They just need to get past 4% to have an impact.
>>
>>130858270
>>130858449
This right here -

I'm actually a Brit who lives in DK and have seen the changes and it's been so fucking quick in all of the European countries . we need to concentrate on the real threat and support each other
>>
>>130859476
Man I'd love to believe that sweden is not too far gone.
There are just so many...
Even when we went to stockholm and hung out in stureplan we met 100% immigrant positive people.
Please convince me Sune
>>
>>130857677

Very true. Although, quite frankly M remains neocons. They'd infect things if worked with. As they've started to open up to the idea though, being neocons and opportunists... it's a good sign.
>>
>>130860386
No.
theres plenty better nationalist alternatives.
Im not a nordic "nationalist" who wants to abolish swedish, norwegian and danish monarchies - homogenize cultures and become a socialist republic.
Ethnonationalist movements will grow bigger anyway.. it's only a matter of time
>>
>>130836626
i know we'll probably lose but i wanna antagonize the swedish media as much as possible
>>
>>130836626
I'm sorry to say this but beyond violent intervention Sweden is fucked.
>>
>>130860785
Swedish MSM is pure rectal cancer.
>>
>>130860598

Socialist/Neocon middle aged people or they habit vote. Young people are either full feminist, communist or on our side one way or another. Some civic, some socialistic. Some pure liberterian.

Sweden is not too far gone but man, the infection does run deep. The process to cleaning Sweden up will be painful to say the least.
>>
>>130859793
I know about zara larson, that condom stunt when she was 10 year old.
Condemning all boys who rape, when all those are brown, except only condemning swedish boys.
She is a product. A child whore.
Almost all swedes in norway find a black, brown or atleast dark boyfriend.
>>
>>130860910
Does Sweden have a big hard right papers like we have daily mail and the express
>>
feels conflicted man
>want to see sweden get btfo
>also want to see them uncuck themselves so our libshit politicians would get btfo
>>
File: midsommar.jpg (103KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
midsommar.jpg
103KB, 960x720px
>>130860598
nigga please, Stureplan is in Östermalm and people are all secretly racist.
Especially the old grannies. I was there some three weeks ago and some girl got run over by a motorcycle and before anybody knew anything people thought it was a fuggin terrorist.
There are still conservative people, they are just quiet about it, even if they agree with you.

Södermalm is another story, All our Marxist Journalists and Politicians live there.
Believe me, Sweden is all about consensus, right now it's leftist aligned. When it becomes right wing, everybody will fall in line.
>>
>>130860598

Forgot to mention. the large amount of blackpilled people here and the fact that swedish people and german people are so... you know. ¨conservative¨ in a sense. Socially. at least behind close doors.

You know how the japanese go? Open doors, suddenly different attitude and words. Behind closed ones, different. Harsh social climate and so on. Similar here. Soo... yeah. while the feminist crap is visible everywhere, propaganda and blanda upp I think a lot of people, even the cucked men, aren't actually brainwashed. Just meek or blackpilled.
>>
>>130861076
I live north of cuckholm....
only blonde babies?

I have to say this, because the amount of blonde babies is very high.
no mixes here, might be different otherwise, i think theres an ethnic preference to swedish men.
the immigrants live segregated and the cucks live in white only areas.
mixies are a tiny tiny part of the problem
>>
>>130861530
accidental pic
>>
>>130836626
We need sweden to burn to the ground so the rest of europe can be redpilled.
>>
>>130836774
Lmao at people taking democracy serious
>>
>>130861103
we have a large assortment of alternative media, most is web-based but one or two is in paper.

fria tider
nya tider (comes as a paper, the offical right wing paper)
avpixlat
"nyheteridag" (alternative, not particularly right)
etc
>>
>>130856509
Spreading the good message <3
>>
File: ¨jannw.jpg (41KB, 391x530px) Image search: [Google]
¨jannw.jpg
41KB, 391x530px
>>130861727
this btw.
>>
>>130861685

Fuck off. Mountain jews I swear.... How about... Switzerland take up our mantle of cucked out nation when we free ourselves so rest of europe can be redpilled. You want to sacrifice people so bad, sacrifice yourself first.
>>
Sweden openly disenfranchised over half of its citizens just to keep SD from doing shit so the leftists could keep doing what they've always done before, there's literally no point. The only thing that'd do anything would be a catastrophically low voter turnout, and that won't happen.
>>
>>130862387
they are trying to force the pendulum to go left, which will in turn just lead to it swinging right even harder.
They can't ignore SD in the next election when they take 1/4 of the votes or more.
>>
>>130861489
>>130861512
>>130861530

Ok good. This makes me feel good.
Thanks Sune :)
>>
File: King_Carl_XVI_Gustaf.png (889KB, 593x708px) Image search: [Google]
King_Carl_XVI_Gustaf.png
889KB, 593x708px
I was at the hospital here in Stockholm yesterday.
There was an arab woman in a wheelchair wearing a hijab waiting for the doctor. She didn't speak a lick of Swedish and communicated through a translator via a phone. Every time someone tried to say anything to her, she dialled her translator who didn't sound Swedish either, speaking broken Swedish to everyone.
Every once in a while her phone would ring with this loud ass arab chanting ringsignal.
The doctor came along who was some kind of white russian or something, she clearly had trouble communicating with the arab woman and the translator.
They both went away, but after a while the doctor came back to the waiting room/reception where I was waiting to complain to the receptionist about not being able to communicate properly with the woman.
Later on they tried to make sure that the woman had transportation home.
Along comes a nurse of immigration decent who also spoke sort of broken Swedish with the woman who didn't speak any Swedish. It took them about five minutes to figure out where the woman lived because the translator with his broken Swedish didn't understand the nurse with her semi broken Swedish.
Is this what the politicians want? Is this what a multicultural society should be like? A very inefficient dysfunctional service?
During all of this I was sinking deeper and deeper into my chair in hope of a swift death.
>>
Do not worry, the people know. People talk about how it's inhumane to deny immigrants entry, but behind closed doors they accept that we cannot go on like this anymore.

The western part of Sweden north of Malmö is hardcore SD as fuck. The old people are scared and angry at muslims (my grandfather said that the only reason muslims build mosques is to store weapons and expolsives, and this was like seven years ago), and the young people also (AKA the people who have had to deal with muslims in schools) also realize that it's not sustainable. And slowly the sleeping giant that is the middle-aged factory workers and their families are waking up because their jobs are going to shit, but there is no discussion about that in the political climate, and they see refugees chillin out, not working, on their hard earned money.

And the resentment builds - soon the large S blocks in the factory towns will swing towards the right, and when that happens we're in for a ride.

This is from Dalsland.
>>
>>130864592
You should be hiring more translators, you bigot!

More translators mean more JOBS! Don't you want to retire fat and happy with a nice pension?
>>
>>130864592
>you are gay
>>
>>130862669
Father shall today ought or art be the day?

As has been said before watch them closely

Chess
>>
>>130846710
>Many immigrants are even voting SD since they see the crazyness too. It's the 3rd largest party among immigrants if I remember correctly.

SD and ISIS are all the same people.

Radicalised rightists and radicalised muslamics both want all the same stuff and any time one side does well, it helps act as a rallying point for the other side.

So of course all the super mosques in Sweden are telling their guys to vote SD.
>>
File: qfwer.jpg (2MB, 1978x6777px) Image search: [Google]
qfwer.jpg
2MB, 1978x6777px
>>130867119
>britcuck weighs in
>>130861986
<3
>>
>>130837456
why the hate for fins? they are always top shitposters...
>>
nordfront.se
>>
>>130836626
A new Hitler its the only hope for Sweden.
>>
File: art-festivals-in-munich-05.jpg (263KB, 1226x828px) Image search: [Google]
art-festivals-in-munich-05.jpg
263KB, 1226x828px
How based are SD on the scale of cultural nationalism to NatSoc
>>
>>130873060
Hell Seger!
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.