[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

The idea of an advanced civilization made exclusively of African Blacks is so absurdly improbable that it is literally the setting of a Comic Book.
>>
>>130835860
That was the whole point, it was written in the 70s as a Black Power statement.
Written by a bunch of New York heebs.
>>
>>130835860
And the irony remains lost on those so gloriously affected.
>>
File: excuseme.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
excuseme.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>130835860
How did I not notice this before?
>>
>>130835860
I'm a weightlifter and stickler for comic aesthetics because of my weightlifting goals and the absurdity of the bodies of super heroes. Black panther has some good aesthetics, but that's about it. Everything about it is pretty fucking dumb. The advanced African civilization as a setting, to the fact that, instead of having powers, panther has guns...like deadpool or the punisher...as if the weaponry trope hasn't been done to death in the marvel universe. It's a political statement comic, like the watchmen or preacher, except not done anywhere near as well as those comics.
>>
>>130835860
>the concept of firearms was made by europeans
>elastic/rubber material is also a european invention
>artifical lighting was also a european invention
his whole suit and gear is literally made by the white man
>>
>>130835860
If i remember correctly the advanced technology was not even invented but handed down to them by aliens
>>
>>130837333
So the black utopia is ayylmao gibs?
>>
Marvel wanted to be Kangz so bad they actually created a Nationalist Ethno State by mistake

Wakanda is for blacks only, anti immigrant and it thrives

if anything we need to meme the Nationalistic ideas in black panther
>>
>>130836746
the comic says that a metior hit the african shithole bringing with it a super valuable mineral that is responsible of all of their equipment and technology. its the same metal from good goy americas shield. the guy also somehow ingests it, making him super strong or fast or whatever

in terms of the comics, its not an outlandish idea. if they play it straight and dont get (((political))) in the movie it really shouldnt be that bad at all. the fact that the cast is all nig is just triggering to autitst
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.