[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HABBENING: FLINT, MI TERRORIST STABS OFFICER AT AIRPORT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: inshallah.png (425KB, 643x354px) Image search: [Google]
inshallah.png
425KB, 643x354px
http://www.wnem.com/story/35715059/breaking-incident-reported-at-bishop-international-airport

The suspect accused of stabbing an officer at the Bishop International Airport on Wednesday will be charged with terrorism, sources tell TV5.

The FBI is investigating the stabbing and said the suspect acted alone.

The incident left one law enforcement officer in critical condition. He has since been upgraded to stable condition.

That officer has been identified as Jeff Neville, a retired lieutenant from the Genesee County Sheriff's Office. Neville is employed by the Bishop Airport Public Safety, MSP Lt. Dave Kaiser said.

Neville is a father and was a veteran at the sheriff's office for several years before retiring, Sheriff Robert Pickell said.

It happened Wednesday, June 21 about 9:45 a.m. on the second floor of the airport's main terminal.

Investigators said Neville was attacked from behind by someone wielding a knife of "substantial size." He was taken to Hurley Medical Center in critical condition, according to Michigan State Police.
>>
>The suspect entered the United States from Canada and rented a car in New York City. He then drove the car to the Flint airport, sources told TV5.

>entered the United States from Canada
>>
Good. Fuck pigs. Fuck the police
>>
>>130831525
FUCK YOU FUCKING COMMIE SCUM
>>
Northern wall when???
>>
>>130831140
>Entered the US from Canada
FUCKING. LEAFS.
>>
File: 12.png (245KB, 394x520px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
245KB, 394x520px
>>130831525
Physical Removal when?
>>
BUMP FOR DAY OF THE RAKE
>>
>>130831140
>stabbed in the neck

a.k.a. tried to behead him
>>
>>130831140

Coulter's Law.
>>
>>130831296
>from Canada and rented a car in New York City. He then drove the car to the Flint airport

seems like a pretty odd plan. why the fuck did he decide to do this in flint? was it just sudden jihad syndrome?
>>
>attacked from behind by someone wielding a knife of "substantial size."
In other words, be on the lookout for a big guy
>>
#NotAllLeafs #WeAreSorry #PrayForDetroit #WeApologize
>>
>>130834133

I'm pretty sure they mean the knife was of "substantial size"

and 'stabbed in the neck' means 'tried to behead the cop with a giant knife from behind'.

It's not enough to just kill people for these jihadis, they have to actually cut off their heads like the quran says.
>>
>>130833829

Nearby Dearborn, MI has the highest per capita Muslims
>>
Flint here. Dropped my uncle off for a flight just before police showed up and locked the place down. Picked him up a little while ago. Some bitch said she hoped it was a home-grown terrorist and he went off on her.
>>
>>130834643

It's either a jihadi terrorist, which means our point grows stronger.

Or it's a nignog trying to kill cops like the one in Dallas, and sooo... our point grows stronger.

I mean we really can't lose.
>>
At least he killed a dirty pig instead of some kid. I hate pigs even more than Muslims. Good job Snackbar
>>
>>130834790
It was a jihadi. Yelled allahu ackbar and all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.