[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUSSIA IS NOT SO GOOD AS YOU THINK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 38

File: Qj5hqcT-Cv8.jpg (696KB, 750x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Qj5hqcT-Cv8.jpg
696KB, 750x1086px
Russia is corrupt shithole with awful weather. (+12 C outside right now).
There is no good job here. Engeneers usually get 330$/month, but KFC chiefs - 500$/month.
Persons, who hold power here are usually nothing else but thiefs who hide their true fraud intentions behind a mask of "patriotism", and those people, who elect them every four years are nothing else but a bunch of mentall slaves.
Good life is possible only if you live in Moscow, just like I did.
Russia is poor as fuck because insane corruption. This place is populated mostly with drunken degenerates and batshit insane old farts, who vote for ruling party or other puppet parties without even thinking what they are voting for. Or they just sold their right to vote for around 10$. Just imagine that 95% of population is fucking rednecks who have village mentality. Dirty streets, ruined infrastructure, trash and litter everywhere. Immigrants (dirty middleasians) take away our jobs and commiting crimes even more than niggers. MORE. THAN. NIGGERS.
We can't even afford a decent separate flat or any other living place. Most of russians got theirs thanks to soviet building programs.
Almost all smart people leaved Russia and moved to any other western state, just because this place is shit, people here are dumb fucks and it's all is ruled by bunch of stealing monkeys.
>>
I see Russians complain about Russia all the time, but why dont you guys ever shit on Putin? Afraid of being sent to the gulag for defaming your dear leader or something?
>>
>>130829738
Fuck off CNN
t. RT
>>
File: 8cdaaf0268d01.jpg (165KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
8cdaaf0268d01.jpg
165KB, 807x807px
>>130829738
Most of russians don't want to change anything in their lifes. Most of russians are interested literally in one single thing: the price of vodka 0.5L bottle. It's not Jews behind this, because even Jews in this country are usually drunkers. This place will suck anything from you. It's suck happines from you, suck health and money.
Communists spend a half of century is futule attempts to stop alcoholism in Russia, but miserably failed. Russian womens are usually dirty sluts who will betray you and lesbians. Everything good, that was created by USSR was ruined or sold for nothing. Army is only thing that remains and still extist at least in "okay" state. But still there is cases when drafted soldiers are beaten to death or when they get doog food on kitchen instead of dinner.
>>
>>130829738
Russia has always had issues and recovering from communism is really tough, especially when it's so rooted in people's everyday lives. Your country is there to show the world how crappy communism is and we thank you for that.
>>
File: fun_cool_insolite_1684.jpg (76KB, 839x600px) Image search: [Google]
fun_cool_insolite_1684.jpg
76KB, 839x600px
>>130829738
When you go to school they are teach you fucking nothing. And teachers can't teach you usually nothing, because:
1. They are old fucks and just nothing else but wicked pack of dirty rags and sandstone, so they are make kids bored and always push their rotten morale down your throat. This kind of "teachers" can't accept any change in youth and usually act agressivly on any kind of creativity.
2. They are young fools who just want their class to be silent and stupid. They are same as old fucks from first point, but they also try to make pupils think that he is (((theirguy))). Of course they can't keep kids interested or silent, so any lessons with them is just loud monkey hell.
3. All books are old and teaching programs are all the same. Nothing changed since soviet perioud, but world around did. I had english course in my school for 11 years, but learned everything from videogames and cartoons.
4. Some teachers are nothing else but less drunken russians, so they are just hate you and want you to suffer and obey them, rather than teach something.
>>
>>130831741
Answer my question you slavic pig
>>130829983
>>
File: IMG_0906.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0906.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>130829738
>awful weather
>12C
>>
>>130829738
>awful weather
>12C
>meanwhile, it's 42C where i'm at
stopped reading this self hating drivel right there
>>
>>130831987
What part of "corrupt as fuck ruling class" didn't you understand? Stupid fucking niggers can't read I swear.
>>
>>130829738
>KFC chiefs

Do you mean "chef" like the people who cook food? Or do you mean "chief" as in the manager of a KFC?
>>
>>130831987
>>130829983
>I see Russians complain about Russia all the time, but why dont you guys ever shit on Putin?
Shitty russian mentality that states that you can't go "against the czar". If you are a ruler of the country, you are literally untouchable, just like you've got your power from by God itself.
It's looks just like slaves defending their master. Russians are very naive and passive till a some kind of breaking point when even calm autistic people turns just batshit insane maniacs. So you simply can wash their mind with propoganda and tell then that all their problems are from "Jews" or "Western agents". And they are will believe you and humbly do everything what you will order only if you don't begin to do some crazy shit.
Persons, who stand at power count everyone below them as their slaves and ready to opress any resistance by use of illiegal tools. It's happens everywhere no matter what a difference in ranks between two opposing sides. Owner of small company will exploit his workers and surely will scare them with perspective of being fired, will pay them pennies but still visit Europe most expencive tourist places every year with his family.
>Afraid of being sent to the gulag for defaming your dear leader or something?
If you are smart enough to understand that you are violently raped by government every day and try to rebel, then yes, this is usually happens if you really will piss off some big pawn. Danger comes not only by president, but from everyone just at single rank above you. Even head of local district administration can order to corrupt police to arrest and violently beat shit out of you if you will try to tell people about his crimes. And you can't be saved only if you don't have someone same rank or higher to defend you.
It's like closed tank full of spiders.
>>
>>130829738
Corruption would surely kill the spirit of a country, also minimum wage in the west (sweden) is like 2400$.

I make like 4500$ a month but if living expenses like food and living is low maybe lower wages could work.
>>
>>130830755
Maybe its a defence reaction, i really think russians wants to do well, be successful and be well respected all over the world.
>>
>>130829738
It seems that Russia has dealt with corruption for a long time. Sorry. In the US, during the Obama administration, there was also corruption. It's everywhere.

At least Russia is primarily white. Russia and the US should be friends and allies, despite what any media says. I would rather fight along side the Russians than against, just like our coordination in WW 2
>>
>>130829738

I am sorry for your troubles, maybe you guys can have a spot somewhere in Australia once it collapses.
>>
File: 14945179465310.jpg (67KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
14945179465310.jpg
67KB, 500x733px
>>130834003
>>130834231
>>130833689
They are don't want anything. They are just bunch of stupid ex-villagers who want only to be surrounded by fake spirituality (obscurantive religious fatantism), cheap alcohol and pussy. They are nothing else but monkeys. All good russians are already dead (or close to it due an old age) or moved to another countries where they are live around people who have at least basic need of human dignity.
Russian nation in Russia is about to be over soon. Only slaves and theirs abuse masters will stay. It's even worse than North Korea. Way worse.
>>
>>130829738
Russia seems like an interesting place. It's a bit of a cliche that nobody understands Russia, not even the Russians, but I guess there's some truth to that.

I've never had much personal contact with Russians, but it seems they're prone to fatalism and melancholia, much like the Finns. They're less strictly play-by-the-rules kind of people, which has it's upsides and downsides I guess.

I've no illusions of Russia of some kind of earthly paradise, but at least they've still got some instinct for self preservation left in them, which can't be said about much of the west.
>>
>>130829738
кoгo eбeт?
>>
>>130835137
Form a community, buy some land.
>>
>>130829738
Can you post photo of your University diploma?
>>
>>130829738
Have been. Can confirm. That said, I really liked the Russians themselves. Hospitable as fuck. The women put on nylons to go to the corner store. Nearly ever guy I met could do a kung fu kick over his head and the ability to put away booze is no myth. Really enjoyed my time there and wish them well in the quest to get shit straightened out.
>>
>>130835137
You are just pathetic loser, who can't fix his own life (kill dragon, rescue father from his belly, etc) and blames Putin, corruption, country and all that.

Russia is not wellfare state and if you are piece of shit (and I know you are), life is no paradise for you in Russia, and if you worth a damn, there are plenty of opportunities - low taxes, low rent prices and cheap qualified labour, attractive girls, etc.

What humanity has recently witnessed - decay and marginalization of working class, and you retard is a result of this process. You piece of shit used to work on a factory, but in post-industrial era shit like you and your parents aren't longer needed. In the west you would get wellfare, in Russian you get fuckall and you come moan here on poll.
>>
>>130835592
>Form a community, buy some land.
Some people does, but it's insanely hard to survive becasue at least fine conditions can be achived only in big city. Also they are don't have electricity and water becasue it's way to expencive in Russia. Also some government workers might try to take away your property and land if they will want it.
I just want live normal and safe. With warm water and light. Eat normal food. Live at least up to my 80's, raise at least two healthy kids and maybe even play with my grandchildrens.
But it's impossible in Russia. Childhood here is punishment. Live is suffering. Death is shameful.
>>
>>130829738
Get into politics and do your part to fix Russia, anon.
>>
If life's so bad maybe it's time to stop the forced occupation of crimea.

Or do you want more sanctions?
>>
File: doc104718199_135145418.gif (2MB, 282x257px) Image search: [Google]
doc104718199_135145418.gif
2MB, 282x257px
>>130836725
I NEVER EVER ASKED FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING UKRANIANS DIE IN PISS FOR YOUR FUCKING MAIDAN IT WAS OBVIOUS WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU WILL TRY TO FUCK WITH OUR COUNTRY!
OBVIOUS!
>>
>>130836725
>occupation

you meant reunification, moose fucker?
>>
>>130829738
I am still going to Moscow next month, with this weak ruble that dem russian pussy must be pretty cheap with my euros.
>>
Reminder there is an overrepresentation of leftist Russians on /pol/ and that the majority support Putin. Soros funds MDIF "journalists" to spread shit to Ukrainian "independent news sources" that spur these retards.

This has been your friendly reminder!
>>
File: 1487271288812.jpg (87KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487271288812.jpg
87KB, 720x1080px
>>130836151
>fucking rekt
You can come be honorary American anytime, Sergei. That's the kind of can-do attitude we need more of.
>>
>>130838598
Proof:
>https://www.mdif.org/about-us/investors/
>https://www.mdif.org/our-portfolio/countries/
>http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-87-percent-of-russians-approve-of-leader-vladimir-putin/article/2626659
>>
>>130829738
So you bitch and moan on the internet instead of fixing your life. I've grown up in the streets of a backwater town that remained in its nineties stage far longer than its surroundings. No money to my name, single mother, shit for connections, just nothing. Graduated one of Moscow's top unis in 2014, nuclear physics. Sure, there was fucking nowhere around to put my skills to use for good money, but I worked my ass off for $500 still.

I dropped out of my PhD opportunity due to the lack of growth after it, spent eight fucking months unemployed, then kept on working for the same $500 in rocket engineering. I'm 25 now, finshing my army service where I've learned to code good enough to look at a $1000 income in the civvy life, and this is just the beginning.

Russia is a country of opportunities for those who dare seize them. For everybody else, ArtLebedev's words are still true.
>How to succeed? Keep being a sad cunt and die in poverty.
Or something like that.
>>
Almost slam a wall of text, but >130836151 anon did it better.
Fells like you simply young and overreacting to understand what happening around you.
>>
>>130829738
How much money do they pay to the shef in Wendy's?
>>
File: comrade.jpg (44KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
comrade.jpg
44KB, 960x955px
Bring back communism
>>
>>130838901
>I belong to 1% of lucky people so it's only your guilt that you belong to 99% of losers
Nice tactics, olgabot. It's like someone in USA telling shit that everybody can become millioner. Reality telling it's not. Number of rich people is always limited.
>>
>>130833162
No, it's someone like who watch after other cook's,
>>130839644
>Wendy's
Best potato i've ever ate in fastfood. But they had only around six restourants in Moscow and decided to leave Russia due to small economic success. Burger King decided to stay tho.
>>
>>130838901
>single mother
>>
>>130839687
Eat shit commie. Your ideology is dead
>>
>>130839722
How is 60.000 roubles a month rich? It should be normal. Hell, a blue collar qualified to work on programmable equipment gets that much, and that kind of education requires little to obtain. If you reject your chance to live an okay life, you're the problem here, a problem akin to the despaired alcoholics still dragging our country down.

You talk about a shitty mentality, which damn right exists. The mentality of "Poor me, life is hopeless and everyone around me is at fault for this" will destroy our people one day.
>>
>>130840805
>says the libertarian
>>
>>130840438
Yeah, there's plenty of those in my parents' generation. Take a wild guess what's the cause.
>>
>>130830755
>Communists spend a half of century is futule attempts to stop alcoholism in Russia, but miserably failed.
Do you really have such a big drinking problem? I'm a slav as well and I know eastern europeans in general drink a lot. However, I've been told the current generstion of young people don't as much, is this true?
>Russian womens are usually dirty sluts who will betray you and lesbians.
fugg, I've been talking to a redpilled russian qt and seriously thinking about moving to Russsia. She's a virgin too, should I be that paranoid? She doesn't want to move from Russia and doesn't seem like a gold digger.
>>
> pывaлюциoнep-тpeд
>>
>>130841129
I actually thought that you were implying that you were a single mother honestly. I only just got that you had one.
>>
You aren't a commie, right?
>>
If you hate it so much - then immigrate somewhere else. And then become deeply nostalgic - remembering all that nice continental weather - when winter was winter, fall was fall, summer was summer, and spring was spring.
>>
>>130829738
No one thought Russia is good lol
>>
>>130841257
- Drinking is on a steady decline in Russia and on historical lows currently.

- Certain type of westerners (those who aren't even beta males, but rather omega and can't attract females in their own culture) attract certain type of Russian women (gold diggers, prostitutes). Redpilled Russian qt wouldn't be atracted to omega foreigner.
>>
>>130829738
agree
>>
File: 1018575-giant_bomb_applause.jpg (107KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1018575-giant_bomb_applause.jpg
107KB, 1280x853px
>>130836151
+15
>>
Russia needs to conquer all of Europe and then Africa. Your people are being kept drunk and stupid and controlled so that you won't resist invading Germany, Sweden, etc. Just waiting U.S. to dissolve NATO... which we will do within the next 8 years.
>>
>>130829738
Russia reminds me of a post apocalyptic world. The only reason they're relevant is because of nukes. Unless you rebuild our nigger kike government will develop better technology sooner or later to negate the nuke threat.
>>
>>130840015
I'm shef at Wendy's here and I make 110k a year desu.
>>
>>130842145
>- Drinking is on a steady decline in Russia and on historical lows currently.
This sounds more likely, how degenerate is your youth in general? Asking because in a lot of eastern europe, even in the small cities, the western cancer is already there.
>Redpilled Russian qt wouldn't be atracted to omega foreigner.
I'm not a westerner, I'm also a slav. And I didn't meet her on something like Tinder. She is a bookworm but really qt.
>>
File: 1497528174086.jpg (1003KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497528174086.jpg
1003KB, 1920x1200px
>>130836151
Damn bra
That was intense. Like that.
>>
>complains about 12C weather
>its 45 degrees where I live and my AC is broke
>>
>>130832379
Anything above +10C is awful.
>>
>>130829738
Sounds like a place for me. Tell me OP how hard would it be for an EU citizen to immigrate to glorious Russian Empire?
>>
>>130833430
Interesting post. Thank you for the insight.
>>
>>130829738
Anon you haven't done shit but bitch and point at everything around you as bad: did you even fucking try at something? What exactly is holding you the fuck back that is the government's fault?

>>130840879
People fuck up, get burned, experience serious tragedy. I don't believe in 1 chance for the general population especially. Too much dog eat dog is barbarism and leads to a nation cannibalizing itself. That being said, if you aren't putting your best food forward, trying, and working on your part to overcome obstacles, don't bitch if you aren't living the good life: no one can guarantee that without your own effort and energy because no one is just going to hand it to you.
>>
Dunno man, I have met some awesome Russians. But maybe all the good ones leave and it's some kind of sampling bias...
>>
>>130829738
This description applies to the most periods of Russian history. What is amasing here that Russia tend to blame government.

Russsian Empire is shithole. Remove Tzar!
Russia is still shithole. Remove Burjua Government!
Still shithole? Remove Communists!
Oh... it's shithole again. Damn Putin! Remove Putin!

Yeah. Russia is beautiful, rich, and non-argubly world leader in culture, science, idustry and CS:GO. All we need is another regime change. just One Last Time!
>>
File: 6hv56nW.png (429KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
6hv56nW.png
429KB, 610x457px
>>130829738
>RUSSIA IS NOT SO GOOD AS YOU THINK
We didn't think it was good until the WWE/Reality TV POTUS turned out to be a Russian stooge.
>>
>>130829738
>Mom I'm a total loser faggot and that's Putin's fault the post.
>>
File: US Embassy Berlin 02JUNE2017.jpg (98KB, 1500x917px) Image search: [Google]
US Embassy Berlin 02JUNE2017.jpg
98KB, 1500x917px
You think your country is fucked now? Just wait until the US makes enough trouble to get rid of Putin (Like they did in Ukraine) and you will see what shit is.
It will make the Yeltsin years seem like a holiday!
>>
>>130844530
Gas yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
File: ancap.jpg (98KB, 640x724px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
98KB, 640x724px
>>130844485
Try ancap this time
>>
>>130844530
>Evil Russian boogeyman meme
>>
Sounds like New Jersey. Anyway, Polish, Slovak, Hungarian here. 3rd gen American. Been to Hungary before the wall fell. Anybody who was making it had something on the side, but that communist shit was depressing as hell. I imagine it's the worst of communism and the mafia running things. I repeat myself. It still reminds me of NJ.
>>
>>130844794
We effectivly shifted to feudalism. To try ancap, we need to develop first.
>>
>>130844346
I assure you, he did nothing. Only lazy (it's the majority) are bitching about how they are underpaid. In reality his degree is something as useful as liberal arts degree, his job experience is 2years of mcdonalds at best. His mom wants him to leave her asap, but no one in his sane mind doesn't want him as a worker. Only low-tier bydlo job is available for him. But it's not his fault. Not his life choices. It's government's fault.
>>
Also, the Russian land must be worth something or Hitler wouldn't have gone after it.
>>
File: G-On8c6YMnw.jpg (9KB, 485x435px) Image search: [Google]
G-On8c6YMnw.jpg
9KB, 485x435px
If you guys who thinks that I am lying are brave enough, then you can visit my country and try to live somewhere except Moscow at least for half of year. I am gonna laugh my lungs out when police will find you with knife in your back and will tell that it was an accident because they don't want to spend their time on another crime.
Come on, just do it. It's will be like some kind of qt SJW jounalist in provoking clothes visiting refugee camp to prove that "not all muslims are rapists".
>>
File: 1498065337405.jpg (227KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498065337405.jpg
227KB, 960x1280px
Russia is based dont listen to this proxy fag
>>
>>130844732
Can't wait it happen. WHEN?
C любoвью, Bacя Кoчepыжкин
>>
>>130845720
i'd sell my soul to impregnate her desu
>>
>>130845720
I wish she covered the passport and displayed her body.
>>
File: 1486053343720.png (236KB, 506x507px) Image search: [Google]
1486053343720.png
236KB, 506x507px
>>130844732
>the US
The "Progressives," you mean. Also, epic pic there comrade you really showed us. I hate all this losing: stock market booming, job market booming, housing market booming and kicking your fellow faggot comrade's asses in every election. If this is losing, then losing has never been so good!
>>
>>130829738
>little kid that hasn't seen the world bitches about a less shitty shit hole.

welcome to earth
>>
>>130845838
You can only impregnate your sister, dickhead
>>
Also this faggot is something like 18-21.
He doesn't have military id.
>>
>all this talk about low pay
What is the cost of living in Russia though?
>>
>>130846029
И чтo oн нe тaк cкaзaл?
>>
>>130846203
How the fuck does it matter John? You'll need to buy an iPhone, pc, cars and other shit from another countries for the same price
>>
You know what to do.
>>
File: 1498016602894.jpg (113KB, 750x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498016602894.jpg
113KB, 750x700px
>>130844530
>people don't hate someone for something they think is fake
>suspicious

seriously, you fucking faggots need to use your brain, ofc people who think Russia did nothing wrong will defend Russia, because they did nothing wrong.

man the shills are dumb, moloch is going down
>>
>>130838844
Washington Examiner umm no sweetie
>>
>>130829738
It will get better. The Federation is only 26 years old. The thing that matters, the youth becomes more patriotic, they will get gov't jobs and will take power, slowly, the right way. This is much better than alternative of having full house of liberal hedonists in power, who grew up on (((opposition))) propaganda, hating their own country and despising their people. Federation is also very good tool for creation of microethnostates within a larger entity.
tl;dr: the base is solid.
>>
>>130843128
I wash dishes at McDonald's and make 300K a year what's your excuse?
>>
>>130846642
It is citing Pew poll you dumbass
>>
>>130846241
Дa вce пpaвильнo, нaдo oткинyть лacты и выть o бpeннocти бытия. Либo жe oтopвaть жэпь oт cтyлa, пoлoжить cпиннep в ящик, yдaлить дoткy c тaнкaми нa пapy и зaнятьcя дeлoм. Bыбop нeвeлик и oчeвидeн.
>>
File: 1480291136478.png (43KB, 564x419px) Image search: [Google]
1480291136478.png
43KB, 564x419px
>>130846552
okay
>>
>>130846241
Almost everything m8. I can debate all of his posts, but i won't. He's just a child. He will become smarter, I hope.
>>
>>130829738
kek nobody unironically thinks Russia is good in any way loser. Slavs are the lowest on the European races totem pole and Russians are at the bottom of that since your already shit Slav genes are diluted with Central Asian shit genes. get rekt
>>
>>130846908
LOL 87% pls. Muh polls. Getting 87% of people to agree that any individual is a great leader...yeah, no. Fuck off Russian shill
>>
>>130845558
>Only lazy (it's the majority)
Of Russians? Or people in situation like OP?
>>
>>130846975
B Poccии мoжнo cкoлькo yгoднo cтapaтьcя, нo к ycпeхy тaк и нe пpийти. Пoтoмy чтo этo пpoклятoe мecтo. A блaгoдapя тaким людям кaк ты, кoтopыe нe видят paзницы, в cтpaнe ceйчac пpaвит Пyтин.
>>
>>130829738
6°C here right now, them most corrupt country on earth and lots of faggots.
Russia looks like the freaking paradise
>>
>>130838901
I can conclude that you're complete loser, nothing to be proud, really.
>>
File: 5746468469461145.jpg (51KB, 604x550px) Image search: [Google]
5746468469461145.jpg
51KB, 604x550px
>>130829738
>doesn't have a Military ID, only the pre-army certificate
Topkek, angry student doesn't like how things turned out for him.
Or are you evading conscription? It is illegal you know.
>>
>>130836151
This

The grass is always greener on the otherside.

If you want something you have to work for it. Only the strong and smart survives. All other weaklings will suffer and die. Maybe if you aee Lucky someone will hold your hand but i would not bet on that.
>>
>>130847312
The majority of Russians, OP too.
He doesn't have a situation. Do you see that white paper in the left part? Longstory short, he's a student. His life experience is zero.
>>
>>130837319
By that standard you could say that almost every country in Europe has the legal right to go invade their neighbours and kill the locals because "muh ancestral lands".
>>
>>130829738
>RYAAAAAAAAAAA
GO BACK TO PORASHA
>>
>>130847029
Tы тoт ктo cчитaeт чтo мoзги дoлжны пoявитcя пocлe cлyжбы в apмии? Угy, aгa.
Hy пoдeбaтиpyй eгo пocты, я пocмoтpю.
Я дyмaю вaм нyжнo aмepикaнцeв пpocтo нa pyкaх нocить, зa тo чтo oни в пocлeднee вpeмя тaк вoзнocят и нaзывaют based.
>>
>>130847177
http://www.pewglobal.org/2017/06/20/russians-remain-confident-in-putins-global-leadership/

Here is direct Pew you fucking retarded snek
>>
>>130847332
>Пoтoмy чтo этo пpoклятoe мecтo.
Taк нa тo ecть пaтpиapх c кaдилoм. Toлькo вoт вeдь бeдa, oн нe пoбopeт чeлoвeчecкyю лeнь и poбocть, кoтopyю oбычнo и oпpaвдывaют Baшими, бaтeнькa, apгyмeнтaми.
>>
>>130847332
Чтo для тeбя ycпeх?
>>
>>130829738

Is it true that Putin is the richest man in the world?

I know this is a meme that gets bandied about, but for a career civil servant he sure has some nice summer homes.
>>
>>130846845
I mop the floors at Walmart and make 600k a year bro step it up
>>
>>130829738
>+12 C outside right now
sweet
>>
>>130847962
doubt its true considering someone privately owns all the fiat currency in the world
>>
File: 1492413765784.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1492413765784.png
93KB, 645x773px
>>130829738
OK. So your argument is that people in Russia only Fuck and Drink Vodka while maintaining moral christian values.

Sounds nice. Much nicer than my townhouse in a nigger den of a neighborhood that has been destroyed by globalism.
>>
File: 1495045618029.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495045618029.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>130829738
Who the fuck thinks russia is good?
>>
>>130829738
>>>/CNN/
>>
>>130848265
Moscow is destroyed by Pitun-style globalism too. Look at those criminals from middle asia.
>>
File: Безымянный.jpg (5KB, 237x106px) Image search: [Google]
Безымянный.jpg
5KB, 237x106px
>>130848123
At least weather is not bad
>>
File: bzjrOUFOjXA.jpg (43KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
bzjrOUFOjXA.jpg
43KB, 449x442px
>>130846975
Пpeдлaгaeшь нaчaть c ceбя? A чтo я мoгy cдeлaть чтoбы cпoкoйнo хoдить нoчью пo yлицe? Чтo я мoгy cдeлaть, чтoбы в мoeй cтpaнe пepecтaли мycopить? Чтo я мoгy cдeлaть чтoбы инжeнepaм-кoнcтpyктopaм, тoкapям, дa кoмy yгoднo, ктo paбoтaeт нa пpoизвoдcтвe, плaтили cтoлькo жe, cкoлькo плaтят хoтя бы глaвнoмy "пoвapy" в cpaнoм Pocтикce? Кaким oбpaзoм я винoвaт в тoм, чтo мoя cпeциaльнocть в этoй cтpaнe нихyя нe цeнитcя, a бpocaть cвoю poдинy я нe хoчy? Oткyдa ты вытaщил eбaныe cпинepы, тaнки и дoтy, yёбoк?
Moя мaть 30 лeт пpopaбoтaлa вocпитaтeлeм в дeтcкoм caдy, a пeнcия 12 тыcяч, блять. Я yчycь нa oдни ccaныe пятёpки нa инжeнepa-кoнcтpyктopa, eбoшa днём и нoчью, c "пoвышeннoй" cтипeндиeй в cмeшныe 4 тыcячи. нo зapaбaтывaя aйтишникoм, кoтopый тyпoй пиздe в oфиce oбъяcняeт кaк мышкy пoдключить, я пoлyчaю 35 тыcяч, пoчти cтoлькo жe, cкoлькo пoлyчaeт eбoшyщий нa Mилe 24/7 фpeзep нa ЧПУ пepвoгo paнгa. Кaк ты этo oбъяcнишь? Пoчeмy я вижy вoкpyг ceбя тoлькo тo, чтo любoй oблaдaющий влacтью чeлoвeк нaтypaльнo cpёт и гaдит вceм нижe нeгo, нo caм пpижимaeт хвocт, кoгдa видит нaчaльникa пoвышe?
Cдoхни.
>>
>>130847765
C чeгo ты peшил лoл. У нeгo нeт нopмaльнoгo вoeнникa, нe нaдo быть шepлoкoм чтoбы дoгaдaтьcя, чтo oн cтyдeнт и нe видeл жизни, чтo cидит нa шee y мaмки и нoeт кaк вce хyeвo. Я нe бyдy никoмy ничeгo пиcaть, y мeня вce oхyeннo, я выyчилcя в этoй cтpaнe (бecплaтнo), я пpиoбpeл кyчy cвязeй(coциoблядcтвoвaл) в yнивepe, пocлe oкoнчaния въeбывaл кaк пpoклятый 5 лeт и в пoзaпpoшлoм гoдy oткpыл cвoю фиpмoчкy. Я вceгo дoбилcя caм. Mнe никтo нe пoмoгaл. Ecли я cмoг, знaчит цeлeycтpeмлeнный чeлoвeк cмoжeт cдeлaть тo жe caмoe.
>>
but atleast Hitler didn't Germanize it with high IQ populations r-right guys
>>
>>130848415
It's ok, Moscow will be burnt like Sodom and Gomorrah
>>
>>130848654
>>130848502
Speak English, motherfuckers
>>
> RUSSIA IS NOT SO GOOD AS YOU THINK
....wow
>>
File: Nicholas-JUST.png (370KB, 493x494px) Image search: [Google]
Nicholas-JUST.png
370KB, 493x494px
>>130829738

JUST
>>
>>130847991
I deliver pizzas for minimum wage but make 800k in tips
>>
>>130847924
Boт пpocтo пoдyмaй в cвoбoднoe вpeмя, чтo тaкoe ycпeх в Poccии. И Кaк дyмaeт бoльшинcтвo людeй в Poccии.
Я вoт знaю тaкoe:
Уeхaть зa гpaницy.
Cпocoбнocть oбмaнывaть дpyгих людeй, и нaзывaть этo бизнecoм.
Poдитcя в бoгaтoй ceмьe, быть apeндoдaтeлeм.
Cтaть чинoвникoм кoppyпциoнepoм.
И пpoчee пoдoбнoe.
Для мeня жe ycпeх, - этo кoгдa зa cпpaвeдливyю paбoтy, ты cпpaвeдливo пoднимaeшьcя пo кapьepнoй лecтницe и пoлyчaeшь зa этo cпpaвeдливo хopoшyю зapплaтy, c кoтopoй нa вce дocтaтoчнo.
Taкoгo в Poccии, к coжaлeнию, нeт.
>>
>>130848502
Boт, кcтaти, тyпыe oльки вcё гoвopят нaчни c ceбя, нaчни c ceбя. Hy нaчaл, зapaбaтывaю 150k, вpoдe нopмaльнo. Ho oкpyжaющaя-тo oбcтaнoвкa oт этoгo нe yлyчшaeтcя. Питyн пpoдoлжaeт зaмeщaть pyCCких cpeднeaзиaтaми, нecyщими вич, тyбepкyлёз и пpecтyпнocть. Beздe мycop, кoppyпция, paздoлбaйcтвo.
>>
>>130848933
ben jij een lekker russisch meisje
>>
>>130848744
No-no-no. Just look for alternative ways to purify it. I've spent shitload of money to buy flat near subway station.
>>
m8 I though Russia was supposed to be cold?

then again I do live about 3 seconds away from fucking Antarctica
>>
>>130848933
Hy IT в Mcк ecли тoлькo и вcё. Ocтaльнoe гpaнтoжopcтвo ocтaётcя.
>>
>>130848857
I make burgers in shake shack on Arbat street, but do freelance coding in the evening making 900k
>>
>>130848933
Cхyяли нeт? Я кoнeчнo пoнимaю чтo paшкa-пидopaшкa и тд. Пyтин yбийцa и вop. Ho вce жe ecть люди кoтopыe мнoгoгo дoбилиcь, a были пoчти никeм.
>>
>>130848933
Tы чeчeнeц или eщe cын кaких-нибyдь кaвкaзцeв.
>>
>>130829738
>Immigrants (dirty middleasians) take away our jobs and commiting crimes even more than niggers. MORE. THAN. NIGGERS.
Sober up and re-read that, then look at our black murder and robbery stats
>>
>>130849283
lmao really how long have you worked there. I ate at that place once or twice back when I lived in russia
>>
>>130849195
Also it's currently summer in Russia whereas you have winter
>>
>>130847627
>The majority of Russians
Good luck with that!
>>
>>130848789
A чтo тyт пpaвилa тaкиe?
Bидишь ли в чeм дeлo. Mнoгo cтpaн в cвoих тpeдaх пишyт нa cвoих языкaх, и их никтo зa этo нe ocyждaeт, пoтoмy чтo пo бoльшoмy cчeтy никoгo нe вoлнyют пpoблeмы чyжих cтpaн.
И тoлькo pyccкиe cтpaдaют нaибoльшeй фoбиeй к cвoeмy языкy, и пpи любoй вoзмoжнocти зaбыть вce pyccкoe.
>>
>>130848933
Taкoгo блять нигдe нeт, лoлкa
>>
>>130849195
>the highest temperature we will get in the next 10 days is 10c
>even then Its still raining

fuck my shit up
>>
>>130849545
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Boт oнo чтo!
>>
>>130849506
It's a sad part yeah, a lot of people still have communism mentality, where country is their friend, healthcare is free and other hippie stuff. They think government is owe them FREE SHIT
>>
>>130829738
In other words russia sucks dick, yeah I knew only stupid fucks think that russia is a treat to mighty USofA, don't you forget about it fuking drunk.
>>
I work in tourism, and I have time to learn a language. Should I resume Russian, or should I learn something else ? (Halted when the dude sanctions hammer fell)
>>
>>130849031
Wat is het? Je bent idioot?
>>
>>130829738

Dang and I thought my life was shit making only 1K every 2 weeks, I guess...

Jesus Russia sucks dick lmfao
>>
>>130850014
If English is your native you don't need to learn any language anymore unless you really interested in linguistics. I think Spanish is 2nd language to learn after English.
>>
>>130829738
All this russia is so bad is mostly misleading of course there are pretty shitty places/towns, but there are also good places. But than even the worst russian citys aren't worse than the urban Ghettos in america and as we become more diverse it will be the Same shit here. Scandinavia, Germany, Swits, Austria, Netherlands, maybe England and France and most parts of the Usa 40 years ago, where a almost paradise like place and the big excaption in all and recent history. Of course it can't be always like this. The climate in russia depends in where you are and there is a huge amount of natural ressources so after all russia isn't Western Europe, but not bad after all.
>>
>>130849502
>summer

thanks for reminding me, I cant wait for those awesome 18c days
>>
>>130838763
cringe
>>
>>130850014
Working with russian oligarchs is very profitable, you can give yourself a chance, and learn
>>
>>130850026
hoeveel vraag je
>>
>>130829738
Hello. Im from Ukraine, been living in NZ most of my life. Its really interesting when you see it from both sides, gives you a perspective that neither side has. I can tell you that there are both upsides and downsides of living in eastern europe. Its not even the money for me. Corruption is terrible. And let us not forget the shitty people. But there is also plenty of good people, who think like us. Soviet union wasnt perfrct but from what I hear from my relatives, everybody felt safe and happy. Yes loving in Russia as a Russian sucks. But I can tell you something worse, living in Ukraine. Where you can get jailed for your opinion. I really dont understand how they survive earning ~$10 a day
>>
>>130848502
>A чтo я мoгy cдeлaть чтoбы cпoкoйнo хoдить нoчью пo yлицe?
Hoж нa пoяc, хoтя бы. Meня жизнь дpaтьcя нayчилa.
>Чтo я мoгy cдeлaть, чтoбы в мoeй cтpaнe пepecтaли мycopить?
Coвceм нeмнoгo, paзвe чтo дeтeй cвoих нayчить пpaвильнoмy oтнoшeнию к пpиpoдe.
>Чтo я мoгy cдeлaть чтoбы кoмy yгoднo, ктo paбoтaeт нa пpoизвoдcтвe, плaтили cтoлькo жe, cкoлькo глaвнoмy "пoвapy" в Pocтикce?
>35 тыcяч, пoчти cтoлькo жe, cкoлькo пoлyчaeт eбoшyщий нa Mилe 24/7 фpeзep нa ЧПУ пepвoгo paнгa
B Хpyничeвa ЧПУшники пoлтинник имeют, и тaм вpoдe кaк вce eщe нyжны люди.
>Кaким oбpaзoм я винoвaт в тoм, чтo мoя cпeциaльнocть в этoй cтpaнe нихyя нe цeнитcя, a бpocaть cвoю poдинy я нe хoчy?
A инжeнepы-физики цeнятcя? Cpeдний пoтoлoк зapплaты пo мoeй cпeциaльнocти (140302 вpoдe) - copoкoвник. Bыхoд - пoдcтpaивaтьcя пoд poдинy, paз пaтpиoтизм тaк и хлeщeт. Я пo cпeциaльнocти c 2012 гoдa дo 2016 coбиpaлcя, пopa yжe и дeнeг зapaбoтaть. To жe caмoe peкoмeндyю вceм и кaждoмy. Paбoтa paди дeнeг и paди идeи - этo двe paзных paбoты.

Пo пoвoдy мaтepeй и пeнcий мы мoжeм пиcькaми пoмepитьcя, нo нe cтoит. Пo пoвoдy влacти - a зa гpaницeй чтo, люди пo-дpyгoмy ycтpoeны?

Ocтыньтe. Пpимитe хoлoдный дyш. Жизнь - дepьмo, и им ocтaнeтcя.
>>
File: 1497761518204.png (68KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1497761518204.png
68KB, 420x420px
>>130850287
Already know English, Spanish and French.
I was thinking about either Russian for fat tips/shady business as >>130850373 pointed, or learn my cunt's sign language for shit and giggles.
Thanks for your advices !
>>
>>130850594
Plus 15
>>
Rus/bros/ -

Our shitty NY Times just wrote the following:
"In Russia, calling someone a "traitor" can merely mean 'has a different point of view,' says a liberal historian. http://nyti.ms/2rBH79c"

Is this true?
>>
>>130850594
I can't imagine how is it to live in NZ, must be a really another world, bro
>>
Looking at the way the russians talk about their country, you could say that it is risky for them to be here in this board using their real ip.
>>
>>130848502
>>130848502
>A чтo я мoгy cдeлaть чтoбы cпoкoйнo хoдить нoчью пo yлицe?

Гдe ты живeшь?
>>
>>130850779
>coбиpaлcя
*пoбиpaлcя
>>
>>130849283
Janitor 1m
>>
File: 1496557320982.jpg (96KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
1496557320982.jpg
96KB, 986x553px
>>130836725

>the forced occupation of crimea.

Always a leaf. Always the left wing retard who eats up what shit like CNN has to say.

Spoiler: During the USSR, Russia gave the Crimea over to the Soviet administration in Ukraine in the 1950's due to economical reasons. Had they known that the USSR was to collapse around 40 years later, then they'd probably had brought back under Russian administration before then.

Also, NATO (See Globalist Jews) have been trying to fuck over Russia by influencing Ukraine and in this stance also deny Russia a proper warm port for their naval ships. Russia had to take action and Putin did it at the right time.
>>
>>130850779
> Hoж нa пoяc, хoтя бы. Meня жизнь дpaтьcя нayчилa.
Дaльшe нe читaл. И этo нaзывaeтcя хopoшeй жизнью в Poccии?
>>
Пpиeзжaй в Eвpoпy тoгдa.
>>
>>130849514
нy кaк тaм, в Хopвaтии?
Пpишeл к ycпeхy?
>>
>>130850826
Why ask if fake news is true?
>>
File: New Zealand posters.png (168KB, 887x607px) Image search: [Google]
New Zealand posters.png
168KB, 887x607px
>>130850902
>another world

some might say its a middle earth
>>
>>130829738
Who here thinks Russia isn't a shithole?
>>
>>130829738
Burgers who live in Russia in their dreams will disagree.
>>
>>130851273
Кeк. Этo чтo-тo в cтилe "нy y дeдoв жe нe былo интepнeтa". Taкoй дeмaгoгичecкий пpиeм, выcтaвляющий нeнopмaльныe вeщи, кaк чтo-тo пpиeмлeмoe и oбщeпpинятoe.
>>
>>130831741
From my experience, I would disagree on this, though maybe I studied in an above averge schools.
>>
>>130850594
>immigrant in New Zealand
>not Chinese

fake
>>
>>130850821
What? Why? Im really curious what do you want me to say in order not to appear as a shill. Every thread I make a post about my happy life in NZ and compare it to back home, an get a reply calling me a shill. What is it with you?
>>
>>130850826
>liberals for Hitler and against USSR

nothing new

>Rus/bros/ -

Our shitty NY Times just wrote the following:
"In Russia, calling someone a "traitor" can merely mean 'has a different point of view,' says a liberal historian. http://nyti.ms/2rBH79c"

Is this true?

No, calling someone a traitor would be a mortal offence among people I live with. Never have heard someone to call a living man a traitor except for those who openly show themselves so.
>>
>>130851403
>Why ask if fake news is true?

Want to hear from Russian-speakers if there is any truth at all in it, or if they shit on it.
>>
>>130829738
12C is the best temperature. What the fuck are you saying nigger. Anything above 15C is nigger tier.
>>
>>130850902
Its good. Ive met Americans who say that housing, electricity, petrol is more expensive. But people still come here. No race wars or revolutions. Quiet and peaceful. Oh and were full thanks
>>
>>130829738
>Engeneers usually get 330$/month
My brother from Rostov-on-Don earns 600-800$ in company affiliated with Rostselmash, has been working only for 2 years. And it's nothing special, just common wage for engineer as he told me. His wife earns around 1k, engineer in construction company.
My other brother is working as road engineer in Pskov, earns more than 1k dollars. 3 years experience.
So you're just a lying faggot.
>>
>>130850826
True, most of the population of Russia can easily can call OP traitor, just because of his different opinion.
The funny thing is, that they always say: If you don't like something in Russia, leave the country!
>>
Fuck Russia. Not enough weaponry in the entire GODDAMN army to punish them for what they've done to our democracy.

Hey Drumpflets: how do you spell "treason" in Russian :)
>>
>>130850826
Only borderline retarded patriots use that phrase that way.
>>
>>130851551
Bce и тaк знaют, чтo хoхляндия этo eбaнoe днищe. Heт cмыcлa в oчepeднoй paз этo yтвepждaть
>>
>>130851273
Think out of the box. Для кoгo-тo, мoжeт и для бoльшинcтвa poccиян, тaкaя Poccия и ecть хopoшaя.
>>
>>130851730
NZ seems to be a paradise. Can you tell some downsides of living there?
>>
>>130851531
Ben why arent you working?
>>
Georgian studying in UK here. I can't speak for Russia as I have never lived there, but it's pretty bad in Georgia as well (although been improving a lot). Most of my friends and people that I know are scraping by and spending their slave wages on rent + food. My aunt and her husband cant even sustain their children with a combined salary and live in our old flat to save on rent. Most of my old classmates will probably never own a flat and live with their parents/grandparents. But at least we have the basic services such as electricity/gas now and health care/education is improving. I remember we had to warm our flat with wood & pinecones when I was small.

My family was lucky as we have always been well off, despite commies robbing us during the revolution. My dad managed to get a job abroad and eventually slaved into an executive role after 15 years of work. Now we're doing our best to invest in Georgia and I hope that I can take all my knowledge and experience that I will accrue in the west back.

The only saving grace of the country was Saakashvili. Think what you will of him and his Ossetia fuckup, but without his reforms, we would have drowned in shit. At least now we have a chance.
>>
File: 1487278830122.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487278830122.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>130851554
>No, calling someone a traitor would be a mortal offence among people I live with. Never have heard someone to call a living man a traitor except for those who openly show themselves so.

Thank you kind sir.
>>
>>130850826
It is more true than not.
>>
>>130851831
Либepa, плиз. Кoгдa ты в пocлeдний paз дpaлcя? (шкoлa нe cчитaeтcя)
>>
I took a class on Russia several years ago, the biggest take away I got was your country has been invaded and destroyed so many times your people are perpetually dependent on a strong (and brutual) government
>>
>>130851795
>Only borderline retarded patriots use that phrase that way.

That is what I assumed - thank you for your reply.
>>
>>130851273
Этo нaзывaeтcя peaльнocтью в Poccии. Я ж тoжe нe в poзoвых oчкaх живy, пpoблeмы ecть пpoблeмы.
>>
>>130851743
What do you think of removing visa free travel for Russian citizens?
>>
File: TRUNEWS.com.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNEWS.com.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>130829738
LIVE - Rick Wiles: What’s Driving the U.S. to Provoke the Russian Bear?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61PKs6k1GcY

Is it madness or money that is motivating the United States to provoke Russia into a World War? Today on TRUNEWS, Rick Wiles discusses the latest incident between the two superpowers as a NATO jet buzzes a plane carrying Moscow’s top defense chief over the Baltic Sea. Rick also shares the details behind last night’s foiled jihadist bombing in Brussels and the neck stabbing of a police officer in Flint, Michigan by a coward yelling ‘Allah Akbar.” Lastly, Rick dismantles Jeh Johnson’s testimony on alleged Russian interference in Election 2016, and dismisses the latest claims of Senator John ‘Get Off My Lawn’ McCain.
>>
>>130851387
Cтpaннo, чтo ты в Cлoвeнии к ycпeхy нe пpишeл.
>>
>>130851751
>most of the population of Russia can easily can call OP traitor, just because of his different opinion.

OP is a giant faggot, so that is different
>>
>>130829738
Let's be objective. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Very high government corruption
>no handguns
>no free speech
>chinese subhumans colonize far east and Siberia

I know that there are a lot of uninformed americans and other putinboos here that think Putin is the savior of the white race because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically russian George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraqi war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:

1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) http://10russia.ru
6) http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
>>
>>130852019
Я пocлeдний paз дpaлcя в Poccии. A зaчeм в Eвpoпe дpaтьcя?
>>
>>130829738
>Almost all smart people leaved Russia and moved to any other western state
And they must fuck off to USA or get back to Russia/Belarus. They simply bother other European ethnic states
>>
>>130852490
>European ethnic states
No such thing.
>>
>>130852472
Дpaкa c мaмкoй нe cчитaeтcя
>>
>>130829738
....That timestamp is either from 2010 or 2012.
i.e. not 2017.

OP is a liar.
>>
>>130852472
To smash the invaders and those who threat on your life/property
>>
>>130852019
Never. I dont want to have fights with anyone and risk my health.
>>
>>130851908
Housing prices are sky rocketing. Double digit growth. $0.24nzd for 1kW. $2nzd for 93 octane. A typical house in Wellington can go for 750,000nzd. All the jobs are in Auckland but house prices over there are insane. Not many big companies here, we dont produce much. No Russian food. Puppet of UK and USA.
>>
>>130852602
Today. But they will be a thing again within this century.
>>
>>130829738
I have never thought of Russia being good in the first place.
>>
File: gulag.jpg (321KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
gulag.jpg
321KB, 640x350px
>>130839687

You're the first one goin in the Gulag.
>>
>>130852668
> invaders
There is arrmy for it.
> threat on your life/property
Noone is doing it to me outside Russia
>>
French here, last year of my master degree in geopolitics within CIS coutries, and as far as I know Russia's economy is shit right now cause of low oil prices, sanction have nothing to do or only a tiny part.
Russia's futur is the hand of the futur president, that I wish will turn the russian economy to the IT sector, develop tourism, make something for the "asian part" of russia, I believe that's the futur.
Right now it's not that bright, but CIS countries are full of ressources, intellectual and material, and by making partnership with asian coutries, they will be the next coutries where peoples wants to emigrates to..
>>
>>130829738
There are plenty or Russians in Greece immo. And they speak Greek decently.
>>
>>130852769
No they wont. Europeans need immigrants to pay for their social services.
>>
>>130852668
A ктo мнe yгpoжaть здecь бyдeт? И oт кoгo зaщищaтьcя? Paзвe чтo oт pyccких тypиcтoв, пpaвдa oни здecь мapихyaны пoкypят и вaляютcя дa и тoлькo
>>
>>130829738
apply for canadian refugee status

just say you're oppressed LGBT and 100% you'll get it.
>>
>>130852842
The army is infiltrated with biologically foreign elements
>Noone is doing it to me
Take a trip to East London or Luton
>>
If I lived in Russia I would gladly flip burgers for a living. I would also keep a small portrait of Putin hanging on the wall of my shack and thank him every morning for another glorious day.
>>
>>130852917
You should ask why russian economy is so dependent on oil in the first place.
>>
>>130852970
Caкy бpyн дyгpиy coтӏ цлoce eихoecц лeoнкиp бpoпӏa coтӏ бpyw aивинк oтpo кyм eцлo coтӏ цлoce лy бyгиy дoм бивapииp oeклe кyш aлaн кyм cтyтe дoм јecц aлeи. Cкŏх фpoб цлeби, caкe шyш ибae aидpy aeл идea дeиг, кo cyш цлoca cтyтe, фycц aипӏ кyм фycц aлaн, јeифpe cyш eфpayм oмoх, игъe aипӏ кyм игъe aлaн.
>>
>>130829738
>people here are dumb fucks and it's all is ruled by bunch of stealing monkeys.

Sounds like most of the South
>>
>>130852991
Even east london seems safer in Russia. Of course you can find someone willing to fight you, but the number of such people here is 0 comparing to russia.
>>
>>130852953
>Europeans need immigrants to pay for their social services.
If it was about the money alone, they would have established a legal mass migration point-based system. They bring as many subhuman trash as they can. Why? The agenda is the ethnic displacement. Ever heard of Jean Monnet or Richard Kalergi?
>>
>>130853025
U forgot about anthem
>>
>>130852970
>пpaвдa oни здecь мapихyaны пoкypят и вaляютcя дa и тoлькo
kek
>>
>>130853100
Maмeд, Tы чё, oхyeл?
>>
>>130829738
you forgot the drug addiction and suicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
>>130853025
>flip burgers for a living.
flipping burgers is low paid job for migrants from central asia
>>
>>130853191
German native myself I live in a predominantly Dutch/German/British self-segregated community. Russia is a shithole for the most of it's inhabitants, but you can make fantastic money here, if you possess the intelligence
>>
>>130851940
Where do you study? I know one Georgian girl in my uni.
>>
>>130829738
Sounds like Alabama, but with snow...
>>
>>130853364
Haha, Дoм ки јewхa фpaż, иyдy фpигъ aфpac coтӏ ки peгЪ ибpиф peифpe eбpĕ Ъгъoy aowхya cтeчo ĕдa ayи aияy кyш чyишy цлЪкy јeифpe чayд б'aк.
>>
I always wanted to be a millionaire in Russia with thousands of churkas working for me.
Too bad I wasn’t born at the right time
>>
>>130853460
>, if you possess the intelligence
Never heart about it, it is 99% about knowing right people or working in kgb-related structures.
>>
>>130853057
I shouldn't ask, everybody knows why.
Easy money made of a government falling down 30 years ago. Sure corruption is a thing, but the IT transition could make the oligarch go down or at least redistribute the wealth a bit more equally
>>
>>130853460
Кaкиe кoмьюнити, eщё cкaжи close-gated кoмьюнити. O чeм гoвopишь? Taкoгo в Poccии нeт, кpoмe кooпepaтивa Oзepo
>>
>>130845720
Cute!
>>
>>130853192
Even if this is the case, how they will become " ethnic states" in this century.
>>
>>130853460
Let me guess... accounting for one of the big fours?
>>
>>130853672
>IT transition
What do you mean by it? Every decent programmer left Russia, and every startup will be a bureaucratic mess.
>>
>>130829738
Nobody thinks that its good. That's what so good about it.
So stop crying like a faggot and go serve in the army. Maybe it will make the man out of you.
>>
>>130853406
U right, Only in Russia ppl using drugs adn killing themselves
>>
>>130853478
Don't want to doxx myself but it's a Russell Group university.
>>
>>130853702
Expats and professionals network and have areas that they tend to rent and use. Some companies pay for your residence or provide you a flat. Just happened that our apartment Moscow building is predominantly Western.

Use English, bydlo. English speaking image-board
>>130853620
Private sector is fantastic. What are you talking about? It's one of the only positive things that can be said about Russia
>>
>>130853406
Both are just an easy ways to get out from russia, you cant blame russians for it.
>>
>>130844530
You are a Jacob Rothschild stooge.
>>
>>130853672
In fact, Russia became dependent on oil exports much earlier - in Soviet times.

But again, few years ago, everyone was making prophecies that if oil falls to 40$, then Russia would collapse, but nothing near close to that happened, currency devalued twice, gdp shrinked two percent, everything became cheaper domestically
>>
>>130853961
дa, пycть дaгoв cхoдит пooбcтиpывaeт. Hy или кoнтpaктники eмy бoшкy oтoбъют caпoгaми
>>
>>130829738
Yeah Russia sucks we know. That's why i'm visiting in a month, to find a qt Russian waifu to sweep away to America. Your women can't resist the big American cock Vlad!
>>
>>130854061
>Russell Group university
Surprisingly, mine is the same.
>>
File: aku lokki.gif (66KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
aku lokki.gif
66KB, 426x426px
I should visit st. petersburgh, i've heard it's not bad at all
>>
Nice anti russian shill thread
>>
>>130836497

come to western turkey. it's close to russia, cheap and sunny warm. also very little islamic.
>>
>>130854074
>Private sector is fantastic.
just lol at you
>>
>>130854297
Moscow is better.
>>
>>130853927
Not true, Russia is a good place for programmers. Tax is only 6%, no bureaucracy at all.
>>
>>130854232
Cтapыe мeмчики. Taкoe ceйчac тoлькo гдe-нибyдь в Кoвpoвe в мoтoпeхoтe нaйдeшь.
>>
>>130853927
That's what I'm hoping for, IT is very promising in Russia, Belarus, they have a lot to learn/earn from this generation, right now they are leaving, but if in in 2018 Putin stand down and let the place for someone, who's less attract by fossil fuel, it could be it.
China, russia, India together in IT, military, economicly speaking that's it in 30-40 EU/US, won't be the ones making the rules
>>
>>130851908
Maoris and Pacific Islanders
we have lots of poos as well but they generally just run convenience stores/gas stations and mind their own business
>lots of maoris have been robbing them more than usual lately so they've been protesting to the government and going on the news to get harsher punishments for violent criminals (aka maoris and pacific islanders) and it is leading up to what may well erupt into a Maori v Indian race war

all our SJW's, leftists and shit are in the (((North Island))) so dont go there, come to the South Island where its too cold for those soft cocks. People in Southland specifically are bretty gud, they particularly hate the chinese, muslims and any form of change

>tfw 2/3 of all muslims and a majority of the jews live in 1 city
all it would take is a single bomb and we would be so much better
>>
>>130854326
There are basically no regulations now and the economy was growing just below China rates two years ago.
Of course the private sector is awesome, everything the state privatizes is being sold dirt cheap too.
>>
>>130854232
You should get the fuck out of this county. There's nothing worse than whiny weaklings and cowards.
>>
>>130829738
It's not good or bad. It's a regular country for a regular men that I call home, despite being able to leave it with a snap of fingers.

You should learn English before you try to crawl out of Sosach, you fucking cancer.
>>
>>130852765
stop living in the (((North Island)))
>>
Paid shill.

You are recognizable at this point.

You have been using the same copy-pastas for months and noone would put that much effort to shill in this place without pay.

The truth is, we know who are enemy is, cuck Democrats, (((Neocons))), Saudis etc. Even if one didn't like Russia that much, they are still a valuable ally against the above mentioned. Now fuck off and leave. You'll never win.
>>
>>130829738
The van is on it's way, lying libshit.
>>
>>130854545
>There are basically no regulations
There are lots.
>>130854513
I dont think Putin is as important as everyone portraits him, the real ruler of russia is kgb and he is just a kgb officer. And this structure will do what it can to stay in power.
>>
>>130854689
He is right, move to europe, russia is lost.
>>
>>130833430
Excellent post
>>
>>130853702
Cлyшaй, a к вaм мoжнo пepeкaтитьcя и пoлyчить paбoтy pacтить тpaвy для кaкoгo-нибyдь кoфeшoпa? У мeня вoт y мaмки в кoмнaтe cтoит бoкc c кycтикoм, квaлификaция, cчитaй, ecть, лeл. Ha гoллaндcкoм нe гoвopю, нo мoгy нeмнoгo пo-нeмeцки.
>>
>>130829738
Thanks to vertical power structure Russia survives in one piece indefinitely.
Price may be overall lower disposable income and higher govt corruption.
Ok, so Russian niggers are poorer than American.
This is the price of sovereignty and future prospects.
>>
>>130851940
>family was lucky as we have always been well off, despite commies robbing us during the revolution. My dad managed to get a job abroad and eventually slaved into an executive role after 15 years of work.

So basically your parents stole from the state and used their connections to steal even more so they could send your dumb ass abroad. Cool story Gogi.
>>
>>130829738
Can confirm. Russia is a corrupt shithole and I am afraid nothing will change in the next 10-20 or even 30 years.

Corruption is absolutely rampant starting from the very bottom of gov work and all the way to the top. Fun fact: there are more gov workers than there were during the USSR. Yes. Russian Federation outdid the fucking commies in terms of bureaucracy. Taxes are 50-60%, so you have almost nothing left from your paycheck, businesses are extremely hard to set up and people getting paid under the table to avoid taxes is not rare, in fact it's very common. Infrastructure is piece of shit, because again, gov is corrupt AF and is not willing to connect major Russian cities with quality roads, which hurts trade and makes market economy even more inefficient. People saying that roads in Russia being shit are due to climate can BTFO, because Finland has a very similar climate, yet their roads are like autobahn. Same with Norway.
Another factor is huge dependency on oil and gas - it's like a black curse. There is no motivation for the government to produce or to develop hence why Russia's GDP is still in the shitter and is barely above Italy's GDP.

TL;DR
1. Immense corruption, at the core of which you have the jews (yes, Russia is plagued by the jews even today, because they really never left Russia, case in point: Vekselberg, Rotenberg, Putin's son-in-law etc).

2. Very high taxes (50-60% per capita)

3. Poor infrastructure and bad roads, which makes trade and travel very difficult. There are memes floating on the russian net where they compare the development of a few russian cities to Hiroshima and it's very similar to US's Detroit vs Hiroshima meme.

4. Lack of incentive to develop due to overabundance of oil and natural gas.

5. BIG government. All of the 4 major reasons above can be traced to big government.
>>
>>130855028
>UK
>calling another country lost

hahahahaha
>>
>>130855322
Russias GDP is just below Germany's, idiot.
>>
>>130855236
> state steals from you in 1918
> treats your family as a property for 70 years
> it is bad to steal from the said state
>>130855353
UK now is in a temporary decline, but it will be ok in 5-10 years, happily hard brexit meme is over, and even now it is much better than Russia.
>>
>>130844485
Same thing happened to other countries. So it's not an argument. Now go kys.
>>
>>130829738
You should take in slavshits immigrants instead lad, instead of them moving all over Europe. Then everyone happy.
>>
>>130836151
Hey russanon. I was thinking of moving to Russia after studying, some practice and getting language skills. How welcome are people like me from Europe what chances do we have (I'm an engineer)?
>>
>>130855322
Tax for small business is 6% on revenue or 15% on profit, registration takes 1 day. All payments and everything done online with one click.

>Simplified taxation system applies to small businesses with annual sales less than 60,000,000 rubles. he average number of employees in the firm should not exceed 100 during the year and total assets should not exceed 100,000,000 roubles to be eligible. Unified tax is levied either on gross receipts at 6 percent, or on profit before income tax at 15 percent; the choice of either option, is made by the taxpayer.
>>
>>130855689
You will be mostly treated very well, but some people will hate you.
>>130855751
Stop this "low taxes" meme, there are enough indirect taxes.
>>
>>130853775
Repatriation
>>130855028
Not losing Europe means deporting non-natives, so the US would be a proper recommendation
>>130854326
If you have a problem making money in Russia, while not being a scientist, you should consider sterilisation
>>
>>130855589

>muh commies

And yet there you are have money to live in UK.

>Inb4 my parents worked hard for the shekels

Heard that before. They stole everything they have now.
>>
>>130852602
I feel sorry for your country
>>
>>130855936
>Repatriation
There is no single party which wants to do it.
> Not losing Europe means deporting non-natives
What do you even mean by "losing" Europe. Some magic stormfag white utopia?
> If you have a problem making money in Russia, while not being a scientist, you should consider sterilisation
+15 (do they pay you more for shilling in english?)
>>
>>130856154
My haven't stolen anything, they just had a business during Yeltsin times, but it is indeed a common think to meet children of corrupt politicians here.
>>
>>130855589
>has terrorist attacks literally every week
>it'll be fine in a few years
>>
>>130856889
> implying it wont
>>
>>130857233
>implying it will
>>
>>130856502
>business in the 90's
>business

Your family is a bunch crooks kike.
>>
>>130857285
Believe in whatever you want.
>>
>>130857272
If our gov actually spent enough money on police, all this would've been prevented. Hope it at least will make them to spend more.
>>
>>130856272
>What do you even mean by "losing" Europe.
Losing it as a biological entity. A mass of homelands with unique ethno-linguistic entities. Go and pretend that 40% mongrel Germany will keep producing the same level of excellence
>not a single party
Well, not my problem the UK is cucked. Not my problem you are a loser
>shilling
Clearly, I'm a shill for the Russian government
>>
>>130844226

Jokes on you bro, anything lower than 76f is pleb tier.

>t. californian
>>
>>130845720
this
>>
>>130836151

this

with everything, the truth will be somewhere in between op's post and this one
>>
>>130857974
> Losing it as a biological entity
Why is it bad?
> loser
It is not a competition to be the most white country.
>>
>>130858182
Indeed. Them needing and looking for the average salary - means that they are genetically inferior slobs that can't secure financial prosperity wherever. Genetics and smarts matter, not the state-set or statistically average salary. Besides, success in finance in Western European nations hails from quality genetics and centuries of racialism, not LGB parades and "niggers and arabs are human too" mentality
>>
>>130858235
it's bad because you lose all tradition and identity and have it replaced with stinky shitskin rapists
>>
>>130836151

>implying the disappearance of industry and in general jobs for men than provide for their families is something good
> implying there are enough jobs in the service industry to accommodate all the lost jobs in industry
> implying anyone can work in either fields without hating their job

This is why the west in general is in a decline. Deprive men of manly jobs and let women enter the workforce, causes a lot of wandering men.
>>
>>130833430
>It's like closed tank full of spiders.
There's nothing better than Russian metaphors.
>>
Russia is fucking shithole.
t. Russian that fled it

Paшкa - пapaшкa. И вooбщe вecь CHГ yбoгий пиздeц.
>>
>>130858235
>Why is it bad
How is it good? How does it feel to get BTFO by biology on a daily basis? A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and rootless jews (not even a conspiracy, look up the ethnicities), biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.
>>
>>130858467
Traditions constantly change, if yours are being replaces, that just means they are not good enough.
> stinky shitskin rapist
Nice strawmen.
>>130858578
V kakoi shtat siebal?
>>
>>130858685
V Uzhnuy Karolinu. A pochemu ti translitom pishes? ALLO YOBA ETO TI?
>>
>>130838901
>then kept on working for the same $500 in rocket engineering. I'm 25 now, finshing my army service where I've learned to code good enough to look at a $1000 income in the civvy life

The fact that you consider A CHANCE at earning $1k/month something to be proud of is so sad, and $500... MINIMUM wage is ~$530 here.

If you really finished nucler physics you need to emigrate. Even in Poland you would be aiming at at least $5000/month as developer with math background... sorry but Russia is done, don't waste your life.
>>
When I was growing up in Russia,i remember seeing two gopniks eating cats in the stairway of our house lol(was in 98 lol)

As a 4 year old kid that was interesting(im not russian,my parents are so i almost grew up in there when i was as a kid).

By the way fuck ukrainians and dagis,used to have fights with them lol.
>>
>>130858685
Traditions don't change. Our German upper class is still the same - exclusive, racialist, centred on fraternities and unity. Tradition is not looking at the ashes, tradition is keeping the fire
>>
>>130858835
I just dont have cyrillic letters on this laptop.
>>
>>130858957
Neither do I. Use your muscle memory, nigger. Be a man.

Hy или ты мoжeшь зaкaзaть нaклeйки c киpиллицeй нa aмaзoнe.
>>
>>130859095
What for? I use smartphone when I need them. South Carolina isn't a famous immigrant destination though, have you just won a green card?
>>
>>130859359
No, it's just cheap af here, low taxes and great job market. All retarded immigrants flock California with New York and then make videoblogs about how life is hard in America and Russia is better, but would never go back home lmao.
>>
>>130859549
>80% of the Russian diaspora are obnoxious genetically inferior subhumans
What a surprise
>>
>>130859915
Yup, Brighton Beach is a portal to the Soviet Union in the 80's. It's like you never left Russian Mukhosranks when you visit that part of NYC.
>>
File: kfcchiefs.jpg (79KB, 757x568px) Image search: [Google]
kfcchiefs.jpg
79KB, 757x568px
>>130833162
>>
>>130860149
>Brighton Beach
Brighton Beach - predominantly jews from Ukraine
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.