[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#MoreThanARefugee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1745.png (13KB, 438x149px) Image search: [Google]
1745.png
13KB, 438x149px
Is the conditioning breaking? Are the globalists losing control of public thought? What do you think? If you've not had a chance to read the comments, check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc
>>
>>130829269
I hope it is, was happy over dislike to like ratio we may have a future
>>
>>130829269
The thing is, those likes are there only from the lefties who want to counter the deluge of dislikes and to spite the right wingers, they dont really believe in the message of the video or if they believe in it its also to spite the right.
>>
File: kevin the fag.png (14KB, 886x104px) Image search: [Google]
kevin the fag.png
14KB, 886x104px
Who the fuck leaves comments like these?

>hur dur we won
we didn't win shit you retard
>>
>>130829269
Public opinion is already fully against the leftist elites. The problem is only a few people are willing to actually stand up.
>>
File: 1497835869361.jpg (224KB, 1361x793px) Image search: [Google]
1497835869361.jpg
224KB, 1361x793px
>>130832138
>Who the fuck leaves comments like these?

Nu-/pol/
>>
>>130832138

Yes, "we" did.

YouTube tried to shove its Marxist pro-rapefugee propaganda down everyone's throats, and even despite their massive censorship campaign deleting hundreds of thousands of comments, people overwhelmingly have negative views towards their propaganda.

Stop being such a negative nigger. This is a good thing. Its showing everyone that the "we have to let them all in" psychopaths are the minority opinion, NOT the majority.
>>
>>130832138
>>130832548
Vomit the blackpill already, Common Filth.
>>
>>130829269
>#morethanaterrorist
kek
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.