[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How redpilled is The Big Short? Was an interesting watch, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: The_Big_Short_teaser_poster[1].jpg (91KB, 250x390px) Image search: [Google]
The_Big_Short_teaser_poster[1].jpg
91KB, 250x390px
How redpilled is The Big Short?

Was an interesting watch, but I've noticed something strange about its (((producers))), and how the film's biggest protagonist happens to be one of (((them))).
>>
Brad Pitts character was the only redeeming thing about this movie.

This scene was probably the best in the entire movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eYcWpgCb7o
>>
>>130827132
it's okay

it's basically the housing crisis for dummies, I wouldn't call it redpilled but if it helps normies learn something while watching le funny steve caroll xd than it's alright by me
>>
It's HyperNormalisation

>hey goiym, remember that preventeable financial crisis that filled tent cities with lower middle class people and nobody got prosecuted for
>HAHA IT WAS ACTUALLY FUNNY AS FUCK HERE' HRALEY QUINN IN A BATHTUB TALKING ABOUT IT LIKE SHE WAS THERE EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS 16 AND IN AUSTRALIA AT THE TIME WOW WHAT A ZANY MOVI I LIEK MUCH xD

it has been coined during Operation Mockingbird and is obvious as fuck.
>>
All I can think of when I watched that movie was "I knew about all of this thru Zero Hedge while it was happening, not over half a decade later from some movie..."
>>
Bankers must be laughing their asses off. They are still not regulated sufficiently and still hardly anyone says anything because everyone is a stupid faggot cunt. Wish I'd become one of these crooks.
>>
>>130827815
"woah i just got really scared"
>>
File: 1497381805900.png (209KB, 1625x778px) Image search: [Google]
1497381805900.png
209KB, 1625x778px
>>130827132
not repilled.
>only blames the ((banks))) for the collapse.
>minorities are the victims
>no reference to governments role in the collapse
>black executive of one of the banks

give me a break
>>
>>130828850
This. TBS has rearview lensfilter psyop written all over it. Same thing with wolf of wall st "look america greed is cool wouldnt you like to do this much drugs and have zany fun like wall street?"
Also the fact that names were not named in the movie, as they should have been. Ffs theybused the main characters name they could have at least named the people at the heads of the banks and the policy and watchdog ppl in government who ALL dropped the ball like it was choreographed
>>
I already saw Too Big to Fail on HBO and got about the same out of it
>>
>>130827132
Why still use the jew brackets thing? It's not like it's a secret. Literally have random liberals that use it in their facebook names as a laugh these days. I don't get the point. Might as well just say jew.
>>
>>130834710
Good ol slick Willy and his fair housing law that forced banks to give home loans to minorities that couldn't afford them.
>>
>>130827132
The Bill Clinton administration was infested by Kikes

That administration also repealed glass-steagal arguably causing 2008

Kikes have their hands all over the crash
>>
Not really. A Jew is a good guy in this! So it's an inversion of reality.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.