[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will Québec rebel against the angl*s?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1497681649221.jpg (171KB, 957x995px) Image search: [Google]
1497681649221.jpg
171KB, 957x995px
>>
Whenever you frogs want to get your asses handed to you.
>>
File: waterloo.png (1MB, 1200x548px) Image search: [Google]
waterloo.png
1MB, 1200x548px
Never because they'd loose kek.

1815 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN
>>
Reminder that canada is so shit that the fucking Irish invaded it.

The IRISH
>>
>>130825116
You know we should probably rebel against the PLQ before anything?
If we can't even do that, forget about ''rebelling against the anglos'' (which did give us gibs for years btw).
I suggest that we become independant, take control of our resources correctly and build a strong economy. We still provide cheap ass electricity to them as a token of appreciation for all the gibs or we pay back a certain amount and normalize relations with canada.
>Only niggers rebels when there is a more reasonable scenario that would take time and effort.
>>
>>130825116
Would Quebec be interested in forming an alliance with Texas? We have the military to take on Canada, and you can drug hipsters in New England in Cali with the food you sell (tons of those areas are europhiles).
>>
>>130825548
whats wrong with the irish laddy
>>
Seriously, Quebec, just fucking leave already.

Your shithole province has no idea just how much it needs the rest of Canada footing your bills. You have zero decent industries, shitty tourism.

And stop thinking so highly of yourselves. You folks haven't been "French" in centuries. Even your accents are repulsive. You sound like a bunch of redneck hillbillies compared to Parisians.
>>
>>130825116
How dare that fucking prick cover his mouth with my flag. Québec and leafs are a third-world race and not to be trusted.
>>
>>130827163
He's LARPing as a French fag because he couldn't learn English properly in school. And i bet he can't write well in French either.
>>
>>130825116
Fuck off frog. You're more pain then you are worth. Real question is when the west rebels against the east.
>>
>>130825116
Why do Quebecians care about being fake frenchmen so much?
>>
File: SmugAsFuck.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SmugAsFuck.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>implying shitskin immigrants to Quebec care about Quebec nationalism

Mass immigration is hurting chances for an independent Quebec, maybe we should spread this meme more to redpill Quebecois?
>>
>>130825116
you cant because youre a giant froggy parasite feeding off the rest of the country

>Quebec will receive the most from equalization payments in the 2017-2018 year.[1] However, per capita, PEI benefits the most.

>In the 2017-2018 year, the following provinces will receive equalization payments:[1]

>Quebec ($11.081 billion)
>Manitoba ($1.820 billion)
>Nova Scotia ($1.779 billion)
>New Brunswick ($1.760 billion)
>Ontario ($1.424 billion)
>Prince Edward Island ($390 million)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equalization_payments_in_Canada

Quebec would have left years ago if they actually could have but they realize the youd be bankrupt if they did, so they got bitter and decided to ruin as much of Canada as they could.
>>
>>130825116
I would pay to see that. Fucking frogs I swear. Quebecois are special snowflakes
>>
>>130825116
You know that there are more English Canadians who want you guys to fuck off, than there are Quebeckers who want to leave? I dare you to separate; you frogs will be broke without us.
>>
>>130825116
It should be illegal to be french
>>
>>130828141
Don't forget that Quebec attract a lot of ancient French colonies because they speak french. Most of the immigration in Quebec are from France but they are mostly Algerian. On a side note, there's a lot of Sephardic Jew in Quebec and the bulk of the Ashkenazi Jew are in Ontario Toronto.
>>
>>130826892
Where would you like us to start?
>>130825116
And you would lose, again.. You know why? Because you're the cuckiest of the cucks, your whole independence movement emulates the Scottish independence bid, only you have no resources and you're even further to the left than they are.

They at least have some fucking pride and sense, you Quqbeqs don't.

So shut your stinking French Algerian Arab hole and swallow that Anglo sperm and say "thank you master Anglo".

Good boy.
>>
>>130825116
news flash

most canuckians dont' give a fuck if you stay or leave.

Infact, leave and you just fuck yourself even worse

You cannot keep your current government, schools nor public services with the amount of people you have.

Include the fact that the moment you seperate all corporations will leave your shitty "country". and further erode at any tax paying payer base you already have.

So in other words. Leave
In 3 or less years you will crawl back and the canadian government will then dicate the NEW rules for you, cock sucks.

French protection. Bye bye.
Your language. Not important any longer.
Special tax payments and incentive payments bye bye.

You will then be absorbed by the canadian zerg machine. No more french identity.

So ya...go ahead you fucking faggot. Seperate.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.