[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This really throws the whole Scalise affair in the light. He

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

This really throws the whole Scalise affair in the light. He was a KKK loving racist who had it coming.
>>
This. These assholes want to play russian roulette with millions of human lives in the form of their policies, they kill millions every day. Fuck them. No sympathy. GOP: Genocidal Old Pussies.
>>
File: IMG_1230.jpg (111KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1230.jpg
111KB, 640x533px
wow, looks like a clear cut case of FAG infestation in this thread; time to do what is necessary
>>
>>130824874
>flag

Of course.
>>
>>130824874
who have reps killed
>>
The KKK is largely a bunch of feds. The only people who don't know this are retards looking for a boogeyman.

Don't bother keeping up with reality, though. Mocking you is fun.
>>
>>130824874
>commie flag
>Unironically and with no self reflection: "they killed millions"
I hope you die when your neetbux run out
>>
>>130826734
Millions with their oppressive capitalist policies in our own borders and billions globablly through war and hegemony.
>>
File: IMG_1283.jpg (82KB, 695x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1283.jpg
82KB, 695x703px
>>130828446
o yes commie, blame class struggle for all conflicts like a good Marxist. because nothing motivates anyone to violence but class oppression, right?
>>
Idiot! Scalise is not a Democrat. Everyone knows that the KKK was created as the militant arm of the Democrat Party.
>>
>>130824874
No, billions!
>>
>>130828446
no u.
>>
Fuck Niggers
>>
>>130824874
>These assholes want to play russian roulette
The proof of collusion was in front of our eyes the whole time!
>>
File: IMG_0930.jpg (30KB, 502x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0930.jpg
30KB, 502x211px
>>
>>130824311
This is a shill thread. Ignore and sage.
>>
>>130824311
>>130824874
These two are making a lot of sage threads. Report and ignore.
>>
I'll just leave dis here comrade
>>
File: 1498019854815.jpg (69KB, 960x646px) Image search: [Google]
1498019854815.jpg
69KB, 960x646px
YEAH FUCK NIGGERS
DAY OF THE ROPE IS SOON NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
>>
>>130828446
>Millions of oppressive capitalist policies
>BUT MY UTOPIAN FORM OF COMMUNISM NEVER KILLED ANYONE
Communism was and always will be a failure.
>>
>>130830395
>tfw colluding with the Russians to hack my revolver so it goes off when it's my turn
Come, sweet death.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.