[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this prediction come true?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1141727_orig.png (106KB, 289x396px) Image search: [Google]
1141727_orig.png
106KB, 289x396px
"Not as opponent, but as advocate of women's real rights, I oppose the important and disastrous change in the law, contemplated by Woman Suffrage. I anticipate the social revolution, disruption of domestic ties, desecration of marriage, destruction of the household gods, dissolution of the family, which would result from the political enfranchisement of married women."

James McGrigor Allan (1827 - after 1890), British anthropologist and writer.
>>
>>130820781
My father still says the 1918 Representation of the People act was what ruined the United Kingdom.

Not many people realise this but women's suffrage in the UK was snuck in after the Great War alongside suffrage for non-property-owning men based on propaganda about how boys who fought the war don't get the vote.
>>
>>130822766

Your father is a wise man.
>>
Women getting the right to vote was terrible, but just like anything it's just a symptom of a greater illness. Jews were the ones financing and promoting this in the jewish press.
>>
Was he a time traveller? what the fuck

He was partially right, but everything can get fucked up with jews around. Treat the source of sickness, not only symptoms.
>>
File: english.jpg (1MB, 2761x2447px) Image search: [Google]
english.jpg
1MB, 2761x2447px
>>130824571
>>130824691
I hope you lads aren't deluded enough to think women's suffrage is good, it's just Jewish influence that makes women vote wrong.

Thinking women's suffrage is bad but it's Jewish influence that made it into law is acceptable.
>>
>>130820781
Women's suffrage was a huge mistake.

That it was introduced so late in Switzerland is part of the reason why we are behind with our decay compared to the rest of Europe.

Sweden used to be richer and better than Switzerland. But they decayed earlier. The more than 50 years difference in women's suffrage introduction is definitely a part of the reason.
>>
>>130824571
>>130824691
>>130824937
>muuh jewish boogeyman
Then how come German women's suffrage preceeds Israeli women's suffrage by 30 years?
>>
>>130824937
Really captured the beady eyes and also the gray color of the Eternal Anglo. The chinks are amazing artists.
>>
>>130825565
>if this murderer is so bad why did he take so long to accidentally injure himself?
>>
>>130825565
They test it outside first faggot. Like they would bring their cancer to the promised land voluntarily.
>>
>>130820781
He hit the nail on its head.
>>
>>130825984
>real murderers injure themselves for no reason

>>130826059
>test it outside
>see the negative consequences
>implement it in their own country
yeah right

you stormweenies are seriously clinically retarded
>>
File: aristophanes.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
aristophanes.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>>130824691

Here are some more quotations by the same writer:

Prediction of the new-male phenomenon:

"As men become unmanly, women will become unwomanly. Any encroachment of one sex on the physical and mental characteristics of the other, is unnatural, unwholesome, and indicates degeneracy repulsive to all well-constituted male and female minds."

Prediction of the masculinization of women, and subsequent loss of respect that men will feel for them:

"Man cannot offer protection to the being who tauntingly declares herself his equal, his superior, his rival; and with a child's logic, demands the rights and privileges of "the two sexes of man." He cannot reverence, can hardly pity the nondescript man-woman who, in trying to ape man, ceases to be woman; and who tramples upon the most precious prerogatives of her own sex, while selfishly, greedily, and vainly grasping at the rights of the other."

Quoting the Member of Parliament Henry Labouchère on the ease with which the minds of women are manipulated:

"Collectively women are impulsive, and easily swayed. They would be a disturbing element in politics, mainly actuated in giving their votes, by nonpolitical motives. Charming, agreeable, tender, and kind, as I have found some women, I never knew one on whose continuous common sense I could reckon. Nature has made them mentally flighty. Their opinions are almost always the reflex of someone else. I have known the wisest and most staid of them as potter's clay, in the hands of an assertive fool. Let anyone observe the sort of man whom women regard as an intellectual divinity. Generally speaking, the god is one of the poorest creatures that walks on two legs. Argument is thrown away on most women. Either they blindly agree, or obstinately repeat the foregone conclusion impressed on their minds. They have, I admit, a sort of instinct; but if this is termed reason, female reason is quite different from male reason."
>>
>>130826541
>test it outside
>see the negative consequences
>implement it in their own country
>yeah right

Could they deny their own women voting rights decades after it was implemented in the west if they LARP as a western society?

You're just blind m8, lurk more and you'll see eventually.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.