[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRASH on AUGUST 21

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: ITS_HAPPENING!.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ITS_HAPPENING!.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
Ok guys. The Economic doom sayer Peter schiff (that predicted a shitton of crashes like the .com crash, and the subprimes crash) is saying that we will soon have a economic crysis in the USA. He is obviously trying to sell gold, but mabe he has a point. Can we have a political-economical debate on the possibility and what should we invest in to get alive from the incoming crysis ? im in bitcoins right now, Peter says we should be on gold. Whats your opinion /pol/ ?
>>
>>130817365
SAUCE :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9sHNrRX1C0
>>
>>130817365
Peter Schiff is a gold shill that predicts a crash 3x a day
>>
>>130817365
I do like the guy and his father was based as well (was the leader of the libertarian party back in the day) but what >>130817715 says is true.

He is the ultimate bear and yes there are big problems in the worlds monetary systems but if its boom or bust Peter Schiff always says the same so hes worth taking with a grain of salt. A broken clock is right 2 times a day, and he was right because hes been seeing and saying the same thing for years (and yes we have had a major problem brewing for many years).

However regardless of how you feel you should absolutely consider hedging yourself in such a way that you retain and even gain wealth on a downturn, consider adding cryptocurrencies to your current investment portfolio (I'd suggest 50% BTC 25% ETH 12.5% LTC 12.5% others with solid technological fundamentals) and gold and silver as well. Clear any debts you may have and build capital for savings or to invest. Mike Maloney another gold bug bear but certainly fairly respectable is a good source on this doomy financial stuff. Anyone whose been here for a while and has gone down these rabbit holes know its a kick the can down the road situation - whoever is left holding the hot potato will be seen as the bringer of doom as many do not understand what is going on in such a chaotic event. I believe this to be the final plan to ruin what would be DJT's iconic legacy.

>Mike Maloney
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Oz2R0u4VM

Whats scary about monetary collapse is that all of a sudden a ton of conspiracy theorists are correct, you will see martial law in such an event, you will likely see hyperinflation and you there will be mass riots and looting. From the ashes and when the time is ready the new monetary system will begin which is what has been known as the 'cashless society' - I suspect this will utilize blockchain technology, I hope it does anyway as this would be the best way to develop a new monetary system for the modern world.
>>
File: 1483674660174.png (300KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483674660174.png
300KB, 352x500px
>>130817365
>Economic crash
>on an eclipse

Literally too obvious. Basic psychology. If the DOW glitches down 100 points for an hour that day, every trader on the floor will be holding onto their pubes waiting for market to open the day AFTER the eclipse, when a collapse becomes 'unpredictable'.
>>
File: eclipse path.jpg (651KB, 1701x960px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse path.jpg
651KB, 1701x960px
>>130817365
>>130817501
Daily reminder that the upcoming total solar eclipse of August 21 will traverse the United States from the west coast to the east coast, and end at Fort Sumter, the site of the first shots of the U.S. Civil War.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.