[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

400,000 americans killed by indians every year... but total silence?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Indian Doctor.jpg (847KB, 1260x838px) Image search: [Google]
Indian Doctor.jpg
847KB, 1260x838px
Each year about 400,000 americans are killed in America by fake indian doctors. They kill vastly more than any mudslime terrorist have ever done, but still Americans love their 'comfy' indian fake doctor how can this be?

medical malpractice is the third leading cause of death in the United States.

Of 100,000 'doctors' arriving from india each year, about 5 have any real medical education, the rest by their medical degrees from fake universities or bribe a headmaster at a real shady university.

Talk about mass murder?

Source of facts:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_malpractice_in_the_United_States
>>
Where did you get the 5/100k real education number? it was nowhere on the page
>>
>>130817117
I used to play football and was injured while playing in the Bronx, I was taken to a Hospital in and the doctor was a pajeet, he fixed my injurie and was sent home a week later i went to the doctor here in Mexico and found and infection, the fucking streetshitter had left a gauze inside and my toe was infected. Fuck them all.
>>
>>130818046
Well you should be happy that you did not die, like 400,000 americans do each year.
>>
>>130818253
My toe was never the same and it was one of the reasons i stopped playing.
>>
>>130818727
That sucks... sorry to hear that. Never trust those indians with their fake degrees again.
>>
>>130817117
bump
>>
Gas the indians.
Its literally very easy to do bomb blast in here and say that pakistanis did that.
>>
>>130817117
Again thank Liberal immigration system
>>
To be fair, not all of this is due to pajeets. We also have a problem with elderly surgeons.

The diversity hire problem is real, though. White men are being systematically discriminated against in education and hiring for high paid professions. We also need more seats in med schools in general. Plenty of smart able people here who would like to be doctors and not enough slots for them.
>>
>>130817117
well don't go to a poo doctor?
>>
>>130818046
lol at least he deported your ass
>>
File: fat-nazi.jpg (23KB, 423x267px) Image search: [Google]
fat-nazi.jpg
23KB, 423x267px
Surgeon General Vivek Murthy
https://youtu.be/Fm388TS1WOM
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.