[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOUBLE STANDARDS ARE JUSTIFIED IN TEEN SEX CASES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: pd.png (354KB, 1050x707px) Image search: [Google]
pd.png
354KB, 1050x707px
I dont care what anyone says, some 40 year old bloke with a 15-16 year old girl isnt the same as an attractive 20 year old woman with a lad around 15-16. Teenage girls are, generally speaking, more vulnerable and easily manipulated . Emotional vulnerability is bigger aspect for them and its easier for an adult man to exploit them. Teenage boys on the other hand know what they want. They are more assertive and aggressive and in allot of those cases its the lad who tries his luck with the woman (often being able to sense loneliness and move in on it like a shark).

Now let me be clear, any woman without the self restraint or sense to not pursue this is a stupid cunt who deserves a few slaps, a swift redundancy and a public shaming. Do i think however that they deserve to do prison time or be hung in public ? Do i think they deserve the same level of heat an adult man would get for bedding a 15 year old girl ? No.
>>
Men and woman are different, the sexual dynamics are different esp around age. The only people who seem to think otherwise are MRA type faggots, who basically parrot introverted feminism based on the idea that the genders are the same. The reality (and we all know it so lets just admit it) is that teenage boys arnt anywhere near as prone to being damaged by these encounters as girls. Attempting to treat boys the same contributes to the pussification of men imo.

The boy is often surrounded by these social worker fruitcakes who try to convince him that hes been ''traumatized'' and that he needs ''therapy''. It truly is laughable and any lad in that position knows it. Had he lived a century ago hed have a wife and kids already.

If i had a son who got into a situation like this id play along with the ''thats terrible'' shit around his mother, then id take him aside later and say son, fair play, but dont get caught in future. Id think of the woman as a stupid cunt (possibly with issues and who shouldnt be teaching) but not some world class predator.

We need to stop treating boys and girls, men and woman the same, because they arnt, despite what MGTO faggots, feminists and sexually repressed evangelical puritans say. Im also going to be completely honest here, i see most of this shit coming from Americans. Europeans simply have more common sense when it comes to these issues.
>>
File: 1282934210981.gif (554KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
1282934210981.gif
554KB, 250x170px
>>130817047
Not about to read all that

https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
>>130817128

Dont even compare a 16 year old bloke who gets off with a hot 20yr old substitute with the industrial scale abduction, ritual rape/murder that your government engages in/covers up - you disingenuous cunt.
>>
so what do you suppose the egalitarian punishment should be for statutory rape? level across the board? less time if women do it? what if women manipulate younger women? same punishment as a man?
>>
File: 2.jpg (17KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
17KB, 540x303px
>>130817047
You either believe that all people should be equal in the eyes of the law - or you don't.
>>
>>130818514
>>130818660

Exactly, and im saying i dont. I thought id made that clear. Men and woman just should shouldnt be judged or punished by the same metric in these cases.
>>
File: freestyle.jpg (451KB, 1200x1801px) Image search: [Google]
freestyle.jpg
451KB, 1200x1801px
>>130818825
Well, if you're going to abolish equality, you should've just said so.

Time to remove their voting rights, then.
After all, those who get less punishment should also hold less power (see adjustment regarding minors and handicapped people).
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.