[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hong Kong nationalism on the rise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: logo_2.png (71KB, 800x292px) Image search: [Google]
logo_2.png
71KB, 800x292px
>Latest polls show only 3% of Hong Kongers aged 18-30 identify as "Chinese", a historic low since the sovereignty of the city was handed from the British Empire to the People's Republic of China

The youth of Hong Kong are literally going far right en masse (just like the rest of the world, really).

Can't wait for a whole generation to grow up to be commie killers.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-hongkong-anniversary-idUSKBN19B1IE
>>
fuck off gook
>>
>>130810448
Taiwan is real China.
>>
>>130810448
Good for them tbqh.
It's good that people are feeling proud and working for the wellbeing of their lands instead of submitting to Mr. shekelberg's globalist schemes.
>>
>>130810651
Taiwan is Taiwan.

Hong Kong is Hong Kong.

China died centuries ago. It ceased to exist when the Song Dynasty fell to the Mongolians in 1279.
>>
Edward Leung pls go
Actually I like HK Indigenous, Youngspiration and some other localist groups. Fuck Demosisto and Nathan and Josh tho.
If Baggio and that woman didn't pull that dumb stunt with the flag they would still be in the LegCo. It's like they didn't even want power
>>
Hong Kong is rightful British clay
>>
>>130811179
yeah, that dumb fucking woman spit in the face of the ppl who elected her...
>>
>>130811447
Australia is chinese clay.
>>
>>130811179
>HK Indigenous

Edward Leung is a sell out. He's afraid of even overtly saying he's pro-independence.

There's only one party left in Hong Kong that is actually Nat Soc and it's the Hong Kong National Party.
>>
>>130810965
This.
>>
>>130810448
That's nice. Sadly, if you continue attempting to determine your own future the rest of the world will pretend you don't exist, like Taiwan.
>>
>>130810965
Chine is Mongolai
>>
>>130813541
We won't even exist if we don't gas the invading Chinese who are coming in via uncontrolled immigration and breeding like insects.

We'd rather be insignificant than non-existent, thank you.
>>
>>130810448
Return to mothership
>>
>>130813770
>Return to Islamic Non-White Arabic State after you lot abandoned us in the first place

No thanks. We'll forge our own national destiny.

You can help us fight the Communists and Jewish bankers, though.
>>
>>130810448
Hong Kong had a tiny population before the British came. 99.9% of people who were in Hong Kong were there willingly to take advantage of the wealth that the British brought to Hong Kong. Hongkongese people like to identify with western values as a result. Fucking went there in 2005. I remember fucking mainlanders shitting in the tunnel to a star fairy terminal.
>>
>>130810448
Isn't this happening all over the Chinese "republic', Tibet, Taiwan, Mongolia, everyone that isn't Han is turning.
>>
>>130810448
The rest of the world is genuinely creeped out by white westerners today.
In the past all our intellecutals could talk about was emulating the west, today no one talks about emulating them culturally.
With internet you can just see other groups go crazy so you adapt as well.
>>
>>130813697
You've got my support, but Chinese money will buy every friend you've got given the chance.
We're in the midst of a soft Chinese invasion ourselves.
>>
No shit. What sane person wants the Grineer lording over them?
>>
>>130814216
>but Chinese money will buy every friend you've got given the chance.

We know. In our ultra-capitalistic society of Hong Kong (ironically, remotely controlled by the Chinese Communists), money-based allegiance what all the older generation knows.

Luckily we younger ones are so fucked by the system more and more are now seeing past pure capital and embracing nationalism (the Chinese Lugenpresse likes to call it "localism" to soften the blow).
>>
>>130813770
>Junk boats
>Dragons

huh didn't notice that before
>>
>>130810965
Truth
>>
Hong Kong literally has Anti-Communist militias already. They go around hunting down Chinese officials and beating/killing them. Pretty based.
>>
>>130810965
This is the truth.
People's view of Taiwan seems stuck in the sixties.
>>
>>130814600
The important bit is the Pearl.

We pride ourselves for our nickname: the Pearl of the Orient.
>>
>>130810448
silly HK nationalism, whites still consider you chinks. you and we(mainlanders) are genetically identical.
>>
To let you guys know a bit more. This is a recent propaganda video we made, detailing how the Chinese Communists are literally stealing our own children's future by taking up places in our primary schools.

https://www jewbook com/hknationalparty/videos/666114373587520/

Picture was when we were setting up a public rally/speech we did just last month.
>>
>>130813905
DESIGNATED
>>
And wacha gonna do about it, gook?
>>
>>130815168
Funny you say that.

We we go by actual genetics modern "Han Chinese" would be at least 8 races.
>>
>>130815783
Simple.

We kill the Communists and Asian Honorary Jews.
>>
>>130810448
They'll sooner be assimilated by the mainland then become independent.

As a Brit I feel bad for them.
>>
>>130815819
You clearly mistook race for ethnic. I don't know how credible this map is. but different chinese ethnics can't differ more than different european whites
>>
File: 1396726301309.jpg (52KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1396726301309.jpg
52KB, 501x585px
>>130810965
>China died centuries ago. It ceased to exist when the Song Dynasty fell to the Mongolians in 1279.
Tang>Han>Qin>Song>Sui>meme dynasties before Qin>Ming>Qing>Commies>Yuan
This is the correct opinion on Chinese history.
>>
>>130816212
It's their race. it's their fate.
>>
>>130810448

How is being a race traitor far right ?

Day of the rope coming for people like you.
>>
>>130816513
Interesting tho, I thought singaporeans are much bigger race traitors?
>>
>>130816289
Eastern Asia has lower genetic diversity in general (the Asian landmass in general, not just chinks btw), but the ethnicities are different enough in China that with a bit of attention you can see ethnic distinction just looking at them.
>>
>>130816513
Oh look it's you again Mr Willing Slave of a Multicultural Totalitarian Regime.
>>
>>130816640

Our government is controlled by the the USG and hence the jews.
>>
>>130814122
Han population is still 85%+ of the general population, which is more than most western yuropeans countries and much more than the US, and our aliens aren't "integrated" either.
>>
>>130810965
>ming dynasty not the best dynasty
pretty much ancap paradise
>>
>>130816832

>imlying the lee family are jews
>>
>>130816832

And your women go crazy to suck white dick. Is that fault of the government also?
>>
>>130810448
Nice bait, gweilo. This is not nationalism but "National Separatism" which is more like "far left" rather than right.
>>
>>130816953

Lee family definitely supports globalism and neo liberalism. Also support israel, definitely cryto jews.
>>
>>130816303
Tang were Turks.
>>
>>130817216

Countries like singapore or japan have to be globalist but making it emphatically a non-chinese state was bad. good luck, my fellow chinese
>>
>>130810965
>China was culturally enriched.
>>
>>130817218
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_emperors_family_tree_(middle)#Tang_and_Second_Zhou_dynasties
Not really. Under the previous dynasty, they were the Chinese ruelrs on a borderland Northwestern territory but they weren't kebab themselves.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (27KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
27KB, 1440x1080px
>hehe, yes, goy, break free from that terrible commie state that stands in the way of progress
>once the devastating civil war is over Mr. Shekelsberg and Uncle Sam will help you rebuild a true inclusive multicultural society free of hate on the ruins
>>
>>130814122
Taiwan is 95% Han, so it's really not just about ethnicity. There is always separatism exist around different corners probably since late Qing period, nothing new and nothing impressive.
>>
>>130817757
>hehe, yes, goy, advocate communism as the solution to all problems
>once your violent revolution succeeds, the state will surely dissolve rather than become a breeding nest for Mr. Shekelsberg and Chariman Mao
>>
>>130817654

That is why i don't support Singapore no more. I only have faith in my fatherland.

Aliya soon.
>>
>>130818036
Modern China is as communistic as USA is democratic
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.