[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recap of Last night: Hitler knew about Kek

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
A secret Nazi cache full of ancient historic artifacts were just recently discovered in South America. Within these artifacts a Kek statue is seen.

https://youtu.be/gl_mywSi4uk

03:08

He seems to have an awful lot of Egyptian artifacts???
>>
The frog is not kek.
but please... continue the worship.
>>
>>130810294
The moloch worshiping kike is right, this thread should be deleted
>>
>>130810054
Praise be unto the frog of chaos
>>
why is owning historical objects an international crime? lol

honestly, my father has rooms like this in his house, full of ancient memorabilia. wwii stuff, civil war stuff, revolutionary war, egyptian, greek, roman, etc. his collection isn't as nazi-fied, but give off the same vibe as this video.

how is owning old junk a crime? lol

a sundial or hourglass should not become evil and illegal just because it has a swastika on it. lmao

saddest part is you can just tell that those grubby interpol agents are going to be swiping/stealing/selling the coolest pieces from this collection and then auctioning off the rest 'legally' to museums, etc for a tidy profit.
>>
File: Screenshot_frog.png (925KB, 1279x715px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_frog.png
925KB, 1279x715px
>>130810054
inderesding
>>
>>130811270
Magical nazi artifacts are too powerful for goyim
>>
>>130810054
Shadilay
>>
whats up with all those broken baby dolls?
>>
>>130810294

Why are Jews allowed on this board?
>>
>>130810054
Hitler tried to stop Kek the jewish Chaos God but was destroyed by the marxist coalition of America and the Soviet.
>>
>>130810294
A fucking like had to say that BS. Keep worshipping Moloch and eat foreskins
>>
>>130810054
Pretty fucking spooky when you think about it.
>>
>>130814466
First digits of the thread, have you started the fire?
>>
>>130814466

Why do enemies maintain diplomatic relations with each other ? it would be horrifying for you if we were off the grid completely.
>>
>>130814808
>Keep worshipping Moloch and eat foreskins

You got confused, you're the one worshiping him.
>>
>>130811550
>>130810054

Meme magic is real, I believe it.
>>
>>130810054
frogs were a common totem in all pagan religions. they represent evolution and reincarnation
>>
>>130811550
This was when they went back to their archive, not the nazi archive correct?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.