[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weekend at Stephens

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3652.jpg (52KB, 590x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3652.jpg
52KB, 590x563px
Lads.
This has got to be a globalist puppet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQsO5DFTCIg

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/415152001
>>
>>130809715
I don't even listen to him anymore. How do I know what is coming out of his squawk box is what he is actually saying?
>>
>>130809715
After his dumb ass political comments yes.

Just because you are smart with space stuff doesn't mean you know how politics work.
>>
>>130810124
>Just because you are smart with space stuff doesn't mean you know how politics work.

Seconded
>>
>>130809961
my guess is that he is already dead and just a stuffed up body in a remote controlled chair with a speaker attached to
>>
>>130810807
that would be the plot of a funny movie
>>
>>130810420
a long time ago i saw an interview with Bill Nye and NdGT and someone asked them something about basic economics and they didn't have the slightest idea on how to respond, they started responding using rhetoricals. it was cringy. i wish i could remember the sauce
>>
>>130811437

that's like going to a medical doctor and ask about archeology or geology
>>
>>130811437
>bill nye
>black science man
>intellectuals
>>
Anyone who believes in blackholes is a faggot and ironically hates science.
>>
In his prime he was no doubt smart. However imagine what 0 exercise and sitting still for like 50 years must do to your mind. He must be absolutely insane.

Assuming the jews haven't hijacked his chair and voice program to make him say and do whatever they want.
>>
>>130809961
Well exactly.
>>
>>130809715
TLDR?
>>
>>130812023
This

thank god I'm not alone.
>>
>>130811837
exactly my point.
stephen hawking doesn't know more about economics or politics than ja rule
>>
I remember something about Google "fixing" his speech box so he could communicate better.
>>
>>130812476
i imagine him during his speeches in his head:
"STOP! THIS IS NOT WHAT I'M SAYING! SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING MY CHAIR REMOTELY! GAS THE KIKES!"
>>
File: 1486141870968.png (830KB, 549x936px) Image search: [Google]
1486141870968.png
830KB, 549x936px
>>130810124
This. I wish these scientist fucks would stick with science. Being a genius at astrophysics or whatever else doesn't magically mean your opinion on history or politics or economics or society is somehow smarter or correct.
These fucks and the slavish cunts that try to pretend quoting Einstein's opinion on society is a valid argument or that somehow government would be perfect if a bunch of fucking astronomists, physicists and biologists were in charge of it also need to fuck off.
>>
>>130812738

lol
>>
>>130809961
>>130810807
This. His (((aides))) are probably just typing whatever (((they))) want into his voice computer, and having """""him""""" say it as an appeal to authority. He's probably near-braindead at this point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.