[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you support lower taxes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3470.jpg (182KB, 750x996px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3470.jpg
182KB, 750x996px
then you must support taxing churches.
If we tax the Flying Spaghetti Monster worshippers only 3%
The the rest of us won't have to pay income taxes, sounds fair to me!
>>
wasn't that supposed to happen with weed
>>
That's God's money.

Tax Buddhists and other "religions," but I'll die before The State gets paid tithe money.
>>
File: lw8bg6doob8y.jpg (225KB, 1003x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lw8bg6doob8y.jpg
225KB, 1003x1000px
>>130804598

remove these fucking people using force
JOIN A MURDER CULT GET MURDERED
sounds fair to me
>>
Funny how they never include mosques or synagogues
>>
Ain't no reason not to tax churches. They care enough about the charity excuse then they can register as non-profits like every other charity.
>>
>>130804598
This. I pay taxes to the state at gunpoint, I pay tithes to my church voluntarily, don't tax my tithe you Pharisees.
>>
That math is clearly bullshit
>>
>>130804342

Church get tax exempt status because of all the charity work which I can agree with on some degree, but we need to hold that hostage until they stop sheltering illegals. Mosques and synagogues just need to be burned to the ground - they are just radicalization centers for rats of all kinds.
>>
File: 1466124671766.png (406KB, 543x507px) Image search: [Google]
1466124671766.png
406KB, 543x507px
>>130804342
>looks at flag
HAHAHAHAHAH neck yourself
>>
>>130804342
The problem with that is tithing and donations.
You would essentially be taxing churchgoers twice, rather than the church itself, for donating money, which is fucking bullshit.

And (((they))) certainly don't advocate taxing Goodwill donations.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.