[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illegal immigrants fear of Trump deportations causing gas prices

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: zhedge.png (200KB, 512x642px) Image search: [Google]
zhedge.png
200KB, 512x642px
I hope you're happy /pol/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-21/trump-blamed-slumping-gasoline-demand-illegal-immigrants-stay-home
>>
>gas bottoming out
Good. I'm gonna fill up both hummers and patrol the border today.
>>
>>130802788
>complaining about low fuel prices
K
>>
>>130802788
Tell me again why I should give a shit about ILLEGAL immigrants?
>>
>>130802788
very.
>>
>>130802788
>has nothing to do with US allowing itself to flood oil market since President Trump took office
>instead, its fear and spics

also begs the question:
How many fucking illegals are there that a week of staying indoors in the US tanks a global commodity?
>>
>>130802788
So they admit that illegals inflate prices? Cool. I wonder what the price for food, healthcare, and other utilities would be of they stopped using them.
>>
>>130804657
Don't even try to explain this to people, imagine what the rent would be like if states like california lost millions of people renting.
>>
>>130802788
>Trump Blamed For Slumping Gasoline Demand As Illegal Immigrants Stay Home
>Trump Blamed For Slumping Gasoline Demand
>Blamed For Slumping Gasoline Demand
>Blamed

THAT'S THE WRONG WORD FOR IT YOU FUCKS
IT MAKES THE PRICE GO DOWN; YOU SHOULD BE THANKING HIM
>>
>>130803789
some estimates of 25million
>>
File: 1478829618691.gif (894KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1478829618691.gif
894KB, 300x167px
>gas getting even cheaper

MAKE

AMERICA

GREAT

AGAIN
>>
>>130802788
>slumping gasoline demand

But that's a good thing.

Why would anyone want the demand for gasoline to be high?
>>
>>130802788
>I hope you're happy /pol/
very
>>
>>130805911

Well, I guess the gas companies would want demand to be high.
>>
>Illegals are to blame for gas getting cheaper
>Not the president of the United States taking care of business fixing our economy
>Not his economic advisor who said this would be happening 4 months ago
I hate people
>>
>>130804906
I work in healthcare and the amount of spics and niggers on Medicaid is insane, along with other minorities, but mainly spics and niggers. The savings from Medicaid, added with the lower demand for doctors, added with hospitals not getting spics without insurance coming in and getting free services because hospitals can't turn them away.

Also I've know a few people here in Florida as well that have been in car accidents with illegals without car insurance and it's their fault so of course the people I know have to file claims and pay their deductible when normally they wouldn't have any cost.
>>
>>130803789
>>How many fucking illegals are there that a week
I remember a former Mexican Ambassador saying that there could be upwards of 30 million, not that anyone in the MSM cared to listen to him.
>>
>>130805911
Two reasons:

One: Almost all job growth in red states in the last few years has been from new oil companies. If prices stay low, all of those people lose their jobs.

Two: Almost all of America's oil industries are in refining, not in pumping. The reason America imports so much oil is because we turn it into gasoline here, and then sell it around the world.

Cheap gas actually really hurts American industry, far more than cheap oil does.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.