[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whitey and BBC's Days Are Coming to an End

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 353636356536.jpg (18KB, 400x300px)
353636356536.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
I have friends in Asia that say the growing trend of Asian (usually Chinese) males with white girls is skyrocketing. Meanwhile, white men are getting shit tier Asian girls, if they get them at all. Older women, fat, ugly, etc. Chinese men are getting RIDICULOUSLY rich off Westerners, and nobody in the West seems to know about it. Southeast Asia is getting money FUCKING poured into their economies from the West, too, which is making local Asian males more capable to provide.

And also, chinks are apparently flooding into Africa in record numbers and cucking the BBCs while draining Africa of all its resources.

Are whitey and BBC's days coming to an end? Will we all be cucked by soulless microdick Asian males, and become their slaves?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
Chink here. I do think white girls are more attractive than asians so this trend is good for me. But I've also been on /pol/ and /new/ for a long time and I wish to preserve the white race, what should I do?
>>
File: IMG_3431.jpg (64KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3431.jpg
64KB, 396x396px
>>130802674
>I have friends in Asia that say the growing trend of Asian (usually Chinese) males with white girls is skyrocketing.
Your personal anecdotes don't amount to shit.
>>
>>130803117
Name the Jew in public.
>>
>>130803117
If the white race is worthy of surviving we will exterminate you. If not we deserve to die. That simple and there is no middle ground, prior to a globalized world there was buffer zones but no longer.
>>
I've honestly been seeing it more and more lately with hotter and fit asian males getting banging white girls that white men wouldn't even dare dream of.

I sort of feel bad for whites because most of them have become sissified from feminism, liberalism, and lack of strong male role models in their race. So in a way it is not their fault but I can confirm the era of the Asian man is fast approaching.
>>
File: 129791361374.png (295KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
129791361374.png
295KB, 385x383px
>entire region is a giant powder keg
>implying the chinks won't kill each other before they start killing everyone else
>>
Hey OP, I know you're an angry Eurasian from one of your Reddit hugbox subs. Just wanna let you know how great it feels when I read when you guys are complaining about Asian girls sucking White dick, or how you hate your mom because she loves your White dads cock up her sopping wet Asian cunt.
>>
> Chinese men are getting RIDICULOUSLY rich off Westerners
You mean less than 0.5% of chinese men.
>>
>>130803117
castrate yourself
>>
>>130802674
Asian men can't even get white girls pregnant; their dicks are too small

I am not offended if I see a hot white chick with an Asian dude
>>
>>130802674
Good. I think asian (like Asian asian, not UK asian) countries lower people's snowflake complex a bit.

The people are super racist, materialistic/superficial and genuinely on a different page. It helps especially white women realise that no one really gives a fuck about them or their opinions.

You become an object, an amusing borat character in their lives and that's about as special as you'll feel. The Asian men that I know who've dated white women have turned out to be truly disappointing boyfriend's to said women.

Ah.. women only really want money and stability, provide this and they're yours.

>Has another drink
>>
>>130802674
>I have friends in Asia that say

Well holy shit, that settles it then, doesn't it? I mean, the actual statistics of Asian male / White female couples being statistically insignificant pale in comparison to the definitive proof of you having a couple chink friends.

Is this the chink equivalent of "muh dick"?
>>
>>130803117
>Chink here
>I wish to preserve the white race
wat?
Also, marry a girl that already has a white child solves that problem.
>>
File: 1480778954071.jpg (1MB, 2792x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1480778954071.jpg
1MB, 2792x2000px
>>130807242
>being a cuck
No thanks.
>>
>>130802674
Ha-Ha-Ha good one ! Next time try to separate your wet dreams from reality. Hookers are plentiful, and yes they will seek out money even from niggers, so a chink will also suffice for a prostitute. But can you really be proud travelling around showcasing you are dating a prostitute?

It's like rich nigger athletes with white whores, they know the bitch dont love em, and she is just a prostitute.

For us real humans, this is usually a no-go. We want real relationships with fuckable girls.
>>
File: questionkaren.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
questionkaren.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>130802674
>Chinese men saving Russian women from their country
And why should we care about that?
>>
>>130802674

Your friends are making shit up or they are rich. Rich guys of any stripe can get white women.
>>
>>130807377
I mean, you're already a race cuck, why not going the whole way? if you weren't, the answer would be simple: go out with whoever the fuck you want.
>>
I'd rather slanteyes and honkies teamed up, rather than whitey being cucked to oblivion by the Islamist/SJW tag-team.

Looking forward to our future hapa overlords putting a fucking crater in the Middle East, and locking up regressive libtards as cultural subversives.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.