[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I trust them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: rt.jpg (22KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
rt.jpg
22KB, 620x330px
Can I trust them?
>>
>>130795142
They sometimes show good stuff that cuck country-based media do not cover, but they are still shilling too much for Putin.
>>
>Can I trust them?
No media outlet can be trusted.
>>
>>130795255

this.
>>
>>130795142
you can't "trust" anyone OP but they report on a lot of true and relevant stuff that our media won't fucking touch because plain and simply they don't want you to know about it
>>
RT is anti-western. Somtimes this aligns with our ideals and sometimes it doesn't.

e.g. they will be on the side of black lives matter and refugees because it is destabilizing to western governments but on our side on Syria and other things.

Russia cares about Russia.
>>
>>130795754
>Russia cares about Russia = Pro-Russia
Make America Great Again = Pro-America
Mass immigration and unlimited flow of "refugees" = Pro-Globalist

What is it with leftist and their hate for anyone who wants what is best for their country? Globalist agenda and propaganda?
>>
>>130795255
Correct
>>
its better than cnn but then another anything is better than cnn
>>
>>130796080
>What is it with leftist and their hate for anyone who wants what is best for their country? Globalist agenda and propaganda?

Are you new?
>>
>>130795142
60/40 def better then western media but still not great
>>
>>130795142

>Can I trust them?

Pic related.
>>
>>130795255
This. Today they maybe objective. Tommorow just another propaganda machine.
>>130795754
Reporting on western scumbagary is not anti western.
>>
>>130795142
Russian BBC.
>>
File: Fake News.png (521KB, 582x690px) Image search: [Google]
Fake News.png
521KB, 582x690px
>>130795142
No, but it's fine to watch if you realize you can't trust them, they're willing to say truths that the western media isn't. You gotta look up everything now a days, no one is trustworthy.
>>
So..yes?
>>
>>130795142
Of course you can't trust any source except your own judgement.
RT/Sputnik are better than MSM filth, so what?
They are only good when in total opposition to the rest of the lying media.
The rest is low grade infotainment.
Why would anyone with a brain watch TV anymore?
>>
>>130795142
Can you trust anyone?
>>
>>130795142
I don't mind Ruptly, RT has decent documentaries and reports.

As in for the news RT is okay tier, you have however to always compare media once in a while to see which one is trying to hard with the agenda.

A thing I love from RT Intl is how they usually destroy the Western MSM by fact checking and exposing the double standards. Also hands down Russian RT and R24 have the best graphic layout and infographics and anchors who don't look like some whores or inhuman botox filled creatures with a mono expression. Also generally they get the breaking news and live streams of happenings faster than many other media, at least compared to our RaiNews and Euronews (which probably spends lot of time at editing and cutting out whatever goes against their agenda).

So far I rely on TGCOM24 (Italian) news because unlike Rai24 (state TV) they host both US and Russian versions on their channel, Euronews for the daily comedy gold liberal hysteria like with BBC, DW, CNN and France24 (always checking for their damage control during the happenings), I don't mind SkyNews Intl but that one redhead cunt always gets me mad, probably the most biased figure on SkyNews.
Al Jazeera isn't that different from the Westerm MSM, mostly "haha hey europe take the refugees you racists".
>>
>>130795142
I watch it sometimes, I have american version of it in English and etc. But sometimes they It seems it's not even russian media.
Anyways trusting TV media is not a good idea.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.