[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>God created the universe. So he is not part of the universe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nqdabbXx9A1t4sg80o2_1280.png (339KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqdabbXx9A1t4sg80o2_1280.png
339KB, 1024x640px
>God created the universe.
So he is not part of the universe?
>No
What is the universe?
>The universe is everythig that exists
If the universe is everything that exist and god is not part of the universe, then god doesn't exist.
Religion btfo
>>
>>130792048
>god's in a realm that doesn't have time..hence Eternity
you cant be this theology ignorant
>>
>>130792048
Well, a lot of people claim god is the universe and there is no reason why they couldn't say that god is part of the universe.
If god exists, it's more likely that we are the ones who don't actually exist. An omnipotent god would know everything there is to know, therefore he wouldn't even have to create the universe as every possible thing that is possible is simulated as a thought the god is having.
>>
Universe keeps expanding but where is the energy source that allows it to expand
>>
the universe is everything physical that exists, doofus. god isn't physical
>>
>>130792048
but god exist inside of anyone who accepts him into their heat
>>
>>130792539
You could say God is the universe. That doesn't mean it is conscious. I can claim God is a tennis ball, it would exist but nothing magical about it.
>>
>>130792048
Physical and metaphysical nibba, that said i don't believe there is a god.

Regarding your logical argument though, why do you think logic can explain the existence or non-existence of a non-logical entity?
>>
>>130792048
Lol

IF I EAT PEANUT
BUT PUT PEANUT IN COKE
THEN PEANUT IS NOT LONGER COKE
>>
Christian's are usually retarded as fuck, their take on what Christianity means usually ends up with them summoning demons.

Believing a creator god outside of reality exists just shows how psychologically illiterate people are in connection with the things they call gods, angels, demons and so on.
>>
>>130792048
You obviously dont understand the concept of god
>>
>>130793310
*Allah
>>
>>130793342
*Yahweh
>>
>>130792048
religion is fake

but if a holy war is the only way to murder jews and shitskins then im as religious as the pope
>>
>>130793176
retard, you can claim anything you want, you will just be wrong. God inherently has a magical property that people can sense in the spiritual world. if the tennis ball doesn't feel magical it isn't God
>>
>>130793704
That tennis ball would probably feel magical up ya bum though laddie.
>>
>>130793777
Argument check..... beep.... beep.... 'Not an' detected...
>>
>>130793877
My trips say otherwise
>>
>>130792048

I posted some redpills about this in /x/ but basically here's how it works:

There is an ETERNAL SOURCE from which all things flow, and where all things are recorded and remembered.

Creator Deities (God) go out and make Universes, and they usually take the basic ideas that formed the universes they were originally from and they expand on them, making a new universe.

On down the line it goes over and over again. However each universe typically starts at a low dimensional frequency, similar to ours (which is a "new" universe, near the end of the line). For example ours only goes up to 13D... but there are others out there who's minimum is like 120D.

Creators are sort-of part and parcel to the universe they create, they are merged with it, but they only exist at the highest dimensional wavelength in it (in ours, 13D).

They are not entirely aware of everything thats going on in it, its just like you dont exactly know how you look from the outside.

So a God of a universe creates helpers - Angels and lesser gods (who have personalities/souls) that use their powers and abilities to help take creative and corrective action within their universe and report back.

In a properly functioning universe the Creator does not get bothered by the needs and desires of individuals because all of that is attended to by Lesser gods, miracle workers, sorcerers and other practitioners of technology and secrets.

> on our planet, we burned the books about magic and alchemy, burned the people who knew how to do it
> and enforced religions that cater to a false corrupted image of the creator
>>
>>130794352
Nice

reddit

spaces,

schizoid

fucktard.
>>
>>130794451
>Paragraphs suck

Stay in school kiddo
>>
>>130792048
>implying god wasn't created by humans in the distant future to travel back in time and create the universe for us
I bet you don't even believe in meme magic, what a fag
>>
>>130794618
Have you ever read a book?
>>
>>130794827
This is the issue with phone posters and pc posters, i'm on mobile. His post is pleasing to the eye because there are 4-5 lines before it is separated by a blank line, on pc it will be a single line and look like reddit spacing.

If he actually wrote 3-5 sentences per paragraph it would be a huge wall of text on mobile.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (44KB, 1265x383px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
44KB, 1265x383px
>>130795266
Don't use the mobile version of 4chan. You can just use the PC version. I do that on the very rare occasion I'll phone post.
This is absolutely disgusting and there is no excuse for it.
>>
>>130795518
>use more data
No, i get cut down to 25kb after 6gb. Until the month resets
>>
>>130795941
You shouldn't be fucking phoneposting so much anyway, and what the fuck are you doing here if your data is so limited?
You're wasting limited data talking to some faggot with a ''Nazi'' flag complaining about reddit spacing in a religion shitposting bait thread that has nothing to do with politics.
>>
>>130796070
Its called freedom.
>>
>>130793704
Retard, that's exactly what I'm saying. What is magical about mostly hydrogen with a bunch of rocks floating around?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.