[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jordan Peterson talks PEPE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Latho.png (470KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Latho.png
470KB, 1280x1024px
Mark Latham (Australian Politician) interviews Jordan Peterson and asks him about Pepe and Memes.

https://youtu.be/izdGWAHjGyM?t=1h7m35s

Starts at 1:07:35
>>
jordan peterson is a hack, has never said anything original or even meaningful. he rode on the anti-SJW bandwagon and now nets a shitload of $ on patreon from impressionable youtube-tier kekposters, while farming data from his self-authoring suite

the dude is not an expert on politics, theology, mythology or even self-improvement and I would like for him to become irrelevant again
>>
>>130790943
did he fuck your wife or something.
>>
>>130791024
im just sick of seeing him being shilled so often when he provides nothing of actual value
>>
>>130791220
>profound insight into a number of interesting subjects
>nothing of actual value

Yeah ok brah.
>>
>>130791564
he's just mad he makes money on patreon
>>
>>130791564
dude he has no insight

he has a baby-tier understanding of comparative mythology

this raspy-voiced opportunist motherfucker needs to GET OUT
>>
>>130790943
>>130791220
>>130791732
>I DEFY ALL AUTHORITY.jpg

Truly what /pol/ is all about.
>>
>>130790943
Dude has hundreds of hours of lectures on YouTube and you come saying he doesn't have anything original pr meaningful to say? Well then you must have watched and read all of his works to get to that conclusion?

Kys kid
>>
>>130792148
why do you peterson dickriders promote his weak cult-of-personality so much?
>>
>>130792516
he repeats himself all the time

muh dominance hierarchies
muh narratives
muh sort yourself out
muh metaphysics of pepe
>>
>>130792577
I take my comment back. You are simply retarded. I just defended you by saying /pol/ is all about defying authorities, which appealing to is a fallacy, and you call 'us' peterson dickriders.

kys
>>
does latham post here?
>>
>>130792822
I misinterpreted your greentext quote
>>
>>130790943

watch his comments on canadian tv show called the agenda. He didn't jump on the bandwagon. He built the bandwagon.

And he is a hell of a lot smarter than you. being a professor of psychology at harvard and then at university of toronto (canada's harvard) will do that to you.
>>
>>130793333
>being a professor of psychology at harvard and then at university of toronto (canada's harvard) will do that to you.
let's be honest, no it won't

being smart in the first place is what enabled him to be those things
>>
>>130793951

>being smart in the first place is what enabled him to be those things

true. but the statement "will do that to you" exists as a common phrase and the statement "will prove it to you" does not. hence why i used it.

>>130790943

above is obviously an idiot and idiots are persuaded by slogans and common phrases, not precise language.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.