[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANADA NO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: curry niggers everywhere.png (491KB, 430x655px) Image search: [Google]
curry niggers everywhere.png
491KB, 430x655px
Racist Woman yelling and demanding to see a white doctor born in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5JKDIlsbU
>>
>>130789279
Comments are cancer
>>
If the brown doctors would stop raping the female clientele then it wouldn't be an issue
>>
>>130789279
This is what we get for having a system that under pays doctors. A bunch of brown, non-english speaking flip doctors

The icing on the cake was CBC demonized her on the news yesterday
>>
I am rather called a racist than dying under the knife of some poo in the loo "doctor" without any medical knowledge whatsoever.

You whom silently accept their "medicine" deserve to suffer through the consequences or like 8000 persons per day, death.
>>
>>130789279
They sent me to a fresh off the boat Sudanese doctor when I needed help with frostbite. This country is ridiculous
>>
>>130789279
that poor lady just wants a competent doctor, every non whites with affirmative actions and quotas are taking over and damaging the overall quality of everything they touch
>>
File: 1496895331258.jpg (69KB, 480x559px) Image search: [Google]
1496895331258.jpg
69KB, 480x559px
maybe the stupid cunt should have gone to a different hospital

sometimes you have to take what you can get
>>
>>130791840
they impose mediocrity and incompetence on her, she has every right to be angry
>>
Can you blame her? Who wants shitskins touching them? Poo in loos don't wash yheir hands after shitting in the street.
>>
If that was a non white in a majority white country asking for a non white doctor everybody would have applauded and told how her ethnic awareness and solidarity for her own kind is heartwarming and that we shouldn't impose white doctors on them.
>>
File: 772.jpg (53KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
53KB, 597x519px
>>130789279
CANADA! NO PLEASE STAHP!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK1q3jrlRDY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK1q3jrlRDY>>130789279
>>
File: The virtual signal sign.jpg (124KB, 750x675px) Image search: [Google]
The virtual signal sign.jpg
124KB, 750x675px
>>130789279
not even gona look at vid, i take one look at comments section, virtue signaling is off the charts, muh no more borders, muh countries for everyone, can we deport her? etc. yea fuck off no thxs.
>>
>>130790214
The amount of larping is amazing.
>>
>>130792651
>STAHP!!!!!
I hope you die.
>>
File: cat driving.jpg (74KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
cat driving.jpg
74KB, 526x567px
oh my god i just threw up that video was disgusting
>>130792581
maybe there's some truth to that sentiment you little bitch
>>130791840
doubt you'd be saying the same thing if you already paid for the healthcare and weren't trying to spend your last moneyz on gas

honestly tho, this is how much your opinion matters in a single payer system
>>
>>130792927
how do you manage to fuck up and miss /leftypol/ by this much
>>
>>130791670
Go on, make excuses for why your trashy white ass couldn't get into medical school. These shit skin docs are thousands of times smarter the You'll ever be. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>130792903
I am already dead anon
>been this triggered over shitposting
SORT
O
R
T
>>
File: nm9EfCD.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
nm9EfCD.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
>a customer requesting to be served by a differnet individual
no one would bat an eye if niggers asked for nigger doctors, but this lady wants her child to get looked at by a white individual and everyone freaks the fuck out

hypocrytical nigger loving bastards
>>
>>130793155
what a nigger reasoning, do you deny they aren't quotas and affirmative action isn't real?
>>
>>130792818
Cringe
>>
Daily reminder honestly dont trust interracial healthcare.

Blacks have a good reason to not trust white people in health care, they've been purposely made ill and killed by them

I am not joking brown people and people from India do not like white people and will do all they can to kill white people covertly as doctors

the human race is bullshit and i hate you all equally , the west is doomed because of self interest and youre all often terrible people
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.