[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What right do these cocksuckers have to confiscate this man's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What right do these cocksuckers have to confiscate this man's collection and display it to the media when they even admitted they didn't think it was stolen?
>>
Oh Vey
these are stolen

My grandparents, Avi and Sara Sphinctorlicqur who were gassed by evil nazis used to own this in berlin in 1939.
I recognize it from old family photos I have lost.

Return my property immediatly
Send To.
Mr. sphincterlickor
6mil zyclon way
tel Aviv
>>
>>130788698
they justified it by claiming that they were obtained illegally through smuggle and so on

really not sure why they make such a big story out of it though.

>we found a spoon with a swastika on it!

they'd probably bust a nut if they saw the folders of some anons around here
>>
They need to put it in a museum.
>>
>>130789529
it's actually going into the collection of a holocaust museum
>>
>>130788698
>from the land that invented Civil Forfeiture
Pretty much your fault, José
>>
>>130789416
>saw the folders of some anons around here

>collecting pictures on your computer is superior to collecting actual objects in real life

God you're an autist..
>>
>>130788698
nazis have no right, nazis are not human.

Treat animals like animals.
>>
>>130789529
No, it needs to be returned to the owner. The government shouldn't be confiscating people's property with no proof.
>>
File: AZeDmcm.png (2MB, 1675x1421px) Image search: [Google]
AZeDmcm.png
2MB, 1675x1421px
>>130789733
>leddit spacing
Just because you mastered meme arrows doesn't mean you belong here
>>
>>130788698
It's our kike loving president, instead of fixing the economy this faggot is looking for muh nazis
>>
File: 1476883811091.jpg (38KB, 573x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476883811091.jpg
38KB, 573x600px
>>130788698

>mfw this proves Hunting Hitler was right all along and this is what the Fuhrer brought with him to Argentina.
>>
>>130789529
Yeah, the Museum of the owner, you fucking statist.
>>
>>130788698

Jews have been stealing art since before WW2.
>>
>>130788698
It's illegal in that country to trade Nazi memrobilia... the guy was a trader iirc.
>>
>>130789733
>a digital picture that is celebrating the holocaust
>a bust of Hitler
>either having any relevance whatsoever on real life

The only reason you think there's a difference is because you are one of those retards who wants to pretend he's mature by disregarding everything related to this website as irrelevant.
The police would not make such a distinction, they wouldn't give a fuck if you have a Nazi flag hanging in your room or if your hard drive is full of Swastikas
>>
>>130790113
Not YOUR art Goyim....
>>
>>130788698
>wait a sec, that sphinx
WIR WAREN KANGZ
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.