[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bump. Please tell me I'm being paranoid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1484525462267.jpg (46KB, 444x468px) Image search: [Google]
1484525462267.jpg
46KB, 444x468px
Bump. Please tell me I'm being paranoid
>>
>>130787451
What use is in killing half the EU labor force? Who's gonna bring (((them))) money if not the working class goyim?
>>
>>130787597
That's a good question, but as it stands there's nothing stopping potential infected "refugees" from crossing the border, especially taking into consideration the virus' long incubation period.
I don't know, it feels like one of those major oversights that aren't actually an oversight but rather some fucked up agenda
>>
>>130787597
This.

The reason for the current migration crisis was that our politicians are all cravens. They are horribly afraid of how contemporary society and history might judge them, so they shy away from every controversial decision and instead hope that the problem either solves itself or the population flips its shit and does the dirty work for them while they can pretend it wasn't their doing.

Was perfectly obvious in Germany, too. Shortly before the huge wave of illegals, the police was ready to deploy forces and vehicles to secure the border and was just waiting for the okay from further up - then the picture of that drowned boy circled around the media and all of them pussied out because they didn't want to have their name attached to that. So the border was never shut down.

Will be the same with the next migration wave. When they talk about these 100 million illegals on their way to Europe, they know perfectly well that Europe is incapable of handling such an amount and would collapse under the burden. But NONE of them would have the balls to deploy the military at the border to shut them down. Instead they'll just wait for the public to lash out and kill enough that the rest stops coming and some of those that are already here fuck off. Then they can send in the police, arrest a couple people and let someone else take the fall for what needed to be done due to their earlier fuck ups.
>>
>>130787842
You are correct that it's an huge flaw overlooked by the EU in accepting rapefugees, but I think it's laziness not intentional overlook.
>>
>>130787959
Considering the full-blown propaganda aimed at the general population's acceptance of multiculturalism, Soro's NGO's carrying boats full of refugees etc makes it hard to believe that the whole Germany fuck up wasn't intentional.

>>130788000
I have no idea how someone can overlook such an obvious issue. When the infected Spanish priest was transported back to Europe everyone was like "NOPE FUCK THAT", and that was a very meticulous operation, now imagine boats full of ebolaliberianiggers
>>
>>130788728
>Considering the full-blown propaganda aimed at the general population's acceptance of multiculturalism, Soro's NGO's carrying boats full of refugees etc makes it hard to believe that the whole Germany fuck up wasn't intentional.

There are whole books about it and it pretty much came down to gross misinterpretations of the severity of the situation and our politicians being cucks who wanted to avoid negative press at all costs. CDU/CSU knew fully well that this was a very fucking bad idea, but foreign funded NGOs took them "hostage" by threatening to ruin their reputations if they don't play along and most of the weak losers gave in.

On top of that you have institutions like the Christian churches who put their whole weight behind the open borders movement because to them, refugees are worth their weight in gold (since the churches own a shitton of the institutions that provides services to the illegals).
>>
>>130789132
Fair enough, but even if it's not made on purpose, we're still pretty much fucked when the next ebola outbreak happens since niggers will keep eating raw monkey meat and shit like that.
>>
>>130789625
oh, yeah. definitely.

and I think I might not have been clear enough, it definitely was done on purpose - just not by our politicians. it was NGOs and other interest groups pushing hard for it, with the backing of the media. our politicians were just too spineless to fight back against it

as much as I think the freedom of press is important, they will have to change some shit because it seriously cannot go on like this. the media just keeps shitting out opinion piece after opinion piece that is labeled as news and takes direct influence on political decisions without having any accountability for the outcome.
they need to force them to report objectively again and hold them accountable for misinformation - even if they put their "anonymous sources" backdoor in there.
>>
Ebola isn't that profitable. The real reason is much more basic: profit and investment protection. The former comes from the migrants being ripe customers for debt when the native population is either maxed out on credit or too smart for a big loan (this both allows for profit from interest and from an increased GDP even if the per capita is lowered). The latter comes from an increased number of gibs, guaranteed to vote a certain way and ensure a healthy return on the money invested bribing the incumbent political parties (this was a big part of the noise over Clinton losing, lots of money wss spent backing a horse that wound up heading for the glue factory).
>>
>>130789920
Whoops, wrong flag (though I'm sure some fucker's going to comment that they're effectively the same).
>>
They're already importing sandniggers, which is far worse than ebola
>>
>>130789920
But who's responsible for conditioning the media like that?

>>130789920
Yeah that's cool and all but incase an ebola outbreak were to happen the economical consequences would be devastating since people would barely leave their homes and spend money
>>
>>130790436
>But who's responsible for conditioning the media like that

Their paymasters. These days, owning a media outlet isn't the result of a passion for truth or even as an investment itself (at least, not for profit from circulation) it is to protect your other investments and gain leverage over powerful individuals through threats of unfavourable coverage.
>>
>>130790436
>But who's responsible for conditioning the media like that?

It's a logical development. All the ultra lefty tards want to "change the world" and thus get into fields where they can influence the public opinion. The right mostly just wants to live their life in peace, so the rate of them getting into those fields is lower.

Just let that discrepancy run for a while, then add nepotism on top of it and eventually you end up with an ideologically subverted media.
Doesn't help that people like Soros are financing this for financial gain, too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.