[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bi-racial resource role fullfillment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: familyMixed.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
familyMixed.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
17th century Europeans venturing in the Americas faced a harse struggle- settlers who survived the harsh environment had to contend with political resentment from Indians- especially regarding land use/ownership.

For a while, Europeans and Indians shared the land, each benefitting from the land in a different way with minimal interferance. Whites grew crops while Indians hunted. Only when Europeans tried to also claim hunting rights did the Indians become violent.

Today, Indians still cause problems- turns out that exclusion did not work.

We face a similar resource problem today, but with women instead of land. The difference is that while land can't choose who owns it, women can.

The problem is the sole claim of ownership towards women- just as in the 1700s, a peaceful existence only existed while resources were used by Europeans/Indians simutaneously. Problems were few, asides from occasional disease transmission.

Considering White/Black mental/physical disparities, either Whites/Blacks may be preferable to women, and at different times, even for different purposes. Considering White/Black disparities, a woman may want a White man for certain purposes, and a Black man for other reasons. And considering women's differing ability to accomdate White/Black performance in different roles, both White/Black have roles to play for women. A peaceful existance is possible so long as resources are used for multiple roles.
>>
>>130785784
In Goy terms: '' OP is a cuck to black bulls''

No.....seriously, that's what he's saying.
>>
>>130786795
> OP wants whites cucked for blacks
False. What I'm saying is that there are only a certain number of attractive females.
And due to differences in size, whites/blacks should use the back/front-doors.
Win/Win- every man has access to hotter women.
>>
>>130787060
End yourself leaf
>>
>>130787350
There has never been a better time to live- hotties for all!
>>
>>130785784
You sure typed a bunch of shit just to say Muh Dick.
>>
>>130790980
Funny how, even while reading an intellectual argument, all you can think of is cock. Sure you are not gay?
>>
>>130791595
All I said was that's a lot of shit just to say muh dick.

You're free to disagree and toss out an argument.

Or, you know, just say muh dick again.
>>
>>130791724
Women steal/spend 80% of men's money- from social security to welfare to immigrants.
Might as well get good sexual use out of them. Most fantasize about black cock already anyways.
>>
File: 147736033076.png (772KB, 1700x1267px) Image search: [Google]
147736033076.png
772KB, 1700x1267px
>>130792231
What's all this black cock shit?

Yep, women sure are fucking awful.
>>
>>130792331
It's obvious that women are attracted to strong, large, confident males- aka black males.
And that women require resources, which are best produced by whites.
And thus it's logical that the mazimization of value occurs when women can be satisfied by multiple men.
>>
>>130785784
Fuck off, cuck.
>>
>>130793082
Beastiality.
>>
>>130785784
I was always strucked by photos like this. They have such an appeal.
>>
File: Cucknadia.jpg (145KB, 686x604px) Image search: [Google]
Cucknadia.jpg
145KB, 686x604px
>>130793444
Fucking Cucknadians, why are there so many of you on this website?
>>
File: 1497976518949.png (373KB, 2112x896px) Image search: [Google]
1497976518949.png
373KB, 2112x896px
Saged
>>
File: oy_vey.jpg (62KB, 618x471px) Image search: [Google]
oy_vey.jpg
62KB, 618x471px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.