[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHRISTOPHOBIA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1475117669775s.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1475117669775s.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
Why isn't this a word? Lefties shit on Christianity all the time yet they protect Islam. Making this word become mainstream would show how hypocritical they are.
>>
I have often thought that also
>>
>>130784877
Doesn't ring
>>
File: denigrate.jpg (197KB, 1534x1036px) Image search: [Google]
denigrate.jpg
197KB, 1534x1036px
>>130784877
What year is it? 2017? As dictated by who? The Christians?

Humanity loves the underdog. Youve already lost. You just down know it yet.
>>
>>130784877
Will never happen, don't you ever notice that they love every religion but Christianity? They have no problem at all with their hypocrisy. They would make Christophobia into a badge of honor, just like they got feminist harlots to "shout their abortion".
>>
>>130785674

how bout Ameriphobia
rings?
>>
>>130784877
I routinly shit on hard left people that insult Christianity while kissing the ass of Islam.
"Shut your stupid racist cunt mouth you christhphobic bigot" is the nicest i usually tell them.
>>
>>130784877
>Complaining about your subservient condition
Your role is that of bootlicker for the Jews. Suck it up.
>>
show them non-white christians amd call them racist
>>
>>130786259
I'm an atheist. I just hate the obvious double standards and how they're used to justifiy mass immigration
>>
>>130785763
>What year is it? 2017? As dictated by who? The Christians?

Yeah. You know the ones responsible for all that is best in western civilisation and dragged us out of the dark ages.
>>
This was one of the biggest redpills for me. Had a good time shitting on Christianity, then suddenly the very same people who loved to shit on it are protecting Islam??
>>
>>130784877
It's just called atheism, Judaism, Islam and protestantism. Hating Christ is the norm and pretty much everyone does it.
>>
Cruciphobe.
>>
Because no Christian takes their religion seriously. Nobody shits on Christianity more than Christians themselves.

For example Christians in norway stopped believing in hell in the 1960s because they wanted to be nice and appealto the growing atheist population. I guess it worked? 80% of those who call themselves Christian here does not believe in God, but Christians also blaspheme way more than any of our black metal bands.

At least it confuses the Muslims who otherwise would kill anyone making fun of Jesus if it was not for the fact that it's common for Christians to make fun of Jesus.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.