[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0494.jpg (74KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
74KB, 500x357px
This isn't the ideal image.
>>
>>130781840
How long until the sleeping NatSoc giant wakes up? No one knows...
>>
>>130781840
That is a very accurate picture of the world today. Imagine the firestorm once the dude get's up and fires a couple of rounds into that shiskin "doctor" that killed his daughter during an operation, because the "doctor" had no medical knowledge at all?

Or imagine him firing a couple of rounds into the face of some nigger trying to knock him out?

Or a straight kick to the chest of some ostrogeneous beta "man" whining about not getting a HBTQSEOELZV certified caffe latte.
>>
>>130782003
very long
in the unlikely event of it happening you can rest assured you will not live to see it :)
>>
>>130782243

Fucking Jew shill. Open your god damn borders to Islam. Embrace the cultural enrichment. ALLOW YOUR WOMEN TO BE RAPED! YOU FUCKING MAGGOT!
>>
>>130782332
umm actually sweetie Israel has a much larger percentage of muslim population than all european and NA countries :)
>>
File: step einz.png (86KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
step einz.png
86KB, 480x320px
>>130782478
Well at least you are hated equilly by both arabs as well as the western world.

Also things can happen fast, you fuckers where raping kids in Germany one day, being gassed the second... so let's wait and see if the idiots wake up to your evil before it is too late.
>>
>>130782732
>believes that Jews were gassed
ahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1498027866039.jpg (34KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
1498027866039.jpg
34KB, 593x552px
>>130782732
>>
>>130782732
you where [sic] playing computer games when i was picking up european girls in tel aviv beach :)
regarding the "idiots waking up" part: >>130782243
>>
>>130783033

they all died from typhus
>>
>>130783130
"European" Jews? Yeah they are not White.
>>
>>130783133
No they died because they worked too hard because jews are hard workers
>>
>>130783133
Not all of them. Many died from starvation and many were shot as well.
>>
>>130783130
Is that supposed to unsettle me? What kind of profile do you think european girls visiting Tel aviv matches? Not the sane ones...

Still you are proudly taking part in a pedophile cult, that is just as proud of their evil ways today as you were last time around.

the filthy jews got surprised last time too. this time will be no different (or the other 135 times jews have been expelled from various countries and regions for raping kids).

But I do agree, you should enjoy your perverted and evil life before it ends.
>>
>>130783133
Many died from lack of funds.
>>
>>130783130
How it is to be part of nation of leeches?
How it is to live in country build by jews who send other jews to working camps?
How it is to be part of people who destroying middle east, usa and europe?
How it is too see that people despite you soo much that you have to make laws to ban talking about you?
>>
>>130782478
yeah cause you took over their lands. How many are israeli citizens? How many can vote on israeli issues?
>>
>Chemtrails

???
>>
>>130782003
Wait till the blue pilled boomer generation dies off. They are a lost cause and won't ever believe anything that isn't spoon fed to them through TV news media
>>
>>130782478
You mean those in West Bank and Gaza concentration camps? Oh please, they are separated by a wall/fence and only let inside the country for cheap labour. They have less rights than cattle.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.