[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>>
>It's ain't

dumb nigger
>>
He fucked some really light skinned women, and made some mixed race looking kids. His grandson almost looks white.
>>
>>130781371
Didn't Ali have an iq of 78?

Nigger could work hard, but he wasn't intelligent.
>>
>>130782810
>>130783969
>dumb
>wasn't intelligent.
>was deeply against race mixing
This is making me think
>>
>>130783969
Even borderline retards know race-mixing is wrong.
>>
>>130783969
No fucking way. He was way too intelligent. It's clear from his interviews. He was >100, guaranteed. Smart blacks exists, especially mixed ones.
>>
>>130784971
he was a boxer, no matter how smart he was he ended up literally brain-damaged, seeing him shake and wobble trying to lit the olympic torch was one of the most pathetic things i have ever witnessed.
>>
File: ali88.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ali88.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
It didn't work out well for the grandkids...
>>
>>130785110

He was never 'smart' he was illiterate and had an IQ of 80.

He would say some crude rhyme and the Jewish sports writers would creme their polyester pants.

They likes him for the same reason they make a Jesse Owens movie or a Joe Lewis beats Max Schmelling or a Jackie Robinson special every month... he was a reminder of how terrible and 'unjust' whites are.

They had a homoerotic crush on him for defying the goy power structure -- he was a jew surrogate.

Ali was dumb as a rock... people projected what they want onto him
>>
>>130782810
Might have been the boxing. Getting punched in the head wasn't a good thing for your brain.
>>
>>130785348
Sad.
>>
>>130784971
>>130783969
>>130785709
Yes. He had a recorded IS of 78.
Anyone can sound smart by repeating things they've heard a smarter man say.
>>
>>130785709
I think clay was pretty smart imo he was the proto floyd mayweather of his era a boring technical defensive fighter that had a cocky bravado in order to sell fights to people who wanted to watch him lose
>>
File: card6_1452600847.jpg (46KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
card6_1452600847.jpg
46KB, 700x400px
>>130781371

He was witty before parkinsons disease.Too bad he got brainwashed by islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F30t-weDqko

He really was the greatest nigger.
>>
>>130785348
BLEACHED
>>
>>130781371

Bad parents unhappy with their life want that from their children. They want a mini-version of themselves through which they can experience life again in the hopes it will not suck as much this time.

Good parents simply want their children to be happy, live long and prosper.

Dumb nigger is not qualified to give me advice. All he was good at was trowing a punch.
>>
Pretty good tv interview where he expands on his view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
>>
>>130781371
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.