[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did everybody think was going to happen? That all these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 299x168px
What did everybody think was going to happen? That all these Trump voters would see the Russian connections, staffing a fraction of total appointments with malicious idiots, the daily failures of policy and demeanor, and suddenly see the light?

They're not going to decide to vote for a liberal just because their horse turned out to be Putin and Bannon in a two man Halloween costume. They don't care.

Democrats are too idealistic. They think that everybody wants the same things and we just have different ideas about how to get there. That's not reality.

Republicans don't want an America where everybody is better off. They don't want an America where people are treated equally regardless of race or sexuality. They don't want a functional democracy or a strong and free press. From the top to the bottom, from the lowest toothless inbred redneck to the 0.1%, people who vote Republican want an America that works for people like them.

Democrats don't get that kind of cynicism, that kind of malicious selfishness that allows an asshole in Georgia to cheer because somebody with cancer can no longer afford treatment. They don't get why huge segments of the population will vote for a person who wants to take away marriage rights or school lunches or funding for meals on wheels. Democrats start from a presumption that we all want a better country for everybody, and that's just not reality.

Poor people vote Republican to fuck other poor people. Rich people vote Republican because fucking over poor people makes their money worth more, because the less everybody else has, the more your shit is worth.

It's not a clash of ideologies. It's not a partisan divide that would close if only we worked together. This rift is fundamental. Everything the Democratic party stands for is everything the Republican party works in earnest to prevent. Stop trying to pretend that it matters what the fuck Trump does. He's a lunatic, a blowhard, incompetent, illegitimate, and ineffectual.
>>
>>130780609
>wah wah wah

Do you want your chicken nuggets and blankie now? Dora's on. You like Dora. Go watch in the other room sweetie.
>>
>>130780609
Jesus Christ I hope this is copypasta, if you actually took the time to dredge these thoughts out of your pathetic wilted soul I lament your existence.
>>
>>130780609
Fuck off you spoon wielding dickhead.
>>
>>130780609
>marriage rights
I was with you until this bullshit

fuck off, fag-lover
>>
File: Refugees2.png (364KB, 600x299px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees2.png
364KB, 600x299px
>>130780609
>people who vote Republican want an America that works for people like them
damn right faggot
>>
>>130781582
BRRRRRRRRT
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (123KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
123KB, 618x618px
>>130780609
Take you neo-marxism and your university grade cookie cutter opinions and your political correctness and shove it up your ass up to at least to the elbow.
Trump could have been anyone. He cock blocked the wrinkled old Jew that is George Soros who threw everything at having another Clinton in the White House and stood in the face of your pozzed agenda. THIS IS WHY HE WON. Get it through your thick head.
>>
>>130780609
You just sound bitter m8. Pathetic really
>>
>>130780609
>>if I lose it's not because my strategy was shit but because the enemy was too stupid to understand my strategy!

here's a hint for you: even if that were true, it still means your strategy was shit because you didn't take your opponents motivation into account
>>
>>130780609
>that kind of malicious selfishness that allows an asshole in Georgia to cheer because somebody with cancer can no longer afford treatment.

The left dehumanizing ordinary people and ascribing sinister intent.

Project much?
>>
File: antifa 4lyfe.webm (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
antifa 4lyfe.webm
2MB, 360x360px
1 post ID
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.