[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we stoked about George?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8251.png (86KB, 573x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8251.png
86KB, 573x460px
Isn't Georgia a deep red state? Isn't Montana a deep red state?

Why are we acting like this is some huge victory?
>>
Dems spent like 7x republicans did
>>
>>130778161
So? No amount of spending will change a state from red to blue or vice versa

I am unironically concerned it was so close in Montana and Georgia tho
>>
>>130778338
That is the end result of their overspending
>>
>>130778338

>No amount of spending will change a state from red to blue or vice versa

The people who spend millions of dollars funding these campaigns are surely much less intelligent than yourself. They also certainly didn't make extensive studies on their chances before spending all this cash, they're just money-burning retards. If only you were there to tell them that.
>>
>>130778777
If only you were there in time to inform him that he should've been there to tell them that.
>>
>>130778777
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but they literally just go to data brokering firms (which are always highly flawed), and these firms tell them "oh yeah spend all your money trying to do this thing, our brother company will manage your ad campaigns for you".

Common sense would tell you that people's belief systems are influenced by family and the culture they grew up in, and some corny commercials won't change that.
>>
>>130777857
It isn't. It's more schadenfreude at the Democrat's overenthusiam over the race and What It Means for Trump.
>>
>>130778777
You realize that people with money and power are not always the smartest people in the room.
>>
>>130779406
Ok, so will dems slaughter in 2018 or what
>>
>>130778338
""""Close""""

>both clean +5% margins even after democrats spend the most money of ALL time in these elections

im not worried at all. we're 5-0 now in the trump era of elections. The blue wave the dems swore would happen as "trumplash" is dead.
>>
File: 800px-Bucket_of_Hoff_crabs.jpg (111KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Bucket_of_Hoff_crabs.jpg
111KB, 800x531px
>>130779504
Not even slightly.

It's a bad time to be a Democrat. You're gonna lose until at least 2022, and you'll need over 50 years to get the SCOTUS.
>>
>>130780234
>It's a bad time to be a Democrat. You're gonna lose until at least 2022, and you'll need over 50 years to get the SCOTUS.

God Bless the USA.
Saving civilisation again.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.