[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interesting Read - Kangz Related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1488930440623.jpg (289KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488930440623.jpg
289KB, 800x1024px
>tl:dr FBI files regarding the "Five Percent Nation", early Kangz

https://vault.fbi.gov/5percent/five-percenters-part-01-of-01/view

From Wikipedia:

The Five-Percent Nation is a cultural movement founded in 1964 Harlem by a former member of the Nation of Islam named Clarence 13X (born Clarence Edward Smith and later known as ALLAH the Father). Clarence 13X, a former student of Malcolm X, left the Nation of Islam after a dispute with Elijah Muhammad over the fact that Elijah taught that the White man was the devil, yet did not teach that the black man was God.

Initially, the Nation of God and Earth, as it is known today, was viewed as little more than an offshoot of the Nation of Islam. While the Nation of God and Earth has been characterized as an organization, an institution, a religion, or even a gang, representatives of the Nation teach that Islam is a natural or mathematical way of living, not a religion. The New York City areas of Harlem ("Mecca") and Brooklyn ("Medina") were named after notable Islamic cities by members of the organization. Other areas include Detroit ("D-Mecca"), New Jersey ("New Jerusalem"), Chicago ("C-Medina"), Queens ("the Desert"), Connecticut ("New Heaven"), St. Louis ("Saudi"), Seattle ("Morocco"), and Dallas ("the Sudan").

Basically, the source is a litany of petty crimes and early gang-related activity, the group seems to be a mixture of loosely affiliated street gang and cult. The cultural influence of this group on (((((political)))) hip hop and the Kangz movement is quite interesting as well.

It also includes a short history of the Nation of Islam, another prominent Kangz movement.

Here's a shortened list of the hip hop artists that they've influenced, I've shortened it to ones I actually heard of, given I don't listen to Jungle Noise:

Wu-Tang Clan
Jay-Z
Busta Rhymes
KRS-One
MF Doom
Erykah (sic) Badu
>>
Age of Empires II was such a fantastic game, I spent so many hours on this
>>
>>130775783
Mongals with 2 pieces of Tech the sturup & the compound bow almost concured the world! They lived off the land and took 1/2 the know world. The evidance is in DNA where 1/7 have mogiloid DNA (western Europe & Africa were spared )
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.