[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immigration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Interview with an immigrant.jpg (33KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
Interview with an immigrant.jpg
33KB, 450x320px
Why is /pol/ against immigration? Most immigrants are great for the economy and get incarcerated less than natives and are more educated on than natives!
>>
>>130775492
bump
>>
They aren't good for the economy at all, they ,statistically speaking , benefit netto the most of the welfare of the state

And your women and children get raped or blown up.
>>
>>130775492
Because they have to blame someone for the fact that they are too autistic to get a job, same way the blame blacks for ¨stealing their white girls¨. If they really wanted they would improve both their intellectual and physical capacities to get both a job and a gf, but that would mean getting out of their`s parents basement and doing something, so here you have them.
>>
Most of them don't even try to adapt to their new surroundings, which makes interacting with them a pain in the ass.
>>
>>130775492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>130775492
Because people like you lie about the benefits of immigration, even when we're still cleaning our people up off the streets after a terrorist attack. White immigration is all that should be allowed in the West, the rest is proven to cost billions, maybe more, as non white immigration cost the UK £120 billion in just a decade, it's just not worth the cultural and demographic degradation either.
>>
>>130775492
>Most immigrants are great for the economy
Fuck the economy. It's crashed before and it'll crash again and we'll make it through.
>get incarcerated less
They'll get incarcerated at a rate of 0% if we don't bring em in
>more educated on than natives!
Than WTF do they need us for? Stay home, Raj. Stay home.
>>
File: stoplying.png (563KB, 842x954px) Image search: [Google]
stoplying.png
563KB, 842x954px
>>130775492
>>
>>130775492
>great for the (((economy)))

Remind me again how a higher GDP benefits middle-lower wage workers?
>>
>>130775492
No proofs provided

saged
>>
>>130775492
Because they're binary dumbfucks who bought into the identitarian meme (gee, who's behind that meme, I wonder!) and cannot into coalitions.

For example it actually makes sense to take would-be or existing high-quality migrants as allies because they have dog in the game and they'll be the first to spot scum and freeloaders back from home. Instead right-wingers, broadly speaking, alienate those people and end up with some united pro-immigration front where people with PhDs support importing some jungle dwellers because "it's like muh holocaust, and my grandfather was Pakistani so the right is against people like me, too"
>>
File: immigration basic gestalt.png (119KB, 1851x609px) Image search: [Google]
immigration basic gestalt.png
119KB, 1851x609px
>>130778377
Wrong. The alpha and the omega of modern economy is the rate with which money moves around. The more the people in a country, the more/faster money moves around. Economy is the only thing that (((they))) care about, like OP correctly states. So they import immigrants.

Not to mention that by importing people you also import voters and in our failed ''democracy'' systems you make sure that nationalism will never rise again.

It's kill two birds with one stone. It's perfect.
>>
>>130781390
>>130781382
You can't really prove in a nutshell stuff that needs so much of looking into. Perhaps my post can help you understand the basic bit, perhaps not.

>>130781026
The dude in that fantastic video, however, analyzes the most viable way of helping the people (answering the liberals claim they want to help). Domestic economy is a different thing. Domestic economy does not care about helping others, it is just a claim they throw to bleeding-hearts to avoid saying the truth. Sending money to other countries would HARM your economy. It boosts their gdp and stuff, not yours.

Not to mention that many 'red cross'-type bullshit are just scams.
>>
>>130781741
>Instead right-wingers, broadly speaking, alienate those people
Also wrong. Even the most radical right wingers are not against controlled immigration. You have to be really retarded to complain about having 0-5% of foreigners who actively aid your society. Those absolute retards do not represent anyone and you are extremely biased for implying /pol/ is comprised of them. If your rant doesn't prove it anyway.

If you do not understand that the reason situation is getting out of hand is because of relentless immigration, then you're shilling harder than anyone here mr 'kekistani'.
>>
>>130775492
Rome had the same policies for immigration as today. We all know what happened next. Don't fool yourself. They used to say the same thing. They can work the land, they can join the military and so on.
Stop playing yourself.
>>
>>130775492
educate yourself mudslime, mass immigration is mostly due to the fact that the masses are waking up the huge debt scam the globalist banks run and are choosing to not take various loans so they import low IQ mud races to take those debts out instead.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.