/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Adolf-Hitler-Height001.jpg (183KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler-Height001.jpg
183KB, 600x850px
Why are shorter people so much more successful in history?
>>
the only people that try to become a "success" OP or "make something of themselves" are the insecure people who don't feel contented with who they are naturally.

that's why you see strong, good looking people always acting "dumb" and having no aim in life. they don't NEED to try to act "smart" all of the time because they're inherently happy with themselves and they don't NEED to "be a success" and "get kudos" or "approval" from society because they're already essentially better than everyone else.

"success" is nothing more than turning yourself into a polished turd. you're still going to make ugly, sick, weakly babies. you have no real purpose. all you can do when you try to be a "success" is drag the rest of the world down with you, and for lots of people that's enough. it gives them some short-term solace and delight. a real, spiritually aware, strong, proper human being though will not distract himself with such nonsense. that "success" seeking stuff is pathetic :(
>>
>>130773565
wtf is this bullshit
>>
>>130773660
lanklet virgin who has accomplished nothing who tries to justify why he hasnt accomplished nothing.

Dont know didnt read it all but my guess
>>
File: abe.jpg (228KB, 1200x732px) Image search: [Google]
abe.jpg
228KB, 1200x732px
>>130773246
>less socially accepted than the average person
>spend less time with people
>more time for intellectual pursuits

Same reason why most historical figures have weird-ass faces, or are short
>>
Probably because History is a record of the deeds of, quite objectively, some of the greatest men to have ever walked the Earth.

By which I mean, the kind of men who perform great things in history are the kind of men who will still command great respect from men around them despite being manlets.

Furthermore, throughout history, people have not always been as tall as they are in the 21st Century.
>>
>>130773565
>the only people that try to become a "success" OP or "make something of themselves" are the insecure people who don't feel contented with who they are naturally.
I can literally feel your butthurt. Did someone you felt was "inferior" bang your girlfriend or something?
>>
>>130773246
There's more short people than tall people on average, especially when we factor in nutrition. There's still tall people who made history like Lincoln or Charlemagne.
>>
File: beer wolverine.jpg (56KB, 560x452px) Image search: [Google]
beer wolverine.jpg
56KB, 560x452px
>>130773246

Calling Hitler a manlet is like calling Wolverine a manlet

And I don't mean Spirit Cooking closet homosexual Hugh Jackman
>>
File: 121906841.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
121906841.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>life is a struggle for shorter men
>nothing is a given
>must fight for everything
>learn useful lessons and skills
>slowly but surely, succeed
>chads on cruise control, learn nothing but don't care

mfw so many chads followed and died for manlets throughout history
>>
>>130774673
>especially when we factor in nutrition
This. Height plummeted during a while in the west after the Industrial Revolution.
>>
>>130773246
Because of our huge dicks.
>>
>>130773246
Possibly because they want to prove themselves more than someone who is content being taller than most people
>>
>>130774978
TPBP
/thread
>>
>>130773246

I used to be among the tallest when I was younger - around 5 feet 9 / 10 inches from age 7-16.
And the world is completely different when you are tall, You become the target of attention for women automatically, other guys immediately see you as a threat, People assume that you are also athletic and teachers/elder people will assume you are a "leader". People will let you get away with many things (because they don't want to confront a tall person) whereas they will go out of their way to make sure that they punish you when you are shorter than them.

You simply don't exist for women if you are very short (which I'm luckily not). my face is good looking - not ugly, but even average is invisible to the female eye.
>>
>>130776148
Im sorry but anything above 6ft5 is considered too tall by women unless you are real build but 6ft2 is like the perfect height but how is 5ft9 considered tall when you are 16 again?
>>
Why is this stupid British meme repeated so often? First of all people on average were shorter back in the 1930's so Hitler was actually average sized. Second of all, the British especially are known for mocking their opponents stature as a propaganda technique: See Napoleon. Hitler was what? 5'8? That's not short by 1930's standards.
>>
>>130773565
> :(

Let it all out, anon. We're family. Manlets can't hurt you here.
>>
>>130776378
Hitler is a bit below average
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.