[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Done with politics, good luck goyz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: kingdom-of-heaven.jpg (45KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-of-heaven.jpg
45KB, 448x252px
I get obsessive with politics, so i have decided to shut it out of my life. And focus on my future.
>>
>>130770935
Good luck in life brother
>>
>>130770935
Underrated film. The director's cut is fantastic.
>>
>>130770935
succes with actual life
>>
>>130770935
Good luck when politics slams down on your life out of nowhere and destroys everything you've worked so hard for.
>>
>>130770935
you won't escape, cowards don't deserve it
>>
>>130770935

goodnight, see you tomorrow morning
>>
>>130770935
You can't escape it now its too late.
>>
File: Kingdom16.jpg (91KB, 1247x475px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom16.jpg
91KB, 1247x475px
What is Jerusalem worth?
>>
>>130770935
Be a good goy yes.
Take the blue pill yes goy.
Don't pay attention to your overlords scheme.
>>
>>130770935
Keeping up with politics and news isn't bad, anon, try some self restraint, it encourages critical thinking, forms your world view and ultimately, your character as a person.

You need to leave your personal bias at the door, otherwise you will get emotionally invested and this will tire you out, like you are now.

I think your problem might be information overload, try and stick to a single issue and follow that instead of everything at once.
>>
>>130770935
>everyone: "relevantly shit talking trump"...what do you think anon?
>anon: oh i just stay out of politics, its irrelevant.
>everyone: SNAKE!
>>
>>130770935
Smart man. Too many people think they're politicians now after these recent elections. Glad to see someone looking ahead and wanting to be successful. God speed, anon.
>>
>>130771062
Came here to post this.
>>
>>130770935
>And focus on my future.
You have NO FUTURE.
>>
>>130770935
>not showing your flag

go fuck yourself off a bridge you insipid piece of shit
>>
>gets mad about redundant flag on a internet board
my sides
>>
>>130770935
good on you. politics is such a fucking circus these days, it's a joke. focus on yourself and do good in your life.
>>
>>130770935
Can anyone tell me what this mask represents, and how I can buy a replica?
>>
>>130770935
>>130771020
>>130773955
each news source only gives partial truths to confuse and frustrate people.moderation in news consumption is also futile as the media puts out 100 bullshit stories you have to sift through for every important one. the result is people become apathetic and stop following the news. its how bias media create an easily manipulated uninformed populace. stay informed
>>
>>130770935
politics is obsessed with you
>>
>>130770935
you're not alone op

>my geographical location
your mom's ass
>>
Tbh after the election and when I started coming here I became way more educated on politics, but good god seeing the affect it has on people is dreadful. I dont care enough about it to invest in it, but gud job wanting to break away from it
>>
>>130771062
This.

Libtards will paint it as anti crusades but we know better
>>
I think i'll come with you. Politics and shit is fucking retarded
>>
>>130774555
King Baldwin of Jerusalem, he was a leper

Kingdom of Heaven
>>
>>130771062
>The director's cut is fantastic.

agreed. it's the only version worth watching. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE SHITTY THEATER CUT
>>
File: 85903247.jpg (95KB, 365x467px) Image search: [Google]
85903247.jpg
95KB, 365x467px
I'm here because they rarely discuss politics on this board.
>>
File: kingdom-of-heaven.jpg (983KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-of-heaven.jpg
983KB, 1920x816px
>>130770935
>>
Good, anyone who rambles on about politics, and isn't even a part of their county, state, or country's government are generally losers. Letting it effect your life to the point of writing about it on social media every fucking day is a major red flag for how much that person has many forms of mental issues.

Anyone, anyone, who breaks the ice with politics, is a major red flag, just warning all you /pol/ users. Politics is the cheapest, most unintelligent way to flaunt your own intelligence, and anyone who starts a conversation with it has some major insecurities.
>>
>>130770935
The road goes ever on, and on.

All the cool guys died within the first 15 minutes. fuck that movie.

You may try and leave politics alone, rest assured politics will not leave you alone.
>>
>>130770935
politics is not finished with you goy....
>>
>>130770935

OP I also swallowed to many redpills and after reading that yellowstone thread that's still going. But I think we should continue to stand for what is good and right even at the cost of our happiness.
>>
>>130770935
See you tomorrow anon
>>
>>130770935

Yeah me too I am feeling so sleepy and tired...
>>
You have no future, yiddiot. Your world ends in September
>>
>>130770935
Shut the fuck up.

Nigger.
>>
>>130770935
See you next week.
>>
>>130770935
Live following what you learned here anon, if you mean to shut us out entirely then always remember that no matter how comfy your life becomes "pol is always right".
>>
>>130770935
Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you. -Pericles
>>
>>130776539
yellowstone thread you say?
how many blackpills should I expect if I find it?
>>
>>130770935
Oh you must not be huwite because huwites need to be politically active right now before we get fucked by Ahmed and Burrito. If you want a future, fight for it faggot.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.