[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/npe/ - New /pol/ elections

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: 1494082050381.png (274KB, 899x528px) Image search: [Google]
1494082050381.png
274KB, 899x528px
Now that all burguers will be dead in ashes soon, we must start to plan who will be the new official dumbass of /pol/.

Gentlemen, I present to you the candidates:

- India:

>no poo in loo
>literally worshiping cows
>"hmmmm very beautiful melons u have princess can i c hmmmmmm"
>drink and bath in its own shit and corpses

- Brazil:

>literally is almost making a second impeachment in two years because all of our hope is lost
>wannabeing white on internet
>sopa de macaco
>electing lefties again and again after spending 12 years with a big and full of veins dick in its ass

- Aussies:

>greatest rival of the fucking leaf when it comes about shitposting
>literally lost a war against the fucking emus
>were abos before the British arrived
>YAAAAAAAAY

- The fucking leaf:

>"if you kill your enemies, they win"
>"the budget will balance itself"
>"how /pol/ will ever recover?"
>"there's nothing wrong with a big black cock fucking my wife, she's free and we're happy"

- Argentine:

>can't stop its autistic screaming of Argentina is white
>can't stop saying that the falkland islands are Argentine
>"hitler called us honorary aryans you nigger"
>"we're first world n sheeeit"

THE ELECTIONS ARE OPEN! COME HERE AND VOTE, FAGGOTS!
>>
File: 1484615584386.jpg (1MB, 3816x3592px) Image search: [Google]
1484615584386.jpg
1MB, 3816x3592px
>>130767423

Implying the Leafes and Ausies arent coming to WW3 with us

Implying Brazil and Argentina wont be embroiled in the tangentially related sub-war against Cuba, Venezuela and Argentina (they side with Russia to get back the Malvinas)
>>
File: 1495815488537.jpg (55KB, 720x491px) Image search: [Google]
1495815488537.jpg
55KB, 720x491px
>>130767423
Venezuela wins by default but none of them can afford to post here.
>>
Classic huenigger, always includes a swipe at the based superior argies.
>>
File: tumblr_moe8gaqv5Y1qg690eo1_400.jpg (23KB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moe8gaqv5Y1qg690eo1_400.jpg
23KB, 320x352px
>>130767423

I vote for Australia
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.