[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have an intellectual debate.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8762.png (5KB, 459x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8762.png
5KB, 459x320px
Lets all have a formal intellectual debate on our political beliefs.
>>
Redpills are allowed
>>
>>130767345
kys shill saged
>>
>>130767345
Fuck you.
>>
Niggers
>>
>>130767345
what are some of your political beliefs?
>>
I should be allowed to shit on private property without getting shot
>>
Okay I'll start, I declare myself to be the Dark Lord , who wishes to debate me on that
>>
>>130768190
I declare myself to be the bright lord, fucking nigger.
>>
I believe in Totalitarian states because they are ironically in fact the type of government that best refelects the will of the majority, cutting down bureaucracy and most importantly fewer people to ultimately hold accountable. Whoever is the leader is always at risk of a real revolt if they do not perform as there would be no elections, or only the possible election of a leader when one dies

Democracy promotes only the status quo and is really just the public face of whoever controls the inner workings. In order to move ahead parties have to compromise with each other, constantly change their own message and ideas just to attain voters(meaning they have no principles to begin with). It ultimately creates division amongst fellow countrymen.
>>
>>130767345
If Hitler won the war heaps of jews/black/gays/gypsies would have died or become enslaved, but the world would not be as fucked as it is today.
>>
>>130770248
Source on that they would have killed them faggot
>>
>>130770455
Where is the source*

Generalplan ost does not count, simply look at who "discovered" it
>>
>>130767345
i decrare myserfu to be the asian rord ching chong
>>
>>130768623
>elfcuck stuck in a rangerfags body
>calling a Supreme being a nigger

The delegates Celebrimbor, give them to me
>>
frosted butts,
>>
>>130770064
The point of a functional society is not to simply pander to the biggest majority but to protect the individual, Ironically If you look at totalitarian societies you will find that the ruling party usually consists of smaller factions constantly fighting for power often resorting to assassinations and other underhanded means to their ends. A strong republic with limited government and certain voting restrictions (for example, only people who pay taxes may vote) is a better option, or you could just go full ancap.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.