[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help us the find the armenians that stabbed him!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: tony.jpg (83KB, 1842x901px) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
83KB, 1842x901px
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RJFUBlb6afVmjS6EGzI2rQriqZc3EKn87eZSOkZjZuA/edit?usp=sharing this is what we have so far...... im reaching out to you autists for help
>inb4 NYPA

dont be faggots this dude is one of us..... help us dig
>>
>>130763124
Nah he deserved ever single one and more.
>>
File: Dead Saudi 3.jpg (98KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Saudi 3.jpg
98KB, 960x540px
>Fat ginger civic nationalist

I hope he dies. Not your personal army. Go back to r/the_donald you redditor kike lover.
>>
File: IMG_2614.jpg (105KB, 662x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2614.jpg
105KB, 662x675px
the Armenians have to go back
>>
>>130763124
Baked Alaska and his faggot friends are a bunch of kike loving cucks.
>>
>>130763124
Fuck off Roach.
>>
your all probably asians anyway
>>
File: 1498006746149.png (957KB, 1393x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1498006746149.png
957KB, 1393x1102px
>>130763552
Nobody gives two solid fucks about a civic nationalist Jew loving faggot who got stabbed at a LARP rally. If you want to post this faggotry feel free to post it on your home site (t_d) or your outpost (/ptg/) other than that NYPA, fuck off.
>>
>>130763124
On June 17, 2017 at about 11:06 p.m., Santa Monica Police Department (SMPD) officers responded to a radio call for service at the 100 block of Colorado Blvd. regarding a stabbing that just occurred. A victim was discovered lying on the sidewalk suffering from multiple stab wounds. The victim was treated at the scene by Santa Monica Fire Department Paramedics and transported to a local hospital for treatment. The victim remains hospitalized in stable condition.
A preliminary investigation revealed as the victim was attempting to exit parking Structure 8 – 215 Colorado Ave, the victim drove up behind the suspect vehicle, which was at the pay station. The suspect vehicle was occupied by 2 male suspects. The victim and suspects got into an argument that continued as both vehicles pulled out of the parking structure and allegedly resulted in a minor traffic collision. The vehicles continued westbound on Colorado Avenue. As the vehicles reached the 100 block of Colorado Blvd., the victim’s vehicle abruptly stopped in front of the suspect vehicle. The victim and suspects exited their vehicles and confront each other in the roadway. One of the suspects stabbed the victim and a fight ensued during which the victim is stabbed multiple times. The suspects returned to their vehicle and fled the location.
At about 11:23 p.m., SMPD received a related radio call indicating the possible suspects involved were at UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica. Officers responded and took both suspects into custody. The suspect vehicle was located in the Emergency Room parking area. The suspects have been identified as Khodzhasaryan, Edgar (30 year male from Glendale) and Bekverdyan, Arsen (31 year male from Burbank).
Kike Roach they're already identified. Delete this thread
>>
>>130763731
This picture upsets me, goddamn kikes.
>>
>>130763124
So, apparently this dude is one if Joe (Infokikes) Biggs friends, and this guy is Baked Alaska's, lol, body guard...does that mean Baked Alaska and Mike Cernovich are pals, or no? Cause I'm getting real fucking sick of all these jews.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.