[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the most based Saint?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: El_Greco_050.jpg (22KB, 245x329px) Image search: [Google]
El_Greco_050.jpg
22KB, 245x329px
Who do you guys think the Saint who contributed most to Christianity?

I personally think St. Pope Pius V is one of the best ones. He declared war against fleet of 80,000 muslims and won with his fleet of 60,000. Absolutely had no mercy for degeneracy. Adulterers would be either scourged, given the death penalty, cast out the city, or thrown in prison. Combated the Protestant heresy by declaring the Latin Mass the only licit mass of the Roman Catholic Church.
>>
>>130761927
Pope St. Pius X was a fighter against modernism.
>>
>>130761927
2 Timothy 2:23
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Quit dividing Christendom. The only heretics are those who advocate for abominations and mutilations.
>>
File: IMG_0293.jpg (160KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.jpg
160KB, 807x605px
>>130761927
Fuck off
>>
>>130761927
>>130762110
These.
Also, St . Vincent Ferrer, "Angel of the apocalypse", "apostle to the Jews".
He would walk into synagogues and argue with the rabbi then convert entire synagogue. He raised people from dead. Worked countless miracles.

St John Chrysostom, Adversus Judaeos. Enough said.

St Nicholas (saint Nick, sancta clause for the Dutch protestants that couldn't pronounce his name, then secularized him), punching out Arius at Council of Niceae for claiming Christ wasn't divine. Arrested by Constantine, stripped of vestments and scriptures. Christ and His mother visited him in prison to return his vestments and scriptures. Released on this account.

There are too many to list.
St. Padre Pio, soul reader and mystic. Bi-located many times, etc.

St. Philomena, wonder worker. Story too long to type.

The greatest saint and intercessor with the Son is, of course, His own mother.
>>
Johnny Gat for best saint
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.