[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COMMIEFORNIA AT IT AGAIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0596.png (448KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.png
448KB, 750x1334px
>http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/ossoff-sets-record-for-out-of-state-donations/
>http://archive.is/OKA9a

According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Jon Ossoff (D), who just lost in Georgia's 6th Congressional District's special election, raised a total of roughly $15 million. However, most of this money came from out of state donors, nearly all of whom are located in CA.

>96.5% of Ossoff's donations came from out of state donors
>Roughly 7000 coastal liberals compared to roughly 800 Georgia residents

This fucking parasitic state just won't quit.
>>
Californian here, it's mostly due to liberals in Hollywood and SF/Silicon Valley.
>>
>>130760952
I'm well aware, however this will definitely impact the way in which the GOP will handle its ground game in the 2018 midterms. I assume this sort of thing will become common practice, at least among Democrats, in red states going forward. As one can see, they continue to throw massive sums of money at elections, despite seeing the same result over and over again.
>>
>>130761236
I doubt this will be very common in 2018, when every House seat and many blue Senate seats are up for grabs. They simply won't have the extra funds to donate (partly due to donation limits) to races outside of local races, or very contested Senate seats.

If we were smart we'd infiltrate the GOP as outsider candidates in primaries like the Tea party did and replace a lot of the cuckservatives who are holding Trump back. I've never seen a lamer congress than this bunch.
>>
>>130762387
One can hope we see more challengers on the R side of the aisle. This Congress has not and will not get shit done, especially under a speaker such as that of Ryan.
>>
>>130763770
The problem is the GOP is cucked, the DNC is still corrupt as fuck, and the (((alt-right))) has been co-opted by people who will not organize a viable opposition movement. We need actual red pilled people to get into congress and reign in the judiciary and implement the Trump agenda, even if it's only for two years.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.