[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agorism General > smash the state.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

Agorism General
> smash the state.
>>
>>130759280
> selects anarchist flag
> Gives syndicalist flag
> I wanna die.
>>
How much vodka can I make with 100lb of potatoe?
>>
>>130759557
i don't make Vodka, unfortunately, I can help u.
>>
>>130759557
Legally, without going through extensive hoops and paying taxes, precisely zero liters
https://www.ttb.gov/spirits/home-distilling.shtml

>While individuals of legal drinking age may produce wine or beer at home for personal or family use, Federal law strictly prohibits individuals from producing distilled spirits at home (see 26 United States Code (U.S.C.) 5042(a)(2) and 5053(e)). Producing distilled spirits at any place other than a TTB-qualified distilled spirits plant can expose you to Federal charges for serious offenses...
>>
When you remove the bottom board does all the dirt in the box spill out?
>>
>>130759280
its an ancom discord fuck these guys.
https://discordapp.com/channels/320672057245433857/320672057245433857
>>
>>130759280
>100 pounds of potatoes
Wow you saved like ~$30
>>
I don't mind this actually
>>
File: feed_yourself.jpg (901KB, 900x2793px) Image search: [Google]
feed_yourself.jpg
901KB, 900x2793px
>>
>>130760816
clearly, you're not supposed to just grow potatoes
it all adds up
>>
>>130761127
These always seem like they were made by someone who has never tried it or anything close to it desu.
>>
>>130760605
That only applies to selling it.
You can make it and give it as gifts no problem.
>>
>>130759280
It's cheaper and easier if you use stacked up old tires instead of wood.
>>
>>130761528
thanks.
>>
>>130761528
cant take piece off to harvest doe
>>
>>130759280
> 100lbs of potatoes
that's last me what, two weeks?
>>
Read in a thread earlier that these boxes/tower don't work unless you have a certain type of potato and a climate to go with it, easier to just plant them in a traditional bed.
>>
>>130761395
Because they are. At the bottom you have sources, people usually operate on sources making those infographics, not their own experiences.
>>
>>130759280
Interestingly enough, just yesterday I was looking into how to grow my own food in case of shit hitting the fan. I found this guy's youtube channel where he teaches you how to grow fruit and veg organically.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MIgardener/videos
>>
>>130763644
Based upon a 2000 calorie diet and with a pound of potatoes containing ~347 calories. If you ate only potatoes 100lbs of potatoes would last you approximately 17 days.
>>
>>130759280
YEAH SMASH THE STATE BY BUYING WOOD AND SAWS AND EQUIPMENT AND NAILS TO BUILD MY POTATO FARM AND YEAH GOTTA BUY POTATOES ALSO SHIT YEAH NIGGA
GOTTA GET THAT DIRT TOOOO BOI YEAH.

You fags are the worst.
Just go to /diy/ and ask how to create a contraption to chop your asshole off.
>>
>>130764765
smashing the state By Not participating in the statist market but the grey market tard.
> Doesn't bother to look up agorism.
>>
>>130764765
>YEAH SMASH THE STATE BY BUYING WOOD AND SAWS AND EQUIPMENT AND NAILS TO BUILD MY POTATO FARM AND YEAH GOTTA BUY POTATOES ALSO SHIT YEAH NIGGA
Most of this stuff can be had or found being thrown away at any local construction site. You can also utilize wooden skids also.

In addition, the article says "4" square feet. It is more like 8 cubic feet. I won't get into what the differences are.
>>
>>130761522
Just make sure you know what you're doing. Shit could explode if not careful.
>>
>>130764765
also Building something without permits as well as creating Moonshine are participating in the counter economy cuck.
>>
>>130759280
If you look this up it is too good to be true. There's two different categories of potatoes, one will not grow fast enough in that setup, and there is no good way to distinguish the categories as seeds.
I was sad reading that, I totally wanted a potatofield in a box.
>>
I'm sick of all these "lel dow with da system, grow your own food, self-sustainment is the way to go!" Yeah it sounds nice and all and even though I like gardening myself spending 3 months growing something that will probably feed me for like a week in my tiny excuse of a yard doesn't sound too sustainable.

You need a lot of land and resources to actually farm shit and most of us don't have that. So yeah good luck with your "organic" tiny tomatoes that took 5 months out of your life, I'll stick to buying a kilogram of those at the store that are safer, larger and tastier.
>>
File: 1417838967314.png (289KB, 800x353px) Image search: [Google]
1417838967314.png
289KB, 800x353px
>>
>>130766324
That's Not what agorism is look it up its simply participating in the counter-economy you can buy stuff just as long as it's not supported By the state.
>>
File: happypotato.png (7KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
happypotato.png
7KB, 300x310px
>>130765855
>I was sad reading that, I totally wanted a potatofield in a box.
Don't be sad, I drew you a happy potato :)

Hope everything works out for you and you realize your potato dream in some alternative way!
>>
>>130765307
Why would you want to smash the state? Don't you know that with all its evils, the state is necessary for the survival of the nation?

>b-but muh anarchy
Good goy
>>
>>130767843
*a Nation.
>>
>>130767602
NICE
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.