[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Does It All Mean?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: tree frog.jpg (110KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
tree frog.jpg
110KB, 1280x719px
Behind layers upon layers of shills.
Well beyond all bullsht...
Immaculate signal to noise ratio
What does it all mean?

FUCKING TELL ME.
>>
Love
>>
>>130756040

fpbp, even a leaf can't deny kek
>>
Stealing Shia's flags is the meaning of pol
>>
>>130756040
I swear to God, Leaf.....
>>130756143
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!!!
>>
Don't you scream at that frog.

Dumbass.
>>
>>130755893
BUMP.

HAPPENINGS ARE BULLSHIT,

Justify your meager existence, /pol/.

What does it all mean?

FUCKING TELL ME.
>>
File: turtles.jpg (30KB, 499x258px) Image search: [Google]
turtles.jpg
30KB, 499x258px
>>130757670
me oh my
>>
>>130757670

the answer really is love anon. it's always been love. look where you are. talking to thousands of people, who you don't know but know you. from every continent, every country. here to talk together. why else would they? love.

welcome new faggot, we love you and you're here forever
>>
>>130755893
if sequenced terminal integers greater than d ubs then cosmic happening over-the-horizon
>>
>>130759205
With all due respect, fuck off, hippie.
Not an argument, explanation, or answer.
Eat a dick.
...with all due respect.
>>
>>130759240
sure. right on, dude.
>>
>>130759240
You can eat a dick too, commie.
>>
>>130759782

love conquers all faggot.
>>
>>130760298
>platitudes
go on....please answer the OP.
>>
>>130755893

You mean life?

The point of life is to ride the current until it sucks you under inevitably.
>>
>>130760901

If you're talking about the point of this place.

You aren't high enough on the paygrade for that information, soldier.
>>
>>130760901
Why not kys then?
Shitty answer. Try again.
>>
>>130761152

Because it doesn't end when you kill yourself.
>>
>>130761212
Does it ever end?
>>
>>130761394

Not to my knowledge.

Cycle is the fifth dimension.

Time-space is fourth.
>>
>>130761483
How many times have you been around the sun?
>>
What Does It All Mean?
Behind layers upon layers of shills.
Well beyond all bullsht...
Immaculate signal to noise ratio
What does it all mean?

FUCKING TELL ME.
>>
>>130755893
Transformation
Cleansing
Truth
Love
>>
>>130756859
Fpbp. Love is the correct answer. It's the only answer. It's the obvious answer. It's the truth. Now, instead of rejecting this gift you were give , go figure it out.
>>
File: sage.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>130755893
Check your inbox! I'm sure there's an explanation in there somewhere.
Somewhere among the offers of Russian brides and I made X amount by being a bot! You could too!
>>
>>130762362
Here, under the noise you find truth, here under the noise you find love. Not the squishy bullsgit Hollywood love, but the kind that wants you to be a little better than you are, and thus happier than you are. That is the true purpose of the bantz. As an asshole who wasn't once said: Coffee is for closers, we want you to get mad and go out there and close dammit!

The divine has chosen this place. Not because we are the best, maybe because we are the worst, we are the cast offs and the dregs, those who stepped back and took a look at society and saw past its facade of lies to its raw ugliness. It's ours so we want to save it, but it has to go. And so we must better ourselves to step in when it falls.

The purpose anon, it to build a better you, founded solidify in truth.
>>
File: kek.jpg (185KB, 1176x622px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
185KB, 1176x622px
>>130766526
>>130755893
>The divine has chosen this place. Not because we are the best, maybe because we are the worst, we are the cast offs and the dregs, those who stepped back and took a look at society and saw past its facade of lies to its raw ugliness.

>confused descendants of rebel cells

>autistic shitposters

These all mean the same.
Shadilay.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.