[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why? Are you a dumbass?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1201.jpg (552KB, 1536x2032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1201.jpg
552KB, 1536x2032px
Why do people have children /pol/? It seems to me life has no meaning or value nor does it have inherent purpose. It feels like forcing a nonconsenting sentient being upon this world is a violation of bodily autonomy. Besides kids are expensive, stressful, and you will inevitably end up divorced without custody anyway. Is there a reason white birthrates are dropping so quickly? I feel like it is a self destruct mechanism. The white man realizes that there is no hope. Feminism, liberalism, and multiculturalism has destroyed everything. So whitey stops reproducing knowing it will kill off everyone. Without whites the planet cannot exist. Anyways the more intelligent and developed a country becomes the lower the birthrate. Having kids is for subhuman stupid ignorant trash.
>>
I would like to redpill my child from the moment he is fully aware about life, maybe when he's 8, just to see what he does
>>
File: IMG_1381.png (2MB, 1244x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.png
2MB, 1244x1180px
>>
File: 1495531433110.png (45KB, 982x718px) Image search: [Google]
1495531433110.png
45KB, 982x718px
haha..this is nothing more than the exact reason why getting rid of North America would make the world a better place
>>
Notice how the people on the cover are white for a change?
>>
>>130754040
It is in our nature to reproduce OP. It is how we are biologically wired. However we evolved more in a K-breeder environment and choose to properly raise our offspring. Problem is that conditions are so harsh now to do so.

The K-breeders by nature invest in their offspring's future while the r-breeders reproduce in larger quantities but lets nature sort it out. Because we interfered in the natural order we have this debacle we see now of people having 10-15 kids and getting welfare.

The Divorce Industrial complex is also the biggest impetus as to why many intelligent people aren't bothering. Dismantle the system that treats marriage like a business.
>>
>>130754329
He'll grow up and reject it as paranoid slop. You can't press a kid to be some way, they get mad about it and do the opposite.
>>
>>130754040
>Why do people have children /pol/?
They want some form of meaning in their life and by having and caring for children they at least spreed their genes for one more generation.
> It seems to me life has no meaning or value nor does it have inherent purpose
That is truth however you create the meaning and purpose to your existence. You find your mission and you complete it and by doing so you give meaning to your life.
> Is there a reason white birthrates are dropping so quickly?
Yes women have been given rights and education and when that happens they have far less kids and men have far less reasons to marry.
>Without whites the planet cannot exist.
This is fucking bullshit the fact is society does not need whites to exist in it however whites have advanced it to the modern point. If no whites were in a nation today it would be akin to some place in South America however it would exist.

The negros survived thousands of years before the white man showed up, Chinamen survived thousands of years before the whites etc.
>>
>>130754040
>Why do people have children /pol/?

eternal life, a feeling you will never know
>>
>>130754372
James Woods is getting dangerously redpilled
>>
File: time degeneracy.jpg (339KB, 1264x671px) Image search: [Google]
time degeneracy.jpg
339KB, 1264x671px
>>
File: 1487147627690.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1487147627690.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>130754040
>This cover is not from any movie, or story
>This is real life
What kind of world do we live in? Have the Jews already won?
>>
>>130754890
A highly doubt you being some random person on a japanese cartoon image board will ever have or has children. When i post these these threads you wannabe breeders faggots are the most cringeworthy.
>>
>tfw didn't visit yurop yet
How much time do I have, /pol?
>>
Ask yourself this:
Just why is it so easy to break up a marriage these days?
Why have we been hearing so much about childless lifestyles?
Where did MGTOW come from, and what kinds of people are leading MGTOW?
What is multiculturalism supposed to achieve?
What nations experience multiculturalism?
What happened to the black community of the 70s?
>>
File: 1448036525319.jpg (568KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1448036525319.jpg
568KB, 1224x1632px
>>130754040
>>
>>130754040
Kids are a pain and frustrating but also amazing rewarding. It's one of the few ways you can really shape the future to boot.

You'll get it when your balls finally drop.
>>
File: 1363470196100.png (12KB, 591x581px) Image search: [Google]
1363470196100.png
12KB, 591x581px
>>130754040
I'd like to have kids, but women have become too risky.

Marriage, cohabitation and reproduction are all enormous and increasing risks for men. That's why the rates of each are plummeting and more and more cat ladies are angrily posting on social media.
>>
>>130755477
>Kids are a pain and frustrating
Perhaps I just have great kids but I feel this is overblown by (((the media))). They make it look like having kids is a fucking nightmare. In reality, it's very easy to care for a baby and unless it has colic, won't be too much trouble.

The trouble people have with children as they get older is down to a lack of parenting skill brought on by laziness (setting them down in front of the TV, giving in to every desire, etc).

I've also got to add that I, the husband, go out to work and my wife stays at home so she can be a mother full time. I wonder if this has any effect?
>>
>>130755266
>Just why is it so easy to break up a marriage these days?
Because cunts were given the right to vote and the Jews wanted to profit from divorce
>Why have we been hearing so much about childless lifestyles?
Because people want the population reduced in the western countries due to their heavier use on resources while forsaking the negros and their 7 kids.
>Where did MGTOW come from,
Modern mgtow is a result of feminism fucking over men to the point where doing your own things becomes the best option.
> and what kinds of people are leading MGTOW?
There is no direct leadership however divorced guys are common.
>What is multiculturalism supposed to achieve?
Its an experiment.
>What nations experience multiculturalism?
Those under the thumb of the west (even my mongrel land has it).
>What happened to the black community of the 70s?
In or of?

In is when they got fucked over by the welfare and the divorce courts of is they probably got shot by fellow gang members, pigs or died of diseases.
>>
>>130754040 White Genocide is destroying our white nations. Put it to a stop NOW! Discord end codes. Add in what is in front of all discord links. AQg6aA cpZ7VFx Not everyone is allowed in. There is an interview when you first join. When asked where did you find this server say Vegan posted it on pol. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
File: 1484970970259.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484970970259.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>130755094
>>
>>130756107
Your on a japanese cartoon image board at 12Am. Remember that
>>
>>130756642
>Your on a japanese cartoon image board at 12Am. Remember that
This gave me a good laugh
Thanks
>>
>>130756242
>>130755094
>>130756107
So are you guys actually making white kids? It's pretty easy to solve this problem.
>>
>>130754040
Having a kid is the most rewarding thing I have done. My two daughters love me. I read to them and they bring me books and toys to play with.

When I am older and my time has come no report I wrote will be there for me. No coworker, no boss, will love me as much as my family.

You sacrifice for what is important to you. Your family is your legacy more than anything else in this world.
>>
>>130757273
>It's pretty easy to solve this problem
A couple losers on some forum can't solve this. They're indoctrinating the entire population. How will you solve that?
>>
>>130754040
Jesus is the way, anon.
>>
>>130757544
Then they start dating jamals just like the other cool girls
>>
>>130757981
Better start fucking.
>>
>>130754040
If you believed a word of that, you'd be somewhere else right now.
>>
>>130757981
>>130757273
>>130758209

Problem is that women who are potentially of the best quality often go to college and there they are brainwashed into either "waiting" and having less children or not having children at all. What we have left are the lower quality women of every race breeding at an early age and receiving benefits to do so.

I was adopted and raised by old people. My mom was pretty smart and self educated at least in nutrition( and cooking), literature, and history. She loved being a housewife and climbed the social hierarchy with my dad by saving money with her handling of the household and deferring material gain. My dad passed away about 9 years ago, and she is now a millionaire.

Sometimes she talks about how hard it was when dads business ventures would fail and she had to sew patches into the kids clothes (siblings in their 50s and me and my sister 29) and survive on beans and potatoes (too proud for SNAP)

I often wonder how many women now would go through multiple failed business ventures, and a reduction in lifestyle, and still support a man morally and organizationally to their utmost... She projects this onto most young women to this day and thinks they view the world in this way. It confuses her as to why they don't do what she, all her friends, did.

>In short I'm a millennial raised by the silent generation
>>
>>130754040
Damn dat nigga have bigga nips than dat bitch lawl
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.